went to good will today and picked out a nice skirt and top,,, was the same old ,,,no notice me and I paid and left,,nothing special but on the way home I stopped at a dress shop that sells prom and formal dresses,,no guy stuff,, Just a sales lady in her 50's was there and I walked in with a smile and got the 50 questions,,, need any help--No just looking but thank you,,,,, Let me know if I can help---thank you,,,,, Is it a gift,,,No not really,,,,, Has she ever been in here because of wish list wifes leave for the hubby----No she has never been in here,,,,, I said you sure have pretty stuff and her reply was thank you,,, she never said anything to me that would think she knew I was shopping for myself,,,I left with no purchase though,,,FROWN,,, didnt have the cash and didnt want to spend with a card,,, she said thanks and come back with the wife anytime,,,

Now thats said,,,,do you think she knew for real>? And if so why didnt she break the ice with me as I was really playing it well with being happy and taking my time browsing...