Thread: My frist par of Brest Froms

My frist par of Brest Froms

Hi Eveyone

Well I got my frist par of BFs and I feel like a real woman but I decide that I will never go out plocle because it's just not me I will only be a woman on here anbd my friend who knows.

Side qusestion
    How and Why did you get into CDing? For me it's like I'm with a woman.

Your Friend
    Danielle

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've always wanted to CD. When I was a kid I put on my mom's clothes because I wanted to see myself as a girl.
    I've never stopped after that.

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I,ve been a CD for as long as i remember, i just didn,t know i was a CD then. [I was about 5 years old]
    I got into it because i wondered what tights [pantyhose] felt like on...Talk about opening Pandoras box

Former Member
    How did I get into crossdressing? Ever since I can remember I have had the desire to dress in female clothes. It was just a natural progression. First trying out makeup, then a bra, then shoes, then clothes.....etc. My mom sold Avon when I was a kid. She had boxes full of demos, returns and misc. stuff. I raided those on a regular basis when I was the only one home. I never really had much in the way of clothing until I graduated college and got my own apartment. It must have really looked like a woman's apartment. Bra's throw over chairs, high heel shoes everywhere. I wonder if the land lord ever looked in there when I was gone! I dressed often back then and really enjoyed it. Since then I have gone through many cycles of dressing often and hardly dressing at all.

I started when I was just out of elementary school, I guess I was about 12. I watched a show called Cardcaptors, which is an anime of the "magical girl" genre, just enough action to be interesting to a decent amount of guys, but everything else about the show was very girly. I started dressing because the main character wears all these really cute outfits, practically a different one every episode, and I wanted to be cute like that too. Coupled with being a very intelligent and curious little boy, I've always wanted to know what it was like to be a girl, what the differences were in how things felt and how you thought and everything. The closest I could get was to get all dolled up and try to imagine it!

Got caught by my parents twice within a year, though, and they wanted me to go to see a counselor and have therapy and all kinds of stuff because they thought something was wrong with me. There isn't anything wrong with me! I'm just super curious and have a huge imagination and like the way silk and satin and velvet feel, plus the tighter fitting clothing was so different from everything else I normally wore, it made me feel at home. Back off, 'rents!

So, I ended up suppressing it for years. No more CDing between 7th grade and 12th, except for one "mis-match" day during spirit week in 8th grade when I snuck a couple of things to school to "mis-match" with my guy clothes. Nobody thought anything of it. Then, it started back up a little bit, and it's been a fairly constant feeling since then, though I've rarely been able to actually dress. It even goes away sometimes, for a week or two, if I'm occupied with something else, like extensive amounts of school work or problems with family/friends/SO. During those times, I miss it a little. When I do stop for a while, it's usually due to a spell of the "what the hell am I doing?" thoughts. I always seem to come back though. Need to make sure the SO knows that soon...

I ramble in my posts too much, lol, sorry for all my long ones.

As an ending note, in relation to what the thread started out as, I haven't had any breast forms yet, just socks T_T I'm hoping to get some, though, I envy GG's for them sometimes.

I started in Junior High when my sister left some of her clothes laying around

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Galadriel View Post
    I started when I was just out of elementary school, I guess I was about 12. I watched a show called Cardcaptors,
    Oh gosh, you make me feel so old! When I was 12, the Star Trek animated series was just starting, but what we were really trying to do was catch up on the Roger Ramjet episodes that we'd missed...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Hi Eveyone

Well I got my frist par of BFs and I feel like a real woman but I decide that I will never go out plocle because it's just not me I will only be a woman on here anbd my friend who knows.

Side qusestion
    How and Why did you get into CDing? For me it's like I'm with a woman.

Your Friend
    Danielle

My first pair was great.
    I got another pair(bigger) the next week.
    Having them attached to me was the best, they pulled on my body and back.
    They moved side to side, they got warm against my body.
    I have gone on walks outside in the evening with my forms under my sweatshirt. I am not whole with out my forms(my thighs are to big).

How and Why?
    It just felt right, natural, exciting, comfortable, comforting, . . .