Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe i did it!!!

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

I can't believe i did it!!!

Tonight was a big night for me. No I did not hit the town all dressed up but I did go to work for the first time with pantyhose on. It felt so great!!!!!!!
    I had shaved my legs yesterday so the hose looked very smooth. Of course i kept it under my pants at work so no one could see it but just being there talking to co workers and feeling feeme for a whole 8 eight hour shift was so wonderful. Of course I'm going to do it again. If I could I would always go to work this way now.
    I'm thinking tonight I'll stash some ladies shoes under my carseat so while I'm driving to work and driving home I can be in heels.

I feel so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Stacey
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

It is a great feeling, isn't it. It can become addicting though.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I like that feeling also. If you want a treat put a garter belt onwith stockings and it's like a leg message all day. Keli

gratulasion stacey, you were brave, did you use socks over? i wwill try to do the same if i dare.
    jane.

I used to have to make a long drive each week end. I worked out of town from my family, about a 2 hour drive. I kept a small bag of Paula's things in the back of the car so I could make a quick change when I left town, or change back to drab befor I returned home. It did feel really great to be dressed as Paula as I crused the highways. I got to where I could even make thge change pretty quickly at a roadside pull of. Please don't try changing eitherway while driving...no matter how rushed you are. It would be very difficult making explanations at the emergency room or to the Highway Patrol.

Anyway, Paula's bag contained a couple of bras, panties, panty hose and/or thigh highs, heels, a skirt and blouse, older wig, a small baggie of cheap jewelry, and a small bag of makeup like the ladies carry in their purse. Also, a slim purse, hair brush and...very important, makeup remover (Sally's carries a package of makeup remover wipes...probably the same as baby wipes for an easy and quick way to remove makeup without a lot of mess or other convieniences).

I did this for about three years and got a little more bold with it as the trips passed by, to where I was driving in full fem and actually stopping at some stores (Walmart and Bealles) along the way to pick up more things for Paula. I never had any problems (or car trouble) and was actually stopped once for speeding (got off with a warning and a lot of questions...I think the cop was interested). With carefull selection of the clothes, shoes and purse, all of Paula's change of attire would fit nicely into an atteche case size bag..or briefcase if that works better.

God Luck, Have fun and be careful.
    Paula

Tut, tut these CDers, turn your back for one minute and .....

Enjoy is what its all about Stacey.

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

Well done - takes a bit of courage the first time - but what a thrill!! Bet it's not the last time - take care driving in heels though.

Bernie xxx

Ok, tonight I have a pair of heels stashed under my car seat. So when I get in my car I'll take off my shoes and socks and slip on my heels.
    I'll just have to remember to put my regular shoes back on when I'm done.
    If only I could figure out a way to where a skirt along the way!!

Stacey
    Stacey

I was at work all night again wearing my pantyhose. It feltr really nice. I wore my heels in the car on my way to work. I had to show my ID at a security point. The guard never knew I had heels on while I was showing my ID.
    10 hours in pantyhose last night, A new record!!!!

Stacey
    Stacey

I have been wearing panties and a bra to work for many months and it's a fantastic feeling, I have added small forms and think the next thing will be either pantyhose or stockings. The first time I did it I felt Sooo good, both physically and mentally. I was much more relaxed at work. Keep going Stacey!

Aspiring Member
    it is a great feeling, the idea of shoes in the car is a good one. i at times would also wear panties instead of pantyhose, with thigh highs. the only trouble with this was that sometimes the elastic on the thi-highs would stretch and the stocking would slip down and bunch up

I'll see your pantyhose and raise you a steel-boned corset. I wore mine to work last Monday. I had a fleece warmup over my shirt all day, so no one could notice a thing, but every breath i took was a reminder.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Bobbi Joseph
    sig removed - against forum rules

BobbiJ,
    I know what you mean and I find that a waist cincher, bra, panty hose, and small forms under the work clothes are constant reminders (in a wonderful way) of our feminine side and our life style. The other day I forgot to remove the eyeliner and mascra and was spotted by a female co-worker, oooops. She just said that a good makeup remover would take care of that. She has not asked or commented since and we are fast friends. Keli

[SIZE=2]Bobbi, I've been out shopping, wearing a proper corset, laced up really tight, and stockings under my sweater and jeans. No one could see anything (you'd have to be pretty observant to see the suspender "bumps") but I often wonderded whether people noticed that I couldn't bend down to pick up anything off the lower shelves; I had to squat down. If my shoelace had come undone, I don't think I could have got down far enough to re-tie it. Kudos to you if you went to work like that for a full day! As you said, every (shallow) breath is a reminder, but what a delicious reminder! Are you going to risk it again?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Tony[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Tonight was a big night for me. No I did not hit the town all dressed up but I did go to work for the first time with pantyhose on. It felt so great!!!!!!!
    I had shaved my legs yesterday so the hose looked very smooth. Of course i kept it under my pants at work so no one could see it but just being there talking to co workers and feeling feeme for a whole 8 eight hour shift was so wonderful. Of course I'm going to do it again. If I could I would always go to work this way now.
    I'm thinking tonight I'll stash some ladies shoes under my carseat so while I'm driving to work and driving home I can be in heels.

I feel so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Stacey
    Congrats on crossing the line (no pun intended) but I do have to wonder what the deal with pantyhose is, when most women do NOT wear it anymore, except on certain formal occasions (like going to the opera, a fancy dinner, etc - and in conjunction with specific dresses, of which it really isn't essential).

This is a question, btw - i'm not meaning to be hard on you.

I have worn panties, pantyhose and women's shoes on many occasions out - no socks either - great feeling
    JoAnne Wheeler

I know what you're talking about i've been wearing a bra and panties to work under my clothes for about a month now and yes it's great talking with others when you know what you're wearing and they don't.

Glad to hear of your incredible first time.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie_C View Post
    Congrats on crossing the line (no pun intended) but I do have to wonder what the deal with pantyhose is, when most women do NOT wear it anymore, except on certain formal occasions (like going to the opera, a fancy dinner, etc - and in conjunction with specific dresses, of which it really isn't essential).

This is a question, btw - i'm not meaning to be hard on you.
    There is just That Something about wearing a pair of pantyhose. I have noticed many women do not wear it much anymore. Skirts seem to be more rare nowdays too and when I do see a women with a short skirt and nice stockings it always brings a sigh.

For years I was terrified that of wearing my panties under boy clothes. I was SURE that someone would be able to 'tell' I was wearing them. Then one day I realized that if there was ever any one who would be able to tell if there were panties under someone's clothes it would be me. But in thirty years I'd never noticed, so..... I started wearing 'em everyday and haven't looked back ever since. Carol

Great Feeling

Stacey, what's really great is PH under your jeans while you are tucked with a firm high waisted brief. It really helps your girly walk. Another benefit is the reminder of not too many snacks, which is good for your figure. Cheers,

When I had to travel to local states for work I always worn pantyhose. I also had a pair of heels that I put on while I was driving. They felt great, plus it kept my mind off the long drives.

Congratulations, StaceyJane! I love wearing pantyhose to work. In addition to feeling wonderful they keep my feet from swelling up when I have to sit for long periods of time.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

can you zip me up please? Petra Bellejambes's Avatar

Hard to top the feeling I agree

It can make you giddy. Enjoy, but keep a leash on it friend.

O who am I fooling ... let it totally sweep you away ...
    Blogging like a woman possessed at Voyages en Rose.
    Happy dressing, and happy everything else! Petra

It is a very great feeling!!!!

Pantyhose under my work clothes is great, though I do wear socks because of my work boots. When its hot outside I'll do just some Barely There panties, I just crave the smooth feeling I guess.