Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GG make up Party

GG make up Party

I am a closet cd and no one knows,, My sister asked me to be her Maid of honor for her wedding and I will be wearing a tux(frown) but I have to plan her partys,, sahe wants a bridal batcherlette party mixed in one so I have to plan it and she said she wants me there,, well I thought of a idea and she loves it,, we are getting some local students from a hair nail school to do make up nails and hair,,, she was joking with me saying you will be the only guy there and by the end of the night you will be all made up with pretty nails,,, I have to act embarresed so I dont out myself,, My plan is when its all done and the girls are laughing at me I will say good thing I didnt rent a girl for Fashion Consoltent and put that idea in their heads and see if they dress me,,, after the party we are going out to local bars so that should be interesting,, I will let you all know how it goes but should be fun... Any one got any caution statements so I dont make a mistake?

Sounds like fun, can I come? Hehehe. It would be fun and it is a good way to find out techniques for your hair, nails and makeup. Not only that what a night of dressing with the girls. Hope it goes well. Huggs Keli

You are missing a great opporunity to dress as a girl, you need to let your sister know you like to wear dresses. If I were in your shoes I would let her know that you want to wear a maid of honor dress. you will regret not doing it, because the opportunity may never come your way again.

Aspiring Member
    I believe your sister knows about your secret and I would probably say your parents do also.
    The reason I say this, you are her maid of honor and I am having a hard time seeing your parents agreeing to it unless they are waiting for you to come out to them about dressing.
    Personally if I was the maid of honor and was planning a makeup party for the girls, I would sallow my pride and dress as a woman and be the model for the makeup session.
    Let them have their fun trying their makeup on me, then go out with them partying if for nothing else your sister will remember that night and at least smile about it often.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    This could be an absolute blast for you. just be careful you don't "accidentally" - (on purpose?!!) - come out of your closet!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

The simple fact that she asked you to be her 'maid of honor' says a lot; especially since she implied that you were going to get your nails and make up done at her party. Tell her it sounds like fun, you're open to the idea, but you want to get a wig so they can do that too. If she doesn't blink an eye, you're good to go. Don't worry. If everything goes well at the party, they WILL finish dressing you up before the wedding, all you'll need is the gown, and going for the fittings will be the icing on the cake. Talk about a chance of a lifetime. Wow.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The only advice I can give you is have lots of fun. And act like you not all that into the makeup hun.
    Angie

Hope You have a great time
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

great opportunity

What a great opportunity to let her know that you would be interested in "trying" to dress and pass with the other women. I would be fun and if you really looked great and passed you may meet a woman that loves CDs
    Give it a shot
    Janet

Your sister and the rest of your family surely knows more than you think. You have sent signals that you are not aware of. Have a great time! Just remember whose wedding it is, don't steal the show. You can come out any time. A wedding should happen once in a lifetime.
    A bachelorette party sounds like more fun anyway

Hugs, Terri

I am sorry but, I cannot see how so many of you assume her sister & family know .............. how darned selfish of you all ............. if her/his sister does not know, has one of the greatest evening of her life .............including the fact that her brother was so much fun at HER note,HER bridal batcherlette party, and he comes out years down the line, are you all prepared to have her memories of her batcherlette party & wedding day tarnished just so you all get to gee someone else on, without a thought for the consequences for those involved.

His/her sister and parents may well know, and if they do then I think they may well have a less subtle approach to letting crossdrezzer1 KNOW.

I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Ummm , no don't make that mistake, you're sis may have seen the Movie 'Maid of Honor" and trust me, it wasn't about the man being a 'crossdresser', but just the person she felt very very close to.

Once again, this is a situation where society thinks maid of honors are female, but it is much more about the person in that role being a very significant person in your life.

I think you may be reading way to much into this!
    Doll

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    I am sorry but, I cannot see how so many of you assume her sister & family know .............. how darned selfish of you all ............. if her/his sister does not know, has one of the greatest evening of her life .............including the fact that her brother was so much fun at HER note,HER bridal batcherlette party, and he comes out years down the line, are you all prepared to have her memories of her batcherlette party & wedding day tarnished just so you all get to gee someone else on, without a thought for the consequences for those involved.

His/her sister and parents may well know, and if they do then I think they may well have a less subtle approach to letting crossdrezzer1 KNOW.

Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

It is your sister's day, so don't distract attention from her. At the wedding you should wear a tux and play the traditional role (unless your sister really wants otherwise)...There will be photos and distant family that may have some different or old fashioned ideas. For the party, since it is all in fun...go for it as far as you want! You might want to mention to your sister that it will be enjoyable for you, but you don't want to look like a guy in a dress if you are going out in public...so go all the way. Unless you are ready it might not be the time to out yourself unless you are ready for everyone at the wedding to know...

I tend to think that your first priority should be your sister, afterall, this is one of those lifetime events for her. I strongly suggest that the two of you get together and have the chat. If she knows, and she's cool about it, go for it. If she doesn't know and she is offish about it, then you need to let her off the hook regarding the party and the wedding. Of course a great compromise might allow for you to be one of the girls at the party, and her brother at the wedding. Just my two cents. In any case, my best to you both.

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    Any one got any caution statements so I dont make a mistake?
    Don't drink too much?
    DonnaT

great advice

I agree,,,alot of you are reading way to much into all this,,,I dont think anyone knows and she asked me because we are close,, I will play shy at the party and think sis will want me involved so they will make up me for giggles.. I will allow it and get the nails also with shyness,,, then my master plan is to say good thing I didnt have a fashion consoltent to throw into their minds about a dress,,, its my party for my sis so I will make it as girly as I can,,,what a great opertunity to do girl stuff wityh a group of girls,,, as for coming out,,, I dont think so........

Thumbs up Another possibility

Some of you think the family does not know or at least have some suspicions. How many times have you heard a of sister who believes her brother to be straightlaced and not at all into anything femnine, ask him to be a "maid of honor"?

Perhaps she IS aware and knows that to many CDs, a wedding is the ultimate expression of femininity as far as dressing up is concerned and she wants to let her brother know she understands and has decided to allow him to take part in a very cherished tradition and share a once in a lifetime experience for them both.

Just because I am a professional meeting organizer does not mean my sister would think to reward me for my abilities and efforts in organizing her wedding by asking me to be her "maid of honor", wearing a tux, knowing full well that the title would open me up to a rash of comments, teasing and raised eyebrows. That alone would take the "star of the evening" attention away from the bride.

I prefer to believe that his sister is opening her heart to share her wonderful day with a brother she so obviously loves.
    Last edited by Christinedreamer; 11-14-2008 at 06:21 PM.

Aspiring Member
    We all envy you. When you're all made up and dressed up, be sure to confide in your sister that the dress and makeup actually feel kinda nice. If she then asks if you want to do it again sometime, just answer with a nonchalant sure.

Smile The of Honour of it

Well you had been asked to be Maid of honour, that’s quite the honour, and one you must a bide by.

This is your DNA asking, how long has she known you?, she knows, it’s time you do.

You need to tell her.

Go, have fun.

Hugs

Judyk
    Founder Gender Mosic

Just beacause she asked you to Maid of Honour, doesn't make it an invitation to CD. It could be something as simple as she want's you to share in her special day by playing an important part. I think that the invitation shows you how much she loves you as a brother.

I'd excercise caution on the cding part unless she specifically asks you if you go along with it. Don't push it too far. You may end up spoiling her day.

If I'm wrong about this then I apologise

I have a daughter getting married in the spring and she really want's me to be her maid of honor, gown and all. I had to decline as I don't want someone there being uncomfortable on "her" day. It's also very important to me to walk her down the aisle as her dad. When I brought that part up, she got teary eyed and agreed. I told her there will be other times.
    Tree huggin’, peace lovin’, pot smokin’, crossdressin', lazyass hippies like me.

Save a life
    http://www.worldvision.org/home.nsf/index.htm

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've never heard of a male Maid of Honor. There may be a certain femininity that CD1 has, that made his sister think he would be OK with that honor. Even inviting him to her bachlorette party? That really tells me something there!

However, I strongly agree that this is all about the bride. A wedding is NOT the time for a CD to come out of the closet!

However, bachlorette parties r for having fun and letting your hair down!
    CD1, I'm NOT saying to show up in a dress, but I think u can really let your fem feelings flow and not worry too much about where they lead u! In other words, don't worry, just HAVE FUN!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Christinedreamer View Post
    Some of you think the family does not know or at least have some suspicions. How many times have you heard a of sister who believes her brother to be straightlaced and not at all into anything femnine, ask him to be a "maid of honor"?
    Nonsense...now days it is VERY common to ask who you are closest with regardless of gender. My daughter was just Best Person ( man) for her best male friend that recently got married

Please do not listen to all this telling you to take it further. Be a maid of honor....and make it HER day.A maid of honor supports and helps the Bride have a her perfect day.It says alot she picked you to share this with so do your best for her
    and make it about her..not you.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

As far as I can see, it's your sisters wedding, her big day and she has offered you the privilege of being her Maid of Honour, and that's it. Reading anything further into her invite, like assuming she is subtly letting you know that she knows about your CD habits is a huge leap of imagination, and if you push it, could end in tears and recriminations. Accept the invite at face value, make it a special day for your sister, and if you want to come out to her, do it long after the wedding is over. By jumping the gun now, you could possibly cast a shadow over the whole night, and over the subsequent wedding too.