Thread: 13 Days Enfemme

13 Days Enfemme

Hi everybody, well it has been 13 days since I last been in boy mode, everybody has been so accepting and wonderful to me. I love my acrilic nails, I have had them for 2 weeks now. I had a wonderful time in Vegas I was there for over a week. now I dont want to go back to boymode, so here I am continueing to stay in femme mode, and lovin life.

Viviananne,
    The longest I have been in fem is a weekend and that was fun but two weeks would be a sensory overload I would like to try. Good for you. Huggs from Keli

Bless you, Vivianann... the longer, the better. Certain subtle prissinesses are setting-in.

The Longer the Better

I am hoping to be able to sta female for 8 days during the holidays. The longest I have been so far is about 3&1/2 days. The longer the better.

Don't look back girls. Go for it.
    Kisses, Linda

I know how you feel, I have been dressed for as long as two weeks. and it was so hard to go back. I think the worst part was taking my nails off. I'm on vacation next week and plan on spending the whole time dressed. I have been able to work on myself to be ready. Just got a full body wax and want to get a perm to give my hair some more volume, it is shoulder length now. My first outing will be the nail salon

vivianann,
    good for you hun feels wonderful enjoy every moment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13 day wow that's great Vivianann the most I've had was 4 1/2 I love 2 weeks.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Congratulatioms Vivianne, know from experience how good you feel.

I am am on vacation and have been Totally Denise now for 9 days. Have 25 days left and I plan on Being Denise 24/7 for the rest of the time that I am away.

It will be real hard going back Drab, when i get home but 35 days is better than no days.

Good luck and hope that you will soon be able to have more femme time

Denise

The longest I have ever gone without boy clothes is 3 days, Loved every second of it. Almost cried when I had to go back.

Smile

Now that I have my 2 outside experiences - it is just a matter of short time before I will be enfemine 24/7 - both inside and outside. My dream come true finally. Good luck in your endevours and keep the count - before you know it - your number will be 365 and counting.

Jennie CD

envie. the acrilics hold a speacial power. they seem to keep one held hostage and smiles blosom. i regularly dress and have a hair and nail saloon that caters to my wallet. dont remeber how long as each day is a gift. might go fulltime someday but dont want the side effects. GRS is not out of the question but a long ways done the road. if i do make that choice. am happy just the way i am. and am so happy that we can all have the opertunity.
    i do hope this finds you well and happy. and a beautiful hostage of the acrilics.
    Brandi

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    13 days my longest was 2 1/2 days and it was hard to go back to male.

I know how it feels as My daughter left for basic training on July 8 2008 and then to specialized training and she is coming home next week 21st Nov. So I cannot be in Joann mode around the house as I know she will have visitors. It is going to be REALLY hard not to be able to do what I want. I want the Best of both worlds my daughter and me dressed. Joann0830

Quote Originally Posted by Denise01 View Post
    Congratulatioms Vivianne, know from experience how good you feel.

I am am on vacation and have been Totally Denise now for 9 days. Have 25 days left and I plan on Being Denise 24/7 for the rest of the time that I am away.

It will be real hard going back Drab, when i get home but 35 days is better than no days.

Good luck and hope that you will soon be able to have more femme time

Denise

Holy cow Denise, If I was dressed that long there will be no turning back, right now I dont want to back to male mode, I am much happier as Vivian.
    going on day 15 now. Thanks for the the kind words of encouragement every body, and hugs to you all.
    Last edited by vivianann; 11-15-2008 at 06:44 AM.

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    The best i've had is 3 days solid without going back to guy mode when my parents went away one time.

13 days......Wow!
    I was dressed and outside for all daylight hours yesterday, shopping, strolling, and a bit of driving, then on to a meeting of Friends for the evening. Wonderful sensations, nice chats to people, and just very comfortable and happy in my (newish) clothes and makeup.
    But mine is almost a blip, compared with your lovely time......Wonderful for you.

I am so happy for you , you are living the dream that many of us have .. OH did I say I envy you..

The longest I went was 17 days in girl mode. I would say that I differ from other responses here in that after a week I felt like I needed a little boy time but carried on in girl mode. After the 17 day thing I admit I was glad to be able to get back to boy mode for a while.

I suppose in an ideal world, I'd like to be able to wear and be who I wanted to be on a daily basis, switching from boy to girl at will. I guess I can but dream!

13 days

Vivianann

congrats 13 days so far great. I hope u are having fun.
    I love being a girl

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    The longest I've been dressed so far is 25 days and counting and I don't think I will ever go back to male mode ever

Vivianann, I'm so happy for you. I hope nothing comes up to force you back to boy mode. Continue the journey with confidence, poise, and happiness.
    Hugs, Andi

Silver Member
    Vivianann, congratulations on your 13 days of being who you really are. I wish you continued success in your endeavour to go full time. I am close to going 24/7 but it is not my desire to do this. I am content to live on both sides although my fem side is the dominant one and I go for as long as two weeks in this mode until I find it necessary to switch to guy mode for a short period of time.