Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you find (YOUR) Fem Name?????????

How did you find (YOUR) Fem Name?????????

my Fem name is Christina Searina Levina Horton. A mouth full I know. My Male name is as long so I figger that fine. Now Christina Started as Christine, I named My first car Christine (i had a 1964 ponatic) A huge 4 door car ,and yes I I named her after the Steven King movie. Then about 8 years ago I said "I can't have the same name as my car" I had the car from 1986 to this year , SO I changed my name to Christina. Searina Is from Sailor Moon. Levina Is a woman I talked to on the phone In reno NV when I was getting directions to Unload my truck. Last but not Least Is My last name Horton, And no it's not form Horton hears a Who. I go to this 3d chat sight, Called WWW.secondlife.com I made my avater but could not get my own name. that's why I am Christina W here, W starts my drabs last name. And not I am not telling you all My last name, Unless you give me money and lots of it LOL. you have to find you name from a list of last names SO i found a name I like and could SPELL . For me I have a very hard time spelling. I have deslexea. See I don't think I spelled that right. I would go there so much I got used to seeing it and I also Liked it so I kept It. Well there it is My name. HOW DID YOU COME BY YOUR PLEASE TELL ME. This should be neat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

My fem name Glyynis is just the fem of my male name.

rearrangement and then you can guess when I started doing this, right?

Mine was from the girl who introduced me to dressing when I was 9 and she was 14. I have told this in another thread but briefly my parents had friiends on the coast and we used to stay with them. Their daughter was 5 years older than me and she used to make me wear her clothes when we were alone at night. Her name was Deborah Anne and I often wonder what became of her as my parents suddenly broke up with hers when I was about 11 and I often suspect it was because it was discovered what was going on though nothing was ever said in the family about it.
    Anyway I am grateful to her as it has stayed with me for past 50 years now, though some of the times pre internet days were traumatic.
    [SIZE="2"]'It's a bitch this feminine itch' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] http://www.tvchix.com/DeborahAnne
    [/SIZE]

As I was progressing through the different degrees of crossdressing it just seemed that it was time to give myself a name. I just started playing around with different combos and came upon Trisha Nicole Carson. Yup. I gave myself a first middle and last name. And this is only the second time that I have used my full name in public.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

my wife suggested lynn before we were even married. I liked it so that's what it is.

If I had had a daughter her name would have been Rebekah. Troppauer is the last name of my Grandmother who I still miss very much after 21 years.

Rebekah

My mother used to joke with my brother and I about what our names would have been had we been FAB; ever since the first time I heard Angel Marie, I thought it to be the most beautiful name.. wished it was mine. When I ended up having a son I realized I couldn't use the name for him, and so it became mine. Someday I hope I can tell her how beautiful it really makes me feel.

Girl that loves to shop! StacyH's Avatar
    My mother had told me that if I were born a girl that my name would have been Stacy...so I guess it was almost my real name.

Stacy

Ditto for me...If I had been born a girl, I would have been Janet!

I think it fits my alter personality quite well.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Stacey just feels right to me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Racquel June Adams, because when I bought a wig to start going out, I kept coming back to Raquel Welch wigs, my favorite painting is Flaming June, and my middle name is Adam.

Before I started going out, it never even occurred to me to have a femme name. My boy name is actually a cool girl name. In 6th grade I knew a girl who had my same first and last name.

I always liked the names Michelle, Alexis, Chastity, Rain, and Idalys, but none of them really seemed to fit me.

I first chose Alice, as there was a tall farm girl down the road from me, who would never go out with me.. I always like Lucille Ball, as she dressed in modest skirt outfits, and dresses,cut at the knees, yet showed her legs, in hose, and heels. She did have shapely long legs! My middle names are Louise, for Tina Louise from Gilligan's Isle, and Alice. Ginger was tall, with great legs, too!

After i came out to my mum she told me Deborah Jane was going to be my name if i,d been born a girl.
    So now it is

Emily would have been my name had I been born right.

I go by Emma to my friends mainly to avoid confusion with other Emily's. (kind of a weird reason, I know. XD But all of my friends know other Emily's but no Emma's.)
    [SIZE=1]I actually go by Emily[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1](Emma's a nickname)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    My name came from a telemarketing phone call. The girl making the call had a heavy southern accent and when she said her name it sounded so pretty. I adopted it for my femme name.

Hugs,
    Becky

My name cam from the Women I want to be. I used to work with her and I was always in total AWW of her beauty, so I figured if I can't be her I can at least borrow her name. I wish I d tell her.

It seems I'm influenced by the movies. My wife pointed out to me that I suggested the name for our first daughter after we went to see Love Story. Tess probably comes from Working Girl, one of my favorite movies. It also has the same number of letters as my first name.

Banned Read only
    Like a lot of others, asking my Mum what she'd have named me if I'd been a real girl.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife named me.
    Dana Ryan

I chose my name from a Bond girl, Barbara Bach.

Don't have a fem name because I'm always just me, no matter what I'm wearing.

My male name is Michael and I wanna be a her soooooo herwannabe
    Last edited by herwannabe; 11-07-2008 at 10:53 PM.

I picked Crystal myself, I've always liked the name. I felt like I needed a last name of some kind and found Galadriel on www.babynamesworld.com by searching for feminine meanings. It's not the name I'd pick for a last name, but Crystal really hasn't developed far enough to need a last name yet, I don't think, so it'll do for now on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalotte View Post
    My name cam from the Women I want to be. I used to work with her and I was always in total AWW of her beauty, so I figured if I can't be her I can at least borrow her name. I wish I d tell her.
    Why can't you I think she would be flatered that you liked her so much that you NAMED YOURSELF after her, most woman will understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by danar View Post
    My wife named me.
    You lucky duck. Does she go out with you dressed EN-FEM???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)