Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How old were you and who's clothes?

I was about ten years old and I kept 'assaulting' mom and sister's closets For the most part, I focused on underwear, but from time to time, I wore the whole outfit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="3"]Life's what you make of it[/SIZE]

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    11, and my mums

fantasies at 5, reality at 13

I used to think about wearing girly things at an early age, maybe 5 years old (only when I'd masterbate), but I was thirteen when I tried on my cousins one-piece bathing suit that was hanging in the bathroom. I remember how good it felt against my body, so tight. After that, I don't think I dressed in panties and bra's until I was 20.

14 yo

sister's roommates white lace bra hanging on shower rod. I can still picture it today. I couldn't resist it.

Angry !3 yrs old

My very favorite thing was to invade Mothers closet&wear all her good outfits.
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

If there were a delete option that would be a lot easier.
    I was 5 or 6. Started with my mother's bras and from there needed the panties to complete the look and from there a litttle more to here I am...lol

I was bbout 10 or so and with whatever thing I could find.
    Angie

It's getting harder to remember the exact age. I think between 6 and 8 years old.

My first ever experience was with my sister's tutu. One day the rest of the family was out and I just got this urge to go try it on. I had been envious of her and the girls at school for all the nice cloths they got to wear and this was my chance. It was such an exhilarating experience! We all remember our first time, right.

I later graduated to my sisters tights, leotards, and panties and progressed from there.
    Lori

I remember starting around 11 or 12 with my mothers clothes. She was an executive assistant to a Vice President in a major corporation and she had a ton of great business suits and dresses (2 closets and 5 wardrobes full). She also had a nearly 100 pairs of heels of all styles and colors and since she wore a size 9 in my early teens we were the same size - lucky, lucky me.

One time when I was around 15 or 16, I remember covering a paper route for a friend of mine (while his entire family was on vacation) after getting the route done I raided his older sisters closet - bras, panties, nylons, dresses and make-up (no one was going to be there for days...Not so I soon found out) they had someone taking care of the dog too. They came while I was in full dress and I had to hide in the sisters closet for what seemed like an hour before they left.
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

I started preschool, either three or four years old. my older brother and me would play a little game of Charlie dressup in which we would wear dads clothes.. then one day I tried on moms panties and then her shoes.. wore her stockings without the garter belt.. what flipped that switch and made me want to wear that and feel that again???
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I was around 8 years old, and it was my mom's clothes.

age 30
    my wifes
    she hadn't been serviceing me for a while
    Iput on her sexiest undies and paraded around in front of her
    then told her I wasn't in the mood
    every few weeks I had to do it again to get some
    eventually I realized I was getting more turned on by the dressing and not the sex. I began buying my own clothes, and she was interested more often, and started buying for me.
    When the kids left home I was almost always dressed, house cleaning, cooking--- she was always in the mood

Then one day she left me (2000)

I purged, haven't dressed since
    but I'm getting interested again
    wish I'd found this palce years ago

I started around the ages of 5 to 6 and my mother gave me a pair of red heels, after that I stayed at home alone alot and then it went to panties and hose and then just kept escalating from their until I was wearing skirts and dresses. I guess that is why i have such fasination with heels to this very day!

OMG my stepmother bought all her things at fredericks of hollywood, I started when i was about 13 or 14. God I dressed up like a ****, and still do, and still love Fredericks! Everything in my pic and avatar is from Fredericks!
    Love you girls,
    Susan.

I was about 8 or 9, we were going from our house in California to Aunt & Uncles in Arizona for Christmas.

Appon arriving in Arizona, we found my suitcase had been left behind, there were alot of my cousins at this family get together, but, the only one my size was Nikki, so for my entire Christmas holiday, I got to wear my cousins cloths, some flannel shirts and jeans, dresses a couple of days, nighties every night.

From that time forward, I wore feminine things every chance I could get.

When I turned 15, my mother opened a dress shop that I worked in after hours cleaning, organizing, steaming newly arrived cloths, and of course, trying on what ever suit my fancy.
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I started with my mom's stuff, but it turned into anyone's stuff I could find. A friend's sister, an aunt's bridesmaid dress or once for a split second a friend's girlfriend. Never caught, but there was this one time in high school....

In mom's stuff, to the nines and was pulling my hair back when I heard the door slam. It was the older brother, and he was looking for me. So I dashed in the bathroom, took off everything as fast as I could and jumped in the shower and began scrubbing my face. I hid everything in little spots here and there. I don't think he knew.

early teen years. and moms clothes since she was the only female in the house. She said that my older brother and I was suppose to be her girls. Well I guess that to some degree that she got what she wanted. Except I'm a man in a dress...LOL
    No, those are my Panties]

leotard was first

neighbor's mom's leotard - her idea

My First

woow, long time ago, my moms pantyhose and her red leather googoo boots. the first time i saw her in them i thought i wanted to try them on, once i had the chance and i did, i was hooked. i have a fetish to this day for nylons/pantyhose and boots. boots must have a high heel, those things with no heel should be poopoo... there are some days where i ach to get into my hose and heels....
    Pantyhose & Heels are Heavenly...
    anyone in the chicago area?

As a family ,growing up I was the only boy, all girls ,talk about left out ,but sometimes alot of the times they would include me in playing with them dools and dressing up ,it was cool ,so I just always kinda felt sissy or ??? , but don't get me wrong I still loved my match box ,hot wheels ,tonka ,Schwinn Sting ray ,Hot Rod /Car Craft mag.s (and still a car guy have built a few Muscle cars still have my 2nd car I bought at 18 ,67 Camaro ),but also felt like a girl ,so it was about 12 yrs old ,mom or sis underwear....

I was 5, and it was my cousin's dress up stuff (I was a ballerina, and a damn good one!). We got caught by our mothers (no big deal for her, a huge one for me for some reason).
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

I started at about age 5. I dressed in a party dress of a girl friend neighbour. we used to play families and I always got to dress in her panties and best party dresses. I was hooked and then all I remember is dressing in my mums clothes until I started to outgrow her. I managed to buy a basque when I was 15 from a local shop for a fancy dress party that didn't exist. The thrill of buying something femenine was so great and I still love it!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

I started in my early teens when my older sister left her panty hose in the bathroom to dry. I woudl try it on when I had a bath. I then used to try on her bikini and underwear when I came home from school early.