Thread: A ladies dress shop gift voucher - the perfect christmas present!!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

A ladies dress shop gift voucher - the perfect christmas present!!

Today I was thinking what would I really like for christmas. Mum usually asks around this time of year, what I would like, and its always hard to think of something, but today I went past a few dress shops at North Lakes where I work, and loved some of the new summer dresses and floral skirts in. I've never received a gift voucher before, for a dress shop, but it would be great to have one. Just the thought of going in, and hearing the lady say "Are you looking for something for your girlfreind", and then I hold up my voucher and say "No, its for me". That would be the ultimate kick!! In Katies, theres some gorgous new floral skirts in, so I'm going to tell mum when she asks, is a katies voucher ok. I'd love to do it, cause its a twist on things too. Its like me, saying I'm a CD and proud of it. Its the perfect gift I'd like this year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Banned Read only
    My sisters and I always got a M&S gift voucher from my Mum for Xmas/Birthdays. I usually got some nice underwear with mine.

Nightgown

I recently told my "knowing but unsupportive wife that I really thought that she'd give me a nightgown for my birthday last month. She shrugged it off without a response, but I'm still holding out hope for Christmas.