Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow White has just left the building!!

Snow White has just left the building!!

Ok so I'm strange.... But I stopped at a hotel on the way home tonight and I decided to mess with some makeup and enter the on going "Be a Disney Princess" photo contest..... Yeah yeah....so its a streach!!! lol

And I had stopped at Walmart and goodwill and picked up a few things to make my costume... Got all made up, and ready to take photos... No friggin camera!!... Great!! I left it in the car!!!

So since I was only doing this from the waist up... Threw on my jeans...and jacket and walked through the hotel and went outside and retrieved my camera from the car... half "snow white"... half guy!!! Did I get a few stares from a couple of the guests I passed and the ones out in the parking lot!!! My photo didn't turn out the way I wanted so I'm not entering....

Here's the link to "Snow White goes out to the car to get the stupid camera" pic - http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...snowwhite1.jpg shot when I got back with the camera.....

My failed atempt is also there if you want to look!!! http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...snowwhite2.jpg

Ohh well!! Just another fun day!!!
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-14-2008 at 02:41 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Ok so I'm strange
    ..Or what about strangely adventurous ... I got to hand it to you girl, youre certainly brave, seemingly fearless,.. much more than I am!
    nice photo, funnily enough not the 'snow white' image I had in my head though .

Janie
    Last edited by Janie Gunn; 11-14-2008 at 02:52 AM.

I agree with Katie, it looks good to me.

Bit Late For Holloween.......

Why bother with jeans ? Give them the full affect, and wear the skirt.

Karren, you have the exciting advantures, even when you don't want to. OBTW, they probably thought you were the real Snow White.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    ............So since I was only doing this from the waist up... Threw on my jeans...and jacket and walked through the hotel and went outside and retrieved my camera from the car... half "snow white"... half guy!!! Did I get a few stares from a couple of the guests I passed and the ones out in the parking lot!!! My photo didn't turn out the way I wanted so I'm not entering....
    ..............Ohh well!! Just another fun day!!!
    LMAO

Banned Read only
    I thought you look cute.

Karen, you were in a costume, right? I thought you were fooling cuz I just see Karen. Go girl, your just a whole lot of fun no matter. Keli

LOL.... Yeah I always have fun... no mater how I'm dressed!! and I'm glad i didn't enter.... My fellow mod just posted a kick ass Snow White.... with props!!! I should have thought of an apple!!! Accessories!!!! hahahaha

.......My Photos

The top looks just Snow White on Mainstreet at Disneyland. You should add the skirt and shoes, get costumes for some local school kids to be the 7 Dwarfs and takes some pics. You might win.

Well, apples are okay my friend. Just don't accept any from an old crone.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Karen...............

Is there nothing she can't do?lol
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

You could take this comedy show on the road & be the next Eddie Izzard.

Seven dwarves?! That girl was kinky.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I have to admit that I could never do that. Maybe they were staring because you looked so good. I think it's a great pic.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    You go girl ! You are the most in my book Karen, Just having the brass to walk back out for you camera, was awesome ! It is the best story ever! Ant yes, it is a very good Snow White !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    C'mon, I'll bet Snow White didn't wear those long skirts all the time. She must have got at least one day off to herself away from those horrible dwarves. You could have called your costume "Snow White on a Saturday night!"
    Last edited by avril findlay; 11-14-2008 at 08:42 AM.

Funny but the 7 dwarves, I mean the 7 little people... They took off when I told them they were being transfered to the low coal mines..

.......My Photos

Oh Karren you look sweetwhy didn't you enter hun.
    Angie

You are just too much

I have been thinking about you a lot since I have been out a few times lately, maybe I will make a new thread about this.

You just know how to have fun. You are impulsive and that gives you a chance to do all kinds of things most of us would never dare.

I think you make a pretty a good Snow White. Lets face it - you are pretty good at anything you set your mind to.

I know you are in male mode from the waist down, but it is still weird to see you in jeans!
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

Karren if you ever write your memoirs put me down for a copy.....autographed of course!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Very cute
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    Oh Karren you look sweetwhy didn't you enter hun.
    Angie
    Thanks Angie but I only enter when I'm pretty sure I won't come in last!! Lol. I enter about half of them and are typically in the middle of the pact.. And since I'm the only non-female doing this then being average is a win for me!! I did come in 3rd the time before last... Dare to be pink like cotton candy!! I can out pink just about anyone!! Hahaha

.......My Photos

Karen
    Its always such a blast to read one of your posts. I imagine all of the girls here deep inside wish to be 1/4 the girl you are all the time.
    Laura

Quote Originally Posted by lauraabdl View Post
    Karen
    Its always such a blast to read one of your posts. I imagine all of the girls here deep inside wish to be 1/4 the girl you are all the time.
    Laura
    Right.... That's the rub.... I'm not a girl.... Plus that was a Holiday Inn I stayed in not a Holiday Inn Express!! .

.......My Photos

Karen,

You just need to finish the costume with the skirt and all - I think you could win! Do a whole body pic in costume.

The stares you got out in the parking lot were people looking at such a beautiful woman, wondering why she was wearing jeans and running shoes!

We are all so envious!