Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: En-femme hunting

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

En-femme hunting

Well debating going deer hunting dressed.
    A nice cute camo outfit of course.makeup wig the whole nine yards.
    Has anyone done this?And how did it go?

Gold Member
    Talk to Susan CD, I am sure she will have a thing or 2 to say.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Spammer
    I have to get new camos anyway I've lost a lot of weight since my last hunting trip several years ago.
    I can fit in my old Ranger tiger stripe camo but I have it put up and its worn pretty bad anyway.
    I guess Khols should have a cute girly camo outfit.I think it would be a fun thing to do go hunting as a girl.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-02-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Well, I haven't been deer hunting en femme yet but I have been surf fishing en femme.... Red bikini, wig and makeup. It went great! The beach where I fish is huge and visited only by fisherman and the occasional beach patrol. Never had a problem except for tan lines

Hugs,
    Becky

It would be fun...till you run into the oh so friendly game wardens LOL.

Carly

Banned Spammer
    What could the game warden do?Maybe ask you out on a date LOL.
    I usually hunt with military style weapons so I do get a few questions like how many rounds does that gun hold?Or is that scope infrared?
    One year I was hunting with a Soviet Dragunov sniper rifle 7.62x54mm and the game warden had to ask why and I told him I was going for a real long shot.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-02-2008 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    a Dragunov rifle
    Were you planning on hitting something in the next county? lol

That is a serious bit of hardware.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Aspiring Member
    Have hunted in the past under dressed - mainly pantyhose -but never fully dressed fem. Now that I've given up hunting it will probably never happen.

In our state, it is legal to shoot varmits. I fear CDs might fall into that catagory.

Babette

Platinum Member
    not with our crew ..... fear of becoming "camp meat"..............

Not hunting but fly-fishing in just a black lacy bra, matching underwear, wader and vest.

Too bad Halloween is over. You could have gone hunting as a Sarah Palin look alike.
    The red jacket might have spooked the game but who cares ?

I've dear hunted totally in Fem. many times. However it was of the Two Legged Variety....Teee...Teee...Sorry couldn't resist ....

I never have nor plan to It's hard trying to keep worm. A all my cold weather gear is guy mode stuff BUt I somethime underdress.
    Angie

Dragunov, eh? My kinda girl!

I think the scent of the makeup and stuff might give you away, other than that... go for it!

"underdressed"

Just hose. actually I use black tights for a liner on moderately warm days (like 40-45 degrees). It's actually functional. they are polyester so they wick well and cut the wind a bit too. Used em last night actually for that very purpose...

Never considered going full on. To paranoid about scent, etc.

Cool to see other carnivores are on here

Banned Spammer
    Yeah Ally K I like big guns for deer hunting.Samantha I try for the long shots 500-800 yds.Now if a big buck wanders in close I will drop him.
    I'm a ground hunter and like to sit in the tree line and wait for "Charlie" I mean the deer to meander on by.
    I see the point about the scent of make up being a bad thing tho'.
    Deer season gives me some good quiet time to relax in the stench of dirt and gun oil.
    Now the coyote get the shorty AR-15 rounds thrown at them about every other week end. Those are some nasty critters sneaky too.Nailed around 20 so far this year.

Went out in my blue summer dress (It was warm enough) - but had boots on, a holster with a 45 cal st rapped to the side and my 243 rifle

And a camo hat......but I was comfortable!!! I drove around all morning, got out and walked the trails.....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I don't like killing things in drab.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    Talk to Susan CD, I am sure she will have a thing or 2 to say.
    LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! Thanks Erin. I am a deer hunter and always wear fem clothes under my camo coveralls while hunting. If someone sees me while I am hunting I am inconspicuous as the coveralls cover everything nicely. I avoid makeup, scented deodorant, and perfumes. Deer can smell this a mile away. After I am done hunting for the day all I have to do is slip out of the coveralls and boots. On goes a wig, some girly shoes, and maybe some lipstick for a pleasurable drive home. Even deer hunters can cd if they do it right.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks CD Susan That sounds like the way to go.

I don`t hunt , but I do know that any scents will alert a deer form a long way away , it is amazing how keen there senses are , if you have hunted before you probably already know this .
    As for dressing en fem and going hunting it sounds like it would give you some time to enjoy at least two important things in your life , dressing and the solitude of the hunt .
    Enjoy ! Tomara

I have ice fished dressed. Of course when its twenty below outside its kinda hard to see any difference between boys and girls. I didn't even count it as going out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by trisha59 View Post
    I have ice fished dressed. Of course when its twenty below outside its kinda hard to see any difference between boys and girls. I didn't even count it as going out.
    same for me on my streetbike. Full underwear but in wind suit, it doesn't count
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Zorro with a makeup brush BeckiB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trisha59 View Post

Trisha don't you worry about your heels poking through the ice? and is it proper to wear fishnets for this?