Thread: Hey guys!

Hey guys!

I know this is long time no see or hear. LOL I have been so busy. I went on a trip to Florida and just got back on Sunday. I wanted to ask you British guys and gals a question. How popular is the magazine "Closer" over there? It's a really long story and I will tell you guys if you want to hear it but if you know of the magazine you can buy an upcoming issue and see me in it. I'm going to be in an article about how I recovered from anorexia after coming out as trans and how it all happened. Anyway, I will pop in more often. I will never forget the kindness you all have shown to me and all the support when I was in that coma in Feb. Love and hugs to all, Taylor

Taylor! Good to see you buddy. And that's cool about the article.

Hi Taylor sweets great to see ya Hun Yuppers I'm sure thats on the shelves here so I will keep an eye out for it Bud Anyways how's it going and hope ya ok?? xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Hiya Taylor, good to see you. Am sure if its popular enough we will have a copy at work and I will definately take a look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hey you with the pretty face welcome to the human race, a celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for.

Rapidly becoming a Gender Equality Duty expert (Europe)