Thread: forms vs bird seed

forms vs bird seed

bird seed has been very good for 2 years. i just got a set of forms.

THe next day, the birds were fed. Never to be worn again.

I bought my forms used on ebay. This reduced the cost in half. i have no regrets. they feel real. i expected close - not real.

forms are worth the investment.
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Also with the forms you don`t have to worry about the birds flocking around you when you go for a walk in the park !
    Sorry I could not resist . I just love my forms !
    Tomara

I started with socks or nylons, the thrill was the bra with bumps. Did the water balloons thing. They break or get very cold sometimes.

When finally in my own place, no wife or kids, I ordered my first forms! I was so new to being 'out' finally, I did some silly things. Went to a gay bar one night, not much makeup, and just mingled. One guy bumped against my chest and turned to me to apologize. Seeing who I was, he exclaimed, "Wow, they felt real!" Then he reached over and gave a gentle squeeze, so I fondled his chest back. He blushed a bit and turned to his partner and said, "I need a man!"

Since then, I purchased another pair of forms. They are even better! I could wear them forever if I was 24/7 femme. Unfortunately, I did not know about E-bay or even have much skill at searching sites like this. I paid a lot, but still feel it was worth it.

Now, I'll work on the cleavage thing, still working on my 'look'.

Hugs, Terri

Rice is nice

I currently use knee highs and rice, two cups per. Can be shaped to fit the cup, good solid weight, it does tend to get a bit warm. I have a bit of natural as it is so I fill out a 38c really well. A 40c requires another 1/2 cup per. A 38c with built in gel inserts, underwire and pushup gives one quite a rack.

Banned Read only
    It's interesting to see other girls have gone down the "padding bra with rolled up socks,tights. Water balloons (what a disaster!) and birdseed road!"
    Get a good quality pair of breastforms.
    Last edited by avril findlay; 11-05-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Birds in my neighborhood had similar feast a couple of months ago. The problem is, when I go out now, they gather around, longingly look at me with that 'pity me' look and wonder where their next meal is coming from. I really hate to disappoint them but a girl's got to look good.

Maybe a bird feeder?

Jen

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny J View Post
    Birds in my neighborhood had similar feast a couple of months ago. The problem is, when I go out now, they gather around, longingly look at me with that 'pity me' look and wonder where their next meal is coming from. I really hate to disappoint them but a girl's got to look good.

Maybe a bird feeder?

Jen

Does the name Alfred Hitchcock mean anything you Jenny?

Love my

forms, size 7, breast form store. good feel

Where is a good place to look for breastforms? I have also tried everything ya'll have mentioned, except birdseed. I've been tempted to get a P.O. box to have Debras stuff mailed to her.

When I was a younng teen I took a pair of shoulder pads from one of my mothers dresses. I then cut a slit on the seam and stuffed each pad with cotton. They served me very well up until I bought my first pair of breast forms when I was 22. I also remember discovering that my mother had purchased some padded pushup bras. I had alot of fun wearing those and having the illusion of a small pair of breasts without stuffing my bra with socks.

Quote Originally Posted by avril findlay View Post
    Does the name Alfred Hitchcock mean anything you Jenny?
    I get nervous at gas stations with birds present and school yards scare me. LOL

BTW, the Breastform store did right by me.

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Terrihoney View Post
    Did the water balloons thing. They break or get very cold sometimes.
    Yes, water balloons are rather difficult to manage. Yet one of their biggest advantages is you can fill them up to any size you want, just according to your mood. I must say I'm very concerned in my breasts, because it is my most important item for feeling femme

For any femme session, I just choose my forms from B to DD according to my mood and fill them accordingly.

If you keep your balloons, after use, only for a few DAYS, they will not break.
    Since, they will break necessarily after a few WEEKS.

In winter, you have to put your old balloons in hot water, before use, for heating them up.
    Avoid DD or D balloons if the weather is too cold. In the opposite, it is very comfortable to have your big water balloons in hot summer, for you will be a little refreshed instead of being more or less uncomfortable in your bra with hot silicone forms.

As a rule, I do prefer definitely the feeling of soft water balloons over silicone forms. My breast gently moves as I walk, what makes me feel soooooh wonderfully femme !

But, of course, it's not the right option for everybody ; if you value simplicity of use you'd better avoid water balloons and get good quality forms ; water balloons require being most experienced and rather attentive to them.

Hugs

Nadia

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nadiamaria/

Classic Lingerie Lover

Happy Birds and Happy Me!

I bought Tru-care forms a while back and the difference is sensational. I'm happy, my bra is happy and the birds too!

LOL,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Wow, what a life!
    No question, forms are the only way to go. Not only give a totally realistic look, they also give a realistic feel.

I would have never thought of bird seed or rice... interesting...

I did the stuffing with socks and tissues up until about a year and a half ago. I bought a pair of Trucare forms and would never consider going back. I hope to get another pair the next size bigger, but that can wait.

Same here, once you get forms you'll never want to go back. I always used doubled up water balloons before and never had one break. But from what I've read and personally seen in the kitchen, don't use rice. There are larve eggs in the rice and when the rice is old they will hatch and get into your wardrobe (or your dinner).

Quote Originally Posted by DebraMCD View Post
    Where is a good place to look for breastforms? I have also tried everything ya'll have mentioned, except birdseed. I've been tempted to get a P.O. box to have Debras stuff mailed to her.
    Never tried birdseed, but did the rolled up socks / water balloon route.

I've got some really fantastic quality forms from a mail order store in Yorkshire (England). The texture, suppleness and feel is great, and in the bra they cling to the skin without adhesive. In a lovely lacy bra they look really good, and they don't move or slip at all even in hot weather.

I've just bought a new pair, a bit bigger to go better with my frame (and with a nice jiggle which I think I like!).

The store is run by a GG who is very CD-friendly, and she ships worldwide.

Why not have a look www.bosomfriends.co.uk/

Susan

Love my forms

Needless to say, I'll never go back to a substitute. It has been 8 years with various breast forms, and great ones at that.

Can't beat real forms JC and a lot less fuss.
    Angie

nothing beat a good pair of forms, except actual breasts.

For the water balloon route. Double up on your balloons, yes they are a bit stiffer but the reduced breakage factor is worth it.

I have to say that I look forward to when I can get a god set of forms. For now I have kind of gone the Balloon way. I used silicone Caulking inside and then wrapped them in a stocking. Tied aknot in the stocking to create a nipple and folded the excess back over the Balloon.

It has worked well. Only one broke but the stocking kept everything together till I could take it off. They stay soft and plyable for a long time and only cost around $20 or less to make.

Cheers,
    Janet

For some time I have been using aqueous cream (emulsified petroleum jel and water) in a plastic bag which is wrapped in a stocking. This allows very soft filling which give a natural spread and weight resulting in bounce and quite good feel. I have changed the bag every few months, just in case, and have had no leak problems and there is no danger of freezing etc.

Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.