Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing For Halloween?

What Are You Doing For Halloween?

International Crossdressers Day is this Friday, what are your plans. I'm getting dressed at home doing my makeup and driving to Reno. There are shows both Friday and Saturday nights so I plan to spend two days as Vanessa. I do not plan to take any male clothes with me, it is going to be a fun weekend.

If you're not going out, why? You're missing your best opportunity of the year.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I'm going out with the grandkids and I;l be a cowgirl. The 5 year old wanded PaPa to be a girl again how could I say no.
    Angie

Going trick and treating with my nephews Dillion and Nicholas,my niece Carrie.They asked me to go with them dressed as my en femme side which I kindly said yes.My wife and I are going to a Halloween party on Saturday night,I am going as a sexy female cop and my wife Lindsey is going as a French Maid.

that sounds like a serious amount of fun this weekend!
    -Chastity

Halloween

I am not sure we can do anything! I live in Spain in a house in the mountain with no neighbours for miles, so not much chance of trick or treating for us. As for my partner "she " doesn't need to dress up as she is en-femme almost all of the time . However, I used to live in Canada when I was young so appreciate how you guys and gals feel about it. It was a great deal of fun and now I wonder how many CD's were out there then!
    I don't think the Spanish celebrate it quite like America or GB.However we do have Pumpkins and costumes here for the children. Maybe a trip into our nearest village to check it out. Have fun whatever you are doing. Happy Halloween!!!!!!
    Katy Dee

So sorry about your predicament. Surely that is even more reason to dress as you wish. I hope you have someone understanding that will help you do just that. Love to you
    Katy Dee (GG)

Message for ChastityIn Femme
    Last edited by Katy Dee; 10-28-2008 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Adding name

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    The SO and I will probably go to a party Friday night, with me en femme, but Saturday, we are having a party at the house. I'm going to be a sexy Witch, going to come out to a few close friends if they can't figure me out!
    The Reno trip sounds cool TT! Have fun!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I'm going to a club tonight, and a party Friday dressed as 'Nefertiti/Cleopatra/Egyptian Goddess-y'. This will likely be the FIRST time any of my friends will ever see me dressed. Only 2 or three of them know I'm going femme. *is nervous*

nothing at all I'll stay home watch the television
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been toying with the idea of wearing my maid's outfit to answer the door for trick or treaters. I wore it two years ago but if I were to do it again I'm sure I'd get the neighbours talking. On the other hand they are probably still talking....
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Working! But doing our ghost tours. If I want to, I can look at it like Felix as he's dragging up, and in a sense so will I as I will be portraying a guy in the building I'm going to work.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Banned Read only
    Halloween = Avril = Avril dressed as a hooker!

Aspiring Member
    I would love to be able to dress and go out on Halloween , but as usual, i have to stay home and watch the shop.

I will be having my Halloween dress up a bit late, if you may call it that, as I am going on Vacation in Nov, and will be Denise 24/7 the whole time I am away.

Will not take any guy clothes with me, so will have no alternative but to be femme, unless i buy guy clothes. Have not bought any for over 4 years so why start now.

It is interesting to see that you used to live in Canada Kathy Dee. it would be interesting to hear what part that you lived in. Is always nice to chat with another Canadian, girl, and if you wish you may pm me.

Have a good Halloween, and enjoy

Denise

Staying home and handing out candy in drab, there just is no place to go in femme in this small burg, and it's a long way to someplace I would ever feel comfortable going out in femme.
    Tina
    But for those of you that do have some place to go, have fun!
    And have a Happy Halloween!

I plan on dressing up , to suit the weather of course cause it can be down right nasty up here on Halloweeen, and helping to hand out candy to all the little demons! I very seldom get to take off Halloween so I am going to enjoy it. I plan on hopefully making a trip to Wally-world when my lovely Missus gets home from a doctor's apointment(please honey, can we???) Dressed of course. Should be fun, all the bus drivers are used to seeing us together and me occasionally in 18th century clothes but not clothes like those!
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

This past Sunday went to brunch with wife and daughter ( her 34th) birthday and brought along her husband and their 2 kids and livein grandson. Since the restaurant was doing a Halloween theme and the staff were all dressed, it would have been impolite of me to NOT get dressed. Daughter had no problem, son-in-law didn't say too much, (but then he hadly ever does ) The restaurant hostess "clocked" me right away by asking me how comfortable were my heels I was wearing. I told her they were quite comfy, ( wadda my gonna do? fib and say they're killin me) she then went on to say I did a good presentation and asked if I got dressed more than just at this time of year. Of course I said I did and loved it, to which she gave me a big smile of approval.
    This Thursday the local town has a thing called "beggars night" when all the "trick or treating" happens. Going out with daughter and her kids and livein grandson ( of course I'll be dressed) Then Friday the local big mall has their Halloween parade for all the kids to get candy. You just KNOW I have to take the kids.
    3 times in one week having the chance to "dress" in front of others and out in public, just gotta love it .
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I don't have a flat enough stomach for the costume I made...so, I am debating whether to dress for my party Friday. I might just do similar to last year or skip it. Thursday might be my day if I head to Chicago early. I haven't seen the museums in several years.

Brina

Definitely going partying I'm going as an angel and my girlfriend the devil. Oddly enough I'll be with friends that have never seen me dressed up except for pictures.
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

I will be dressed an renaissance wench and hand out candy for a couple of hours for the little kids and then go out to be with a gg friend and a couple who I know. No body has seen me dressed except my sister-in-laws and this morning the neighbors who all were very suprised. Should be fun, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hugs and Kisses Keli

Banned Read only
    going to Halloween costume party at a club. here's my costume.

Cher

Quote Originally Posted by MarcieM View Post
    going to Halloween costume party at a club. here's my costume.

How I'd love a maid costume of my own.

I'm from a country where we do Bonfire night rather than Halloween, but I'll put aside the 31st for some fun, albeit on private.

Last year, I bought the Black Night from Monty Python's Holy Grail and couldn't wear it. I was stuck in the hospital with a collapsed lung, released on the 31st. This year, I've GOT to dress if just a bit. Nice heels, show some leg, curves everywhere We don't have many visitors, so my neighbor will have plenty of time to eyeball me in the spare time!
    It's our night out!

Terri

being in LA for a few weeks I am trying to decide if going to the Hollywood parade...I worked out the outfit but still no make up, no transporatation and, most of all, plenty of fear (it would be the first time out).... and time is runnig short.. what a struggle

Can only wish I had your opportunity in that area your in, I'd do it to.
    I may make it out,? only need heels now, found a GG coat today and fits good, not the faux fur I wanted but hey, times running out fast and it looks decent w/ my planned outfit. Well see..........