Thread: Pictures..which one?

Pictures..which one?

Ladies:

I finally got up enough nerve to take and post these pictures.

A little about what I'm wearing...of course I have on my breast forms, two pairs of pantyhose (nude to color and contour my legs and sheer black Hanes for color), waist nipper, lacy Bali teddy (note the hi-cut and thong-type bottom), and 4" pumps.

Please help me select which I should use for my Avatar. I'm so proud....

Hugs,

Paula J
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Davina1489
    I love them all but I think the one you are using is the best very pretty

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar

I like #4 the best

Hi PaulaJeanette,

I like #4 the best PaulaJeanette. It shows off your bottom and your legs the best.

I think #2 is the second best. It showcases your figure nicely.

Just my two cents.

Charlotte

I would go with the one you are currently using. They are all great pics!!!
    H & K
    Jenny K

Davina, Charlotte, and Jenny:

Thank you for your support and vote of confidence. I really messed up...I violated the primary rule of digital image manipulation....don't delete files until the task is complete. In order to make an Avatar, I reduced the images to the 125x125 pixel limit. Unfortunately, I reduced all of them and didn't save the original files. It was only after I had attached the pictures to my post and went back to view them that I noticed they were all too small to see very well. I was a victim of my own paranoia and fear...don't want someone finding and seeing these on my computer.

Oh well! I'll just have to do this AGAIN...darn. Monday is my next opportunity to be home alone.

Thank you again.

Paula J.

#4, it is yummy. could you make them in a larger fomat.

#2 Really shows off your figure nicely

Yep #2

MMMMM I like the avi your using! A skirt, long wig and honey, you'll be ask out on a date!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Thank you Jade, Diane, and Darby

You ladies are so nice. I really appreciate you votes of confidence. I'll be sure to post more.

Hugs,

Paula J.

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Thumbs up Is This Seat Taken...

Wow PJ, talk about legs that kill...you've outdone yourself. Let's go conquer the world...
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Please sit...may I cross my legs...

Maddy:

Thank you for your kind comments about my legs. I guess I'm just a lucky gal and that my legs are shaped the way they are. Isn't it interesting...and I bet it would surprise the heck out of most non-crossdressers...that a guy can have a nice set of legs. Of course, this wouldn't be possible without US doing what we love...dressing in women's clothes and wearing pantyhose or garterbelts with stockings.

Whenever I dress, I love wearing stockings and/or pantyhose not only because they are a part of my transformation into a complete women BUT they feel so great and sensuous. I just love caressing and running my hands up and down my legs. I also revel in the feeling that crossing and uncrossing my legs generates. The joy of feeling my legs sliding against one another is heavenly. Someday, I hope to shave my legs and experience the feeling that so many of you allude to as being exquisite.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come...when I'll again take more pictures which will be good enough to post.

Keep your thoughtful posts coming. I look forward to reading them.

Paula J.

Rhonda Neuman

Smile Men have two emotions:

undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJeanette
    Ladies:

I finally got up enough nerve to take and post these pictures.

A little about what I'm wearing...of course I have on my breast forms, two pairs of pantyhose (nude to color and contour my legs and sheer black Hanes for color), waist nipper, lacy Bali teddy (note the hi-cut and thong-type bottom), and 4" pumps.

Please help me select which I should use for my Avatar. I'm so proud....

Hugs,

Paula J
    Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Rhonda Neuman
    I like #4, however, I haven't got up the nerve yet. Good luck doll.

Welcome to our world, Rhonda!

Rhonda:

The fact that you're a participant on this site...and maybe others...says a lot! Without exceptions, all the ladies here were at one time nervous about our crossdressing and were scared about taking THE NEXT BIG step. In addition to our nervousness, we had GUILT...I know I did and for many, many years. But through time, we've all moved beyond and have learned to deal with the ever present factors of fear. I am nervous and a bit apprehensive whenever I go into a department store to look for new lingerie. However, that has not stopped me, in some ways, I've learned to deal with the fear and nervous aspects of being a crossdresser.

In addition to being nervous, there is the exhileration and excitement of getting dressed in women's clothes. It's all just a part of being a crossdresser. Heck, today, my plan is to take more pictures of myself and I AM NERVOUS to the point that I'm having difficulty typing this post. In utter anticipation of doing this, my heart is beating a mile-a-minute.

So, before I passout, I'm gonna go get dressed. We look forward to seeing a picture of you really soon!

Thank you for your support and comments,

Paula J.
    Last edited by PaulaJeanette; 07-12-2004 at 05:10 AM.

Platinum Member
    maddy not bad for someone thats 84 i hope i look that good when i am 84

Glad you're back!

Hi Paula,

I like #4 a lot...but I also like the one you are currently using...shows off those gorgeous gams!

We haven't chatted for quite awhile...PM me as to your availability next week for some girl talk.

Love,

Christine