Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping

Sleeping

Since we are all different when it comes to dressing I thought I'd asked this. Do you have any particular time of day or is there any activity that makes you want to dress more?

I, for example, dress only a few times a week and for a couple of hours only. Otherwise I'm just happy to be in my 'male' mode. However, I always sleep in a nightgown. Of course, if I had to I could sleep in male pajamas. However, I get much better (and more relaxing) sleep when in a nightgown.
    Clara

I have to dress every day when at home and enjoy living completely as a woman when there I also have friends who visit and I go away to places where I can be myself full time.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

I became my own maid service, and I don't feel 'right' doing domestic chores unless I'm dressed the part. It's even difficult washing the car, I want to go in and put on my cheerleader outfit and pretend I'm part of one of the fundraisers they have.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Can't do it

The house where I room has two teenage boys in it, couldn't have one of them peeking into my room and catching a nightgown.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I became my own maid service, and I don't feel 'right' doing domestic chores unless I'm dressed the part. It's even difficult washing the car, I want to go in and put on my cheerleader outfit and pretend I'm part of one of the fundraisers they have.
    Funny...I also found that I actually ENJOY doing chores when dressed in femme...not in a maid outfit, just regular female clothes...I guess I would be a good housewife.
    Clara

SO dissaproves so I sleep in a T-shirt, the nearest I can manage to a nightie.

Alicia
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

I prefer to sleep either in a nightgown or woman's PJ's
    ColleenW

I sleep in a nightgown about 98% of the time.

I always wear a nightie or womens satin pyjamas, i can,t sleep otherwise

I always sleep in a nighty. They feel so nice and comfy

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I dress about 6 hours a day 5 days a week and some times sleep I a nighty or just panties.
    Angie

Birthday suit. If my wife is out of town, a very rare occurrance, I'll don a nightgown. But sometimes I don't sleep well that way.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I always sleep in either a night gown or female silk pj's. My G/F would have it no other way. She hates seeing me in male sleep atire.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

every moment of every day I dress as often as I can. when I come home from work the first thing I do is change into a bra and panties and a bit of lipstick, then hang with the neighbors over a glass of wine. with my wife absent recently (she's recovering from an auto accident) I dress and live as Evie every minute I can.

xox, Evie

I sleep buck neckid. I kick the blankets off too.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I always sleep in my nighty.
    Dana Ryan

I like the gown also, otherwise it is panties and bra. Keli

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Long Sleep chemise, nothing else.

Like many others, I change from my work clothes into nicer clothes when I get home. My Work clothes of late are becoming more mixed, with more blouses than mens shirts. Been wearing more feminine jewelry too. One of the perks of being single..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Silver Member
    I have been sleeping in a bra, panties, and nighty for the last 21 years. I do not own any men's pajamas.

I sleep in a sleepshirt as much as I can. I just feel more comfortable that way. I hate have anything tight around my waist when I am sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    Funny...I also found that I actually ENJOY doing chores when dressed in femme <snip>....I guess I would be a good housewife.
    Both men and women have told me that, but it was never phrased in a good way, because I'm sure they thought I would feel it was an insult, if they only knew.... When I was much younger working in a hospital, lots of the girls told me they thought I'd make a good nurse. Afraid to appear interested, I brushed off that idea at the time publicly, but craved it in reality. I wanted to be one of them. I've always found nurses to be extremely hot; wear one of those white dresses? Mmmmmm.

I sleep in girl pj's every day. These, in yellow, lavender, mint, pink or blue. Got 'em about a year ago, I've been sleeping much better ever since.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

This post got me to thinking. I had to go to my dresser and search for my one and only pair of "guy" PJs. Cream white with thin blue pin stripes and that horrid big balloon seat. Kinda like you'd see on "Father Knows Best"
    The only reason I still have them is for Christmas morning when all the grandkids come over to check out their presents. Have an image to maintain. Of course I change from my nighty to those for an hour or so just to "look the part"
    I think of it as sorta like "reverse" crossdressing.
    All of my night wear is either night gown, ( 53" sweep length) or PJs in nylon tricot from Woman Within.
    I wear my night gowns after my leg waxing for a few weeks , when I can feel the fuzz returning I switch to my PJs for the smooth feeling.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    I always sleep in a nightie, even when staying away from home. I don't own & never have owned any male pyjamas. If I had to stay in hospital overnight my wife would have to bring a nightie for me, but she would probably rush out & buy me some pyjamas

I'd rather not wear anything to bed personally M or F, however I'd like to slide on some thigh highs before getting up, some heels, an open shirt and clippy clop over groggy eyed to make my coffee and start the day out right. This is about how fast I drink my first cup to LOL

When I use to live at home, I used to sleep in a slip. I used to feel so feminine when I would wake through the night and feel those straps tugging on my shoulders.