Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser Day

Quote Originally Posted by hjt101 View Post
    Or how about if you snap the band around your own wrist twice, and see if your opponent snaps twice as well. That way no words are used and it is not a coincidental action.
    Not a bad idea. Lets say you both lock eyes and want to make sure. A snap of the rubberband might be a good ice breaker.

I knew it would come down to this a secret ID. And the snapping adds just that little bit of pain. Maybe all those gangs are already doing this? And we do need to find a way differentiate between the Postal workers. WE NEED OUR OWN COLOR. I bet I know what color you all are thinking of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by trisha59 View Post
    WE NEED OUR OWN COLOR. I bet I know what color you all are thinking of.
    Can you get them in lime green with purple spots then?

Xx Louise xX

Thumbs up xxx

great idea!!! im definately doing it!! xx

whynot just use a colored hairband?

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Sound like fun, the question is who will remind us to do that?

Talking

I love this idea, and am going to participate. I have already marked it on my calander. I'm not in fear of being outed because even if confronted in a bad manner, this idea is for both cd's and supporters. If I dont feel comphy telling someone I cd, then I just say I know someone who is, and I support them in their decision to live their life how they want. But I really doubt there will be any suspicion whatsoever. I'M IN!!!!

November 14, National Crossdressers Day!!!

Why Not !

Sounds like fun, I am in. We need more of you to get involved and committ
    to doing this. I'll be shopping at Fashion Island in Newport Bch late that
    afternoon.

Tonya

Sounds like a plan. I'll wear a pink one if I can find one, but definately not brown.

Dee

Count me in also. Any special color?

I have to agree, count me in.
    Laura

[SIZE=4]OK, I have a rubber band around every apendage, my high heels are on, and I am dressed every day. So what day was that again?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]256 mane attraction updo 10-29-08 15 (2).jpg[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    Count me in also. Any special color?
    Any color will be fine.This is just our first test run. We can vote for our own cd color in the future.(I'm partial to pink myself). I hope you are all passing this on to other sites. Don't wait for someone else to do it. We have all hinted about a day like this. This is how we can come out with only our cd family realizing it.

count me in!

All of my rubber bands are colorful, greens and pinks and purples and yellows. I took a beige one from work today, it's bigger and not as bright, so it won't draw as much attention but will still be visible. I'll be wearing it all day, and scanning every wrist in sight as I walk around campus, lol. So looking forward to it!

I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Stacey View Post
    why not just use a colored hairband?
    Personally, If it's not in my hair it's on my left wrist, lol.
    But most of us here do not have a reason [or the hair] to be carrying a hair tie on our wrists. Nice alternative, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Sandygal View Post
    Because a rubber band is something everyone has and it would be very unnoticeable, unless you were looking for it. I'm sure most of us don't have that pin. I'm sorry, but i don't think it can get any easier than this.
    The pins are very easy to get.
    In fact for a short time they are FREE on the breast cancer site.
    Right now, really, go look
    H E R E
    !

I'm not saying use them instead of the rubber band, but at least you now have no excuse to not own one.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keli-H View Post
    I will be dressed and that should do it but I also wear a pinky ring on my right hand pretty much all the time so that should be a clue. Whatever works and I like the weapon of defense thing, haha. Love Keli
    Keli is right. Have any of you girls and guys ever heard of a group called "Pinky Pals"? It is a website dedicated to cd's and the way that we identify ourselves to other cd's is to wear a ring on our right hand pinky finger. There is an "official" Pinky Pals ring but any ring will do. There is also a catch phrase that can be used to identify another cd. If you see someone that you suspect is a cd and want to confim this without insulting or embarrasing someone you should say "do you know her". If the person you say this to responds with saying "better than she knows herself" then you have met another cd who knows about this catch phrase. If you get a different response then just say something like " excuse me I thought you were someone else" and no harm will be done. We should all make an effort to spread the word on this so more of us are informed. If you want to know more about Pinky Pals just google it and thier website will be displayed. I will try the rubber band approach on Nov. 14th. and hope to see something positive come from this.

I'm in!

I'm in.

barring a horrendous lapse of memory (which is very possible), you can count me in. I love the idea!!

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    Hi im in ill be wearing one but ill doubt id run into anyone else wearing a rubberband in adelaide australia

How about a ruffeled Scrunchie on the left wrist - think that would be covert enough?
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

I'm going to do it. I'm likely not going to be too productive that day as I'm going to spend too much time looking at left wrists!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    Who'd have thought there were so many postmen who crossdress.
    i know one who does

Nikki