Thread: Female Credit Cards

Smile Female Credit Cards

I was wondering how many have got a credit or debit card in their female name, I did it a few years back, I was sent a letter from one of my card companies urging me to take out a card in a second name so I applied for it as Deborah Anne and they sent it without any checking and I been using it ever since , with this chip and pin no one ever checks names on card and it is a great feeling to be able to buy as a female, I have to be responsible for her spending and pay on my male named bill which is a bit of a downer though,
    I wonder if the card company wonders why only Deborah spends the money though and I spend nothing on it

I have no problems because my real name - Jesse - goes both ways as a guy and girl.

That's cheating lol

PeggySue has her own card and got it the same way as you. I use both cards depending on which mode I'm in. No one ever checks ID with it.

Target has always been a place more likely to check. Most times that I am asked, I have to show ID only because I don't sign the back usually (and when I do it wears off). I will have to consider doing this.... Capitol one allows you to design your own cards....I liked my Halloween picture I posted... I really shouldn't hang out here, it would be safer in Niya's Pub!!

Brina

I have a Amex card in my name and have never been asked for any other ID. I've used it quite a few times now and even recently in the US!

Only once was there a slight problem when I was asked to sign it again - as the signature didn't look 100%.