Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever think about making your crossdressing easier?

Laser!

I had really heavy dark beard...I have had 5 laser treatments so far (#6 next week) and my hair is about 70% gone. I also started laser on the rest of my body...my WHOLE Body! It will take over a year to be hairless but I am soooo excited.
    In addition to that, I have gotten my ears double pierced and I am growing my own hair out. I cannot wait...soon it will be no shaving, no wigs, light foundation and then....who knows?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Living the Dream!
    Regina

O.K., I've really got to start thinking about electrolysis. 30 years of shaving, and I still can't do it without getting irritation on my neck areas. Face is really not that hard; but for some reason, no matter what I try, I wind up with red rash on my neck after shaving. State of the art razors, special creams, but you know, even when the barber does it, by the time I get home my neck is all inflammed. So I'd go with the hair removal to make my life easier. For Lexi AND Alex.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Hiya, just a quick question?

I often think about getting laser surgery to remove my facial hair because i hate shaving and quite a few times i haven,t bothered dressing because i couldn,t face shaving.

Does anyone else think about doing things to make their crossdressing easier?
    I'd like to do it just to save the effort of shaving every day, never mind the CDing! Then there's the rest of the body to consider

Unfortunately, my present situation wouldn't let me pursue this, except for my back which I've had lasered a few times - wife doesn't seem to have noticed. Going again this week

P.S. Is that a new wig Debs, or have you 're-cycled' the old one!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Cox View Post
    P.S. Is that a new wig Debs, or have you 're-cycled' the old one!
    It,s one of my new ones Jennifer, i,m trying differant looks

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    I need to figure a way to get the hair on my face to grow on the top of my head

Stacey
    I've wondered if you put the wax from your ears on the top of your head, would you not grow hair there? It seems to do wonders for my ears!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    It,s one of my new ones Jennifer, i,m trying differant looks
    Thought you might have got too close to a hot oven LOL!

Looks nice though, look forward to seeing the others.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

There was once, for a few weeks, a time when..

I had to grow a beard. Facial damage and surgery, way back in the sixties.

Never again
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 01-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    A chemical facial peel, so I can smooth out all of the wrinkled damaged skin on my face and not have to spend a whole lot of time putting mounds of dermablend on.

Banned Read only

No Thank You.

I am very happy the way I am and would not change a thing.

LA CINDY LOVE

The only way I can think of is to stop dressing. On the other hand, then I'd miss all the joys of dressing and being a CD. The pluses outweigh the minuses for me, so I'll just continue enjoying things the way they are. I'm very happy that I was born a CD.

I guess when I was about 50, (60 now) that I really totally accepted myself and stopped asking why I am a CD ? It made life easier
    Last edited by TerriM; 11-09-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: wrong subject

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    but for some reason, no matter what I try, I wind up with red rash on my neck after shaving. State of the art razors, special creams, but you know, even when the barber does it, by the time I get home my neck is all inflammed.
    Have you talked to a doctor about this? IANAD, but what you're describing sounds like an allergic reaction to the razor metal.

I'm way too dark for laser. As for electrolysis, that's out of my league. It's something I'd do only if I were going full-time or transitioning.

Personally, nothing has made my crossdressing easier like coming out of the closet--at least to the few people I have so far .