Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did you find (YOUR) Fem Name?????????

It's from a fortune cookie from a real bad chinese restaurant. Actually I picked it 'cause I liked it.

Good old Sir Cliff Richard gave me mine (although he doesn't know it) 'Goodbye Sam hello Samantha'. Only thing is my he name isn't Sam but *****. The surname has always been dear to me.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar

Here's another one

Portia - because I like the car (No, I don't have one and I know it's a play on sounds) and would like the same curves on me. Also, Portia De Rosi to me is a good aussie export.

The Honey came about because Portia was already taken and I really liked the sound when you say it out loud.

If it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't have picked a name as I am "in the closet having fun". Also, if it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't be as "out of the closet" as I have become. But I am a lot more comfortable living in my own skin I might add. Thank you to everyone here.

Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Someone couldn't read my male name!

Some time ago my wife and i were at a local club and as part of of a competition names were being drawn from a hat. My name was drawn but instead of Mark, the hostess called Margaret against my club badge number.

Although my wife thought it was funny at the time, I didn't let on that I could get comfortable with Margaret.

My wife isn't keen on some of my cross gender experiments. But we wanted to create an email alias to use when using the Internet for initial house shopping inquiries. So, I just took a "random" name out of the phone book. And...Christie was born

name

I asked my mother what my name would have been if i were born female, she said that my name would have been Juanita. Juan is Spanish for my real first name,Nita is a cousin of mine. My last name on this site is Sandoval, so i use just S, Sandoval is my mother maiden name.
    I love being a girl

Quote Originally Posted by Joann0830 View Post
    My Wife used to always joke with me and called me Josefina which is spanish for Josephine which is three letters onto my real name, I always joked with her and she always called me that Josefina so when came the time I dressed in front of her she said she was definitely right about my name. After she passed in 2001 and I told my daughter she said that was between Mom and Youas she said and she started to call me Joann as she said it would sound better and I agreed and stayed with Joann and even added a middle name of Marie. I laugh as when I do something funny she calls me Joann Marie and I laugh as when she does something funny I called her Anne Marie and our last name and she laughs and says that she knows when I say that she is in trouble. My wife god rest her sole is probably laughing at that now. Joann0830

Funny is My Mom always wanted a daughter well here I am

I am so sorry for your loss. That is so said. I allmost cryed when I read your story. I am glad you and your daughter get on so good . well good luck and HUGGS and KISSESS from me to you and your daughter .

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Anne Allen View Post
    [SIZE="3"]If I had been born a girl I would have been called Carole- so I adopted that as my given name. I chose Anne as my middle name because I liked it, and it seemed to go well with Carole. Allen is my real surname. Carole Anne Allen seems to flow well together- and I think it suits me. [/SIZE]
    Funny My Moms name Is Carole Ann thats neet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by PortiaHoney View Post
    Portia - because I like the car (No, I don't have one and I know it's a play on sounds) and would like the same curves on me. Also, Portia De Rosi to me is a good aussie export.

The Honey came about because Portia was already taken and I really liked the sound when you say it out loud.

If it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't have picked a name as I am "in the closet having fun". Also, if it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't be as "out of the closet" as I have become. But I am a lot more comfortable living in my own skin I might add. Thank you to everyone here.

Check out my thead frist time out YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and you might be inspired to go out yourself. If you do because of my thread PM me I would love to know hun HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    Back when I was "testing the waters" with my GF, I would threaten to wear a tutu and tights and call myself "Sally", and she'd threaten that if I ever did that, she'd shave her head and call herself "Merv". Little did she know.....

I'm not that big on the name "Sally", but I think it's a fun way to preserve a fun memory. I know, I got her name wrong in the screen name But, it's an easy mistake, haha
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Well this will probably freak everyone out, it does me when i think about it for too long . . .

When mum and dad heard the news they were gonna start a family everyone was 'overjoyed' etc ( the usual )

My nan ( god rest her soul ) from my mum's side of the family did the usual congratulations kiss, hug etc etc and supported my mum through a difficult pregnancy

At some point ( i don't know when ) she felt my mums abdomen and felt baby kick and said that's a boy ! - and sure enough out 'popped' my older bro

Then mum fell pregnant again, nan felt her tummy and said it's a girl - and out 'popped' my sis ! - so nan was 2 for 2 ( freaky or what ? )

So when mum fell pregnant AGAIN ! and nan did her 'tummy trick' and paused thought for a bit and said 'i'm not sure ... but i think it's a girl' mum and dad promptly picked out some girls names

BUT .... out I 'popped' - doh !

However nan redeemed herself and got my younger bro right ( 3 outta 4 has gotta be some kind of 'insight' and not just 'law of averages' thing)

Anyway choosing my femme name was a 'no brainer' use the name mum and dad were gonna give me ( when nan said 'it's a girl' ) and use nan's surname !

So it's Julie Sewell, shortened to Jules - which can be Julie or Julian, just in case someone ( who know's about Jules uses it at the wrong time - ie around those that don't )

Freaky story ( if you try and analyse it ) eh ?

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i chose hermione after my favourite harry potter character, my middle name claire after a childhood friend, and simpson is mums maiden name
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Years ago (over 10) when I was still deep in the closet I used to visit a lady known as the “Wardrobe Mistress” who ran a professional dressing service in south London, She christened me “Katie” and that is the name I have used ever since, it just seemed so right, the TV. bit is because there was already a Katie on this site

At first it was Eris my ex gf's name then i decided i would go with my favorite female name Kirra. Really i never wanted to use a name but since many on here had one i thought it was a good idea to find one i liked.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

For my 1st name I went through the alphabet until I found one that I liked(it took about 2 seconds lol). My 2nd name comes from that lovely "rustling" sound some clothes make when we move around in them. I simply changed rustle into Russell, & ended up with my full female name.

I took my mother's best friends name I had such a crush on Ruth when I was a young teenager. At that time I also started dressing in mom's things. One day I was playing with I makeup trying to do my eyes as Ruth did them. It was at that time I realized that as much as i wanted to be with Ruth I also wanted to be like her. So I took her name as my own.

From my parents of course because they give you your name.

My Father was called Patrick and known as Pat so I took the other side to make Tricia.

My Mother's stage name was Margaret Dale, so I took the surname and got to

Tricia Dale
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/