Thread: Alberto VO5 hairspray and Pals Breast Forms

Aspiring Member

Alberto VO5 hairspray and Pals Breast Forms

Has anyone tried using Alberto VO5 super hard to hold hair spray as an adhesive for Pals breast forms? If so, have you been pleased with the results, and was it easy or difficult to remove the forms after leaving them attached for a lengthy period of time?

When I received my forms, the package included a card which mentions that some of their customers report this product works as an adhesive, and gives instructions on how to use it. However it also points out that this is not an official endorsement of Super gel products for using this method of attaching their forms. This information sounds enticing but leaves you holding the bag (pardon the pun) if it fails and ruins your forms.

Veronica

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I don't think I'd trust it. Hair spray is made to hold hair in place, not breast forms that can weigh upwards of 2 pounds. If you try it let us know how it works. It would be an inexpensive alternative to medical adhesive and some of the other stuff we use.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Ooooo!

I see this thread being moved soon!

But, to the subject: there r a number of members used 3M spray on contact cement. I have not used it. But, it's easily purchased at Home Depot, cheaply. I still have some medical spray left!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As it happens , I tried this just recently. I have the samllest forms. It did not seem to work. Perhaps it needs to set longer than the amount of time I tried.

I tried it and was not satisfied. The 3M works and also double sided carpet tape works (and is easy to remove).

What brand of carpet tape do you use? Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by unclejoann View Post
    I tried it and was not satisfied. The 3M works and also double sided carpet tape works (and is easy to remove).
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Frankly, I don't know the brand. It is blue in color but the label is gone, it was left over from some project I had years ago.

I have also tried some carpet tape from Home Depot that worked pretty well (Scotch indoor).

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclejoann View Post
    Did you try these methods on Pals forms or on silicone forms?

Veronica

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I,ve never heard of it being used on forms before , but as a cyclist I use it to adhere new grips on my mountain bike handle bars .
    It works too !