Thread: Night At Veterans Day Friends We Met

Smile Night At Veterans Day Friends We Met

Well me and Robbie and his BF went to the two Veteran CD's we met at the Veterans Day affair - my coming out party then also.

Well when we arrived at the Hotel they were staying - must say it was real nice they are staying at the Embassey Suites Hotel. Real plush.

We knocked nervously at their door - me dressed in full white pantsuit and my white ankle high boots and neck length wig and a pearl necklace - looking nice.

When they answered they were dressed to kill - they were in full PVC and thigh high boots - kinda scared us at first - but they said they just wanted to show off what they had just bought. They looked great to tell you the truth. I have a few things like that as well - put them on when I feel kinky - lol.

After a few minutes - they changed into some comfortable blouses and slacks - still looking nice.

Well we sat down and small talked about our lives as CD's and it was very enjoyable. Played a game of Uno and had some snacks and non-alcohol beverages - I lost the game of Uno - not one of my best games.

Before we left, they invited us to Laughlin Nevada for Thanksgiving - but me thinks I am going to cook a nice Turkey Dinner for Robbie and his BF - for all that I am thankful for them and what they have done for me.

The evening was nice with the new friends - we exchanged phone numbers and promise to call and meet soon. All in all - great evening. Two outings in one week not bad at all.

Jennie CD

Sounds like you had a great time Jennie. I hope to meet other tgirls in my area to do things with as well. All in time though.

Susan

sounds like it was a fun evening. so what else went on did you talk over old times what branch of the service ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile Night At Veterans Day Friends We Met

Yes we had a ball and it was a nice time - we did discuss our Military Service - and since I was the only one that went to Vietnam - they were interested in what happened. Was nice to clear out the air on events of that terrible war - but it was refreshing. We also played Uno and gave each other dress and makeup hints (Ronnie my hairdresser/makeup artist) was the hit on the makeup area - and he actually gave them a nice makeup. Yep all in all it was a super time and we look forward to seeing them again.

Jennie CD

Silver Member
    It sounds like you had a great time Jennie. Congratulations on your two successful outings. I too have been fortunate to make some new friends lately. I have joined a cd/tg support group and have made new friends in this group. I have also made friends recently that I met through this website. One of these friends has a military background that is very similar to mine. It is something that we share in common and has helped our friendship develope.