Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you find (YOUR) Fem Name?????????

Terra came from a shortening of my usual online name, which itself came from a Final Fantasy character from long ago. Actually, I'm using that character's name in full as my name on this forum, so I suppose it's come full circle now.

<~~That's MY Jamee_CD

Names

My hunny uses Jamee as that was his name when he was born, since he was adopted at a young age and was given HIS name by adoptive parents, this was his one connection to the unknown birth mother. and my name says it all,,,I am Jamee's Girl!
    Jamees_Girl

name

I would have been named Elizabeth had all the plumbing worked out right.

Funny thing is before finding this place I never though of giving myself a name.

I started thinking & decided to not use a name that was already "taken" by family, friends, old girlfriends, ect.
    I though it would be weird to come out to someone I knew & when/if asked what my name was, to tell them it was the same as theirs. Even if the reason for picking it was not because of them.

I have always liked the name Samantha
    and other girls names that tend to get shortened to guys names.
    I have a few GG friends who only go by the shortened guy version of their names.

So after thinking I drifted away from the name & ended up coming back to it in the end.

My last name is part of my Scottish side.
    Its usually spelled MacCormack or McCormack, But I like the Irish spelling McCormick better.

I really didn't think to much about a middle name at first.
    Not many fit,but I ended up with Ann.
    It is a middle name that a lot of my family has used.

Funny thing happen that I didn't plan on, lol
    I always liked my first name Samantha.
    I came up with my last name McCormick by chance.
    And added the family middle name Ann later.

Now put it together: Samantha Ann McCormick
    And my Initials turn out to be S.A.M.
    I though that was rather funny.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

my fem name

It was a very simple case of two names I like, Fiona and a short version of Elizabeth - Libby

Fiona

My name is the equivilent of my real name but it is Hawaiian. Now you will have to do the "math" so to speak. hahaha Love ya Keli

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar
    My fem name is sort of the equivelent to my given name and Ive always liked "Help Me Rhonda" by the Beach Boys!

I came up with Chloe one day at work when me and some co-workers were throwing around what you think you would look like if you were the opposite sex.
    My mother always told me that if i were a girl, she would have named me Candis, but i never thought it would work for me.
    So i threw out a few names, and everybody said they could see me as a Chloe.
    funny thing is, now they actuly get to see me as the person they helped to name, from time to time, lol.
    Dosed By You

my original name was due to a name generator app. found on the internet.but since my girlfriend didnt like it and said that it didnt suit me, she suggested my current name which is the name of her childhood friend and also a variation of her name.
    tinker_bell's husband!!!/ formerly known as charlene peters.

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    My partner gave me this name

My wife has always wanted a maid she called consuela. when she bought me a nice maids outfit i became consuela, i just shortened it to Connie.
    Connie

Where my name came from.....

I just came up with it in a moment while creating the log in to this site, in fact. I've always considered me "Just me", and it is other people who need a name. But since they need one, I guess I can oblige.

I'm something of a linguist. I SHOULD be doing something with languages instead of computer bloody networks. But hey, following the money was a necessity at the time.

Alan is my middle name.
    "andr" is a greek prefix that means "man". This is where we get words like "android" and names like "Andre" & "Andrew".

The suffix "A" makes anything feminine in most latin-based languages.

So... "Alan" is me... but not recognizable to most. "Andr" means "man". And the ending "a", means "female twist" in many languages. Put it all together... it's me as both man & woman. It's not the prettiest name. But perhaps the most representative of me & where I'm at.

-Alandra-
    I know she must be kind.
    When I look in her eyes,
    she goes with me to a blossom world...
    I'm pickin' up good vibrations.
    She's giving me excitations.
    Gotta keep those lovin' good
    vibrations a happenin' with her.
    - B. Wilson & M. Love -

Mine is from the song by Pure Prarrie League
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

LIFE IS A EXPERENCE!! Raven Wynter Rayne's Avatar

Femme names...

Like most I had a few names before I came up with My name that I love (Raven Wynter Rayne) I saw the name rain spelled as rayne and worked from there. I love crows and ravens winter is My fav season and rain My fav weather then tweeked winter to wynter!! I love this name because it sounds native american and I am a small part native american!!

My Wife used to always joke with me and called me Josefina which is spanish for Josephine which is three letters onto my real name, I always joked with her and she always called me that Josefina so when came the time I dressed in front of her she said she was definitely right about my name. After she passed in 2001 and I told my daughter she said that was between Mom and Youas she said and she started to call me Joann as she said it would sound better and I agreed and stayed with Joann and even added a middle name of Marie. I laugh as when I do something funny she calls me Joann Marie and I laugh as when she does something funny I called her Anne Marie and our last name and she laughs and says that she knows when I say that she is in trouble. My wife god rest her sole is probably laughing at that now. Joann0830

Funny is My Mom always wanted a daughter well here I am

I had a child hood friend who I always wanted to be like named Rachel who passed away when we were in 3rd grade in a tragic car wreck. Welsley came from one of my many callers where I work. She was so polite & proper even when the program was frustrating both her & I
    “While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence — which, I believe, does make the woman."
    Mary Kay Ashe

My name Dawn is a play off of my given name Don. Easier to answer to should I ever get out.

My name Kristine Dyan came from 2 sources.My sister's name is Christine.When we were young and played together,her friends called her Chrissy.I always loved that so much, I wanted to be called Chrissy also.The other part Dyan is my favorite cousins name.We were close growing up until they moved away.So I adopted both names to be my own.Kristine Dyan

wonderfully scented little trees

Michelias are a family of trees some of which I have had in my yard and lamented their destruction with the hurricane. I have always loved them. Some of the worlds most expensive perfumes come from them. They are relatives of the magnolia. I always wanted a daughter and I would have named her Michelia. It did never happened, so I adopted the name.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Joni Anne

Joni (pronounced Johnny) is a derivitive of my real name Johnny. I wanted my name to sound the same, because whether enfemme or not, I am still me.

Anne is from the story "Anne of Green Gables", adapted for television by PBS and Wonderworks, one of my favorites!
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Dressed to please someone
    The story is rather long and complicated

First I wanted be called Katariina which name I like a lot. Then I had to add another name (it happened to be Anu...) to it because the name was already taken in one my regular sites. But finally I made it still shorter, because the longer version was too hard to spell for some of my yankee sisters, who started to call me Anuk. So Anouk is a modification of the former addition and only the letter k reminds us of the original name.

Smile Names

Charlene would be the closest to my real name. But I went with Cheryl because I like the sound of it better. Plus I am a fan of Cheryl Crow.

Mine just popped in my head one day. I got all dressed up, and was looking at myself in the mirror, and out of my mouth flew "you look good today, Sarah" Messed with my head a bit, because I had never even thought about what my fem name should be, yet it fit, seemed natural. I instantly thought, well, if Sarah is my first name, then what's my middle name, and "lynn" floated through my head before i even finished the thought.

Smile My Femme Name

[SIZE="3"]If I had been born a girl I would have been called Carole- so I adopted that as my given name. I chose Anne as my middle name because I liked it, and it seemed to go well with Carole. Allen is my real surname. Carole Anne Allen seems to flow well together- and I think it suits me. [/SIZE]

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    How cool a thread!

My actual femme name is Krystynna Sylvia MacAllister, and that is derived from my twin sisters first name (with a slight change in spelling), middle from me just because, and last from the scottish clan we supposedly came from. Its the one I use if I want to go out to do normal activites en femme (shopping, the mall etc).

MY performance/stage names are:

Lady Zarabeth Macallister
    Embyrre, Queen of the Fae

*hugs*

Zarabeth
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth