Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best thing about crossdressing

The best thing about crossdressing

This may have been done before,but i'm interested to know what is the best part for you about crossdressing,i know most of us like to dress fully but there are still certain parts that still give me the excitement when unable to dress fully.For me it is putting on a pair of nylons and then putting my high heels on,the feelings i get are still as strong as ever after all these years.
    I would love to hear which is your favorite part.

Nikki

aka Elizabeth
    I just bought panties for the first time. I have to say, having panties on under my jeans is a great experience. It's a tiny first step, but a great thing.

Putting on nylons is the best. Of course, from there it's pretty tough to leave it there and usually follows with full dressup. Then of course, must do makeup.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After you've done the simple things, like puting on nylons, heels, corsets, etc., etc., a million times, they've lost their initial thrill for me. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the look and feel of each thing I put on. But, the REAL, heart racing thrill, is looking at the finished product for me now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me it's just walking around in heels....wther with nothing else on panties jeans or whatever....like I'm doing now and that makes me feel female"ish"

Banned Read only
    I dont really have a 'best thing', I have a top 3: panty hose, heels, lipstick. If I were to do just one thing it would be wearing the hose or lipstick, but then when it comes to heels, I'd love to find a pair that look 'manly' enough to wear them with my male clothes, ... so see what I mean, cant really pick just one best thing!

Janie

I love it all,putting my open bottom girdle,sliding my nylons on and my panties and bra,but probably the best is once I am dressed is putting my makeup on.That makes me feel very sexy much to my wifes delight.

For me it's the simple fact that there is such a huge variety of styles and colours to choose from. I like mixing and matching outfits whether it's casual or something elegant or down right pretty.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Banned Read only
    Standing in front of a mirror fully dressed.

Banned Read only
    Being fully dressed and looking like a woman, from the top of my blonde wig to the soles of my black stilletoes, (and all the bits in between!)

Just being able to be myself

I would've answered differently 6 months ago(because I hated putting on makeup) but now, my favorite part is the creativity itself involved in getting ready,the changes in looks one can achieve,and how to go about getting them.I can never guarantee a look each time so that makes for a little suspense as well.

Putting on the makeup, wig, nylons shoes and the right outfit and grabbing the car keys. Charlie getting a night out is the biggest charge I get from cross dressing.
    Charlie

I think the best thing about dressing is when I can get fully dressed, but sometimes when I don't have much time it is still nice to wear tights and a pair of high heels with my normal clothes.
    Similar to you Nikki.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nikki47 View Post
    This may have been done before,but i'm interested to know what is the best part for you about crossdressing,i know most of us like to dress fully but there are still certain parts that still give me the excitement when unable to dress fully.For me it is putting on a pair of nylons and then putting my high heels on,the feelings i get are still as strong as ever after all these years.
    I would love to hear which is your favorite part.

Nikki
    Nikki-
    I still love to slide into pantyhose,then a short mini skirt&a silk blouse,w/ heels,then
    sit down&do hair&make-up

My favorite part is slipping into pantyhose, especially after I've shaved my legs. I love how it softly clings to my body. I also love walking in heels once completely dressed.

For me, "The best part.." after all the clothes, makeup. wig, and the rest of the "goodies" is having gained a degree of self confidence that I use everyday.

Some of my best sales have been when I was completely "underdressed". That I can go "out" fully dressed with no fear, has so helped me in daily living. I'm no longer the "scared little rabbit" wanting to hide from everybody. I have been able to accomplish many things that I wouldn't have thought possible 4 years ago. All due to my wanting to crossdress.
    1. I need undies, gotta get the nerve to buy them
    2. I need a bra, gotta get the nerve to buy one
    3. I need stockings, gotta get the nerve to buy a pair.
    4. skirt = = = = get nerve
    5. blouse = = = =again more nerve needed
    6. wig OMG here we go again more nerve needed
    7. makeup (good lord) does it ever stop, this nerve getting thing?
    8. go out, .... you guessed it still more nerve required

See what I mean? The clothing, while nice, is, for me secondary. Being able to put into action the desire is a whole new ball game.

So, the best part is what I've become, ... a person who understands themself and has the nerve to accomplish anything.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I love wearing skirts - usually the shorter the better. One thing that I really enjoy is when I take off my skirt and just let it fall to the floor around my ankles and then I step out of it.

For me, it's applying Mascara, slipping into a new pair of heels (I've just bought a gorgeous pair off the internet, 5" stilletto heel, 3/4" platform, black patent, two straps across the top of the foot and a peep toe...) what a feeling, then finishing off the look and viewing myself fully dressed and being happy that I look attractive (but only to me I suppose...if I manage it..which is not always, a lot can go wrong with make up, I'm not the best at putting my face on)

T

xx

It is what it is
    Most definitely the best part is going out it's a whole other world out there going out dressed! I feel 'free' and 'happy' Going out as a girl recently moved into first place on my "Going Out As" list, ahead of "A Guy"

Don't really have a favorite part....... It's all equally good.......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

t-girl seeking friends AndiSwitch's Avatar
    nylons and heels is good - even en-drab mostly) that is still good. but my fave moment is finsishing the make-up, picking up my handbag and heading for the door and that great world outside. Fully en-femme out is great because i feel free.
    Andi

breastforms!!

It is hard to explain

It is hard to explain other than just being myself. As most of you know the desire is there and the male cloths just dont feel quite right, but the female clothes feel right (natural). When crossdressed there is this sense of comfort and relaxation, (other than the feeling of when you have to change). So the best thing is the overall comfort of being myself.

Silver Member
    The best part of being a cd for me has to be going out. I have been cd'ing for 40 years but only started going out 5 months ago. It was like discovering a whole new aspect of being a cd. For all those years I lived in fear of being out dressed up for no good reason. Now that I have lost that fear I truely enjoy being a cd like I never did for so many years.