Thread: Out during the day today! (I LOVE Halloween!)

Rene L -

Smile Out during the day today! (I LOVE Halloween!)

I was too chicken to ask anyone to take pictures, but here's what I did:

I was "underdressed", found a parking place and changed in the cab of my truck. I went to Wal-Mart on Roe, parked about 3 rows west and 20 parking spaces north of the door - they were BUSY! I went inside carrying my driver’s license, some cash and my keys in my hand (no pockets in this skirt). I walked to the back of the store down the main aisle, got some looks, but not too many. There was a lady dressed as a witch in the electronics department - the only other person I've seen dressed all day. I spoke to her, but didn't even think about asking her to take my picture. I then walked the rest of the way around the store, then out to my truck.

Next I crossed the street to QT. I used my pump start card so I'd have to go inside to pay. I went inside, paid, went to the bathroom, came back out, fixed a fountain drink, paid for it, and left.

My last stop was a Walgreen's. We needed a new toy for the dogs, so I went clear to the back of the store, got it, stood in line and paid for it. Again a there were a few lookers, but not many.

Here are the comments I got:
    The witch: "How do you walk in those heels?" "You look sexy"
    A female customer in Wal-Mart: "Nice legs!" (And she sounded very sincere!)
    None in QT
    A customer in Walgreen's as I walked in: "I have to remember it's Halloween"
    Cashier at Walgreen's: "You look sexy"

I may have to do this again sometime!!!! Oh, but Halloween only comes once a year, doesn't it.

Silver Member
    Rene, I will be going out tonight too but it will not be my first time. My first stop will be the gas station. I will be leaving my debit card at home soI will have to go inside to pay. The next stop will be the bank to use the ATM to get some cash. I will leave my truck at the bank and walk several blocks to the mall. While in the mall I plan to go into Younkers and buy a bottle of Passion perfume. The next store will be Victorias Secret to buy something nice for myself like maybe a matching bra and panty set. After the mall I will walk the three blocks to my truck and then drive across town to Walmart. Once there I will do some grocery shopping and just look around at things. I will take my camera along and if I meet someone friendly I will ask them to take my picture. This may not sound too exciting but I have not been invited to a party so this will have to be my way of entertaining myself tonight.

Major hugs to both of you!!! I wish I had the nerve to go out, but not yet...

Today I went to work as usual and then stopped at home to dress for the afternoon. Tonight it will be handing out candy for a couple hours and then off to a co-workers place to suprise his wife. Then back home cuz I'm on call this evening. Have fun tonight. Hugs Keli

Blossoming flower
    Sometime you just need to force yourself to go out en femme. I was out driving one evening and ran very low on gas. So I stopped at the only gas station in Ohio without pay at the pump.
    I did get a couple nice smiles from one lady pumping her gas and the other lady at the counter.

Now it's nothing to go out.

Holly