Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Purfume complete your fem self

Does Purfume complete your fem self

I have not tried perfume yet but I am wondering if it helps complete the Fem self. I love the smell of perfume on a GG and I am thinking of trying it on me. How many of you buy perfume and what fragrance do you use. One of my favorites is Lauren by Ralph Lauren.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    For me yes! I just starting wearing my favorite again Sand & Sable I love the scent. Down side is I need a mens Cologne to cover it when back in boy mode.

Frances in Orange County
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    I have not tried perfume yet but I am wondering if it helps complete the Fem self. I love the smell of perfume on a GG and I am thinking of trying it on me. How many of you buy perfume and what fragrance do you use. One of my favorites is Lauren by Ralph Lauren.
    Hi Steph ...... I love wearing very feminine perfume (but not too heavy ...just a hint) and my favorite sensual scent is "White Shoulders" , which is a very old perfume, but still turns me on. It all has to do with an earlier girlfriend that started wearing it when we had sex. Wow , such memories. Frances

It does now and I like the scent that I chose. Keli-H

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

sure does!

Oddly enough, I like lilac! (so does my gf (his wife)) but only on me. He likes "Sexual" on her. Weird, huh?

tina

Absolutely, Japanese cherry blossoms. Carol

Heck Yeah! I'm currently on a Hanae Mori kick.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

My favorite part

The perfume is the icing on the cake. I use Beautiful.

Of course.
    Hugs,

Teddie

A hint of "Blaze" gives me the finishing touch

Banned Read only
    I always carry a little bottle of Chanel No 5 in my bag that I top up from a large bottle. It's nice to smell like a girl.

Love

Avril

Yes it does.

You can use Eau de Toilette (EDT) which fades quickly if you have limited time or use the stronger Eau de Parfum (EDP) and then to perfume itself.

I like Dior's Dune and Pure Poison and if I can do nothing else dressing-wise that day I will always use the EDT otherwise I feel naked without it

Well, let's see.......I only had about 10 people tell me how nice I smelled at the Halloween party last night. Of course you should wear perfume.

Short answer...absolutely!!!

Current fav is Estee Lauder's Sensuous.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Perfume is the final touch, Steph, but I prefer scented oils.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieT View Post
    I have not tried perfume yet but I am wondering if it helps complete the Fem self. I love the smell of perfume on a GG and I am thinking of trying it on me.
    I did never try either ... probably because I'm lazy.
    But quite often I dress in my wife's clothes and some of them keep a bit of her perfume. It's wonderful to feel as it were mine. I looooove it so much !!!!

Nadia

You gotta have the perfume it completes the package.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Actually, I like to start with a pretty scent!Really gets the brain in the fem mode quickly!Aroma therapy
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Yes

Absolutely although i wear body splash not perfume and my favorite is Enchanted Orchid.
    Tina1969

I always wear femme perfume when dressed. I also only use female deodrants even when dressed drab. Favorite perfumes are Poison by Christian Dior (CD naturally LOL) and Opium by YSL I never wear male deodrants or after shaves, same as I never wear male underwear'
    Debby xxx

Yes, I add a touch of perfume before going out. As I said--just a touch. My experience has shown that many cd's put on way too much perfume, and it can be overpowering.

Years ago, my gg friends gave me hints on perfume. If it is in a spray bottle, do not spray it directly into your skin. Spray it onto a cotton ball and dab it gently into your skin. If it is a regular bottle, put just a drop into a cotton ball and dab it.

There can be nothing more obnoxious than perfume applied too heavily.

Remember, it is not applied like aftershave lotion.

Jodi
    Last edited by Jodi; 11-02-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Perfume

I always use perfume when I dress which is frequently since time permits now. I sometimes spritz a little on when I go to bed which of course is in a nightgown and panties. I love the smell of it just while I'm lying there going to sleep. My favorite is "White Diamonds" by Liz Taylor although I have quite a few others. Hugs, Janice

Chanel Allure is my favourite. I also like to wear body sprays too.
    It adds an extra level to dressing, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Robinson View Post
    The perfume is the icing on the cake. I use Beautiful.
    I love that one too - however I bought it for my wife, so won't wear it myself

I like a lot of the Estee Lauder perfumes, such as Beyond Paradise, which I also won't wear because my daughter likes that one. I avoid perfumes that I know my family wear since they'd pick up on it too quickly if I was wearing it!

Otherwise, I like Givenchy & Channel perfumes, but again I've bought these for my wife. So as Jennifer, I'm trying to find my own style, so I go for Dior - J'Adore & Poison, Prada & also like the new Armani Code for Women.

Unfortunately for me, I can't wear anything with an artificial scent, due to allergies. I have not tried perfumes made from flowers, as they are too expensive. The same for after shave lotions, air fresheners, deodorants, and many other substances. I get sick walking into a room where someone wearing cologne or perfume left ten minutes earlier. I used to be able to wear woman's cologne and felt it gave me that little bit of believability beyond just clothing and makeup. Please, if you wear perfume, be very subtle, it would be more natural than a strong scent anyway.

Pamela