Thread: I know it's taboo

I know it's taboo

My lovely wife has a pile of clothes she used to wear before our daughter was born. Recently, she came to conclusion she won't be able to wear these clothes anymore. Her body is more womanly now than before...and I like it that way, but she is very conscious about it. Anyway, she decided to get rid of the clothes. There are some lovely pants that fit me just perfectly. I know there's now way in the world that I could ask for those. But you can imagine how painful it is to watch the lovely clothes disappear.
    Clara

I take it your wife doesn't approve of your dressing? Why don't you offer to take the clothes to a donation bin, after donating the appropriate ones to your closet?

Oh, no. She is accepting of my dressing. But it wouldn't be too sensitive on my part asking for clothes she can no longer wear. I think.
    Clara

Banned Read only
    Take the clothes. Enjoy them. My wife doesn't know that I like to wear a bra when she's out of the house, but she does not that I like to enjoy her panties. I told her that I slept with a pair of her panties on one night when she was away on a business trip. She became excited and asked me to show her. Now, every once and a while she'll ask me to put on her silky panties and kiss her while we lay in bed.

How very perceptive and sensitive. I think your decision is right. Unless you can find a way to engage her in suggesting you keep the items, I think you have to let them go. There are plenty more clothes in the world, but divorce can be an expensive business!

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    ...But you can imagine how painful it is to watch the lovely clothes disappear.
    I suspect it is 10x more painful for her. And how awful for her if she would see you wearing them now that she can't. Let them go with no regrets.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I suspect it is 10x more painful for her.
    Very true. No more regrets then.
    Clara

This is a no brainer, let them go and get your own things. My wife has also put on weight she is not happy about and it hasn't changed my feelings for her one bit. Take this opportunity to go shopping together and don't forget flowers or dinning out once in a while to show her she's still the best!
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Clara you sound like a very senstive person, yes it's hard but I think you know deep down what is the right thing to do.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member
    Time to give up the old clothes and take her out to buy a few newer items that show off her beautiful shape! Since she is accepting of your dressing, maybe you can buy something femme for yourself too, but let her pick it out!

been there

I have kept a few things that my wife had that I wore occasionally a long time ago. I just pulled them out of the donation bag and put them in my closet
    no problem
    Janet

I don't have that problem. My wife happily gives any of her clothes that she thinks will fit me that she doesn't want.

How about just asking your wife how she would feel if you wore some of her old clothes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Clara, what an incredibly sensitive and generous soul you are, to think of your wife's feelings like that.

How wonderfully sensitive of you, Clara. You wouldn't want to upset your wife's acceptance by making her jealous of your figure.

Its real simple...tell her you'll keep them for your "occasional" use, and when she can fit them again, they're in the next closet just waiting for her!

Jenn

You are right in letting them go. Next question is how long do they need to be at a thrift store before they are considered abandoned and are okay to buy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

i think your right in letting them go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Clara, A classy name, and a classy sensative lady
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I don't post here much anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferverobch View Post
    Take the clothes. Enjoy them. My wife doesn't know that I like to wear a bra when she's out of the house, but she does not that I like to enjoy her panties. I told her that I slept with a pair of her panties on one night when she was away on a business trip. She became excited and asked me to show her. Now, every once and a while she'll ask me to put on her silky panties and kiss her while we lay in bed.

but this thread hit some sore points with me. I gained a tremendous amount of weight in my thirties. I would have been devastated if my husband had worn the clothes that did not fit me anymore. *Taking the clothes* is just so freakin wrong. Selfish and awful. Go with that sensitive piece of you and don't do it. Think of HER and her feelings.

Louise.