Thread: Ever got read and the woman got horny?

Ever got read and the woman got horny?

Ever go out in drag, got read, and the woman that read you got horny? I walked in Ross 2 days ago and as I passed the cashier going in and it seems a good looking enough woman read me but her face lit up so much like she liked it! But it was so crowded and busy around her I kept going. Then later, I was admiring myself in a mirror and I thought I heard two ladies say, "Look at that man... he looks so pretty in that!" - I slinked away... Well, sometimes when you get read you get amused by surprised looks too!

Another time, I didn't get read but got "lesbian licks."

Ok, I'd be a dream to do this... this is the sexyist goth dress I've ever seen, with garters, black stockings, sheer or fishnet gloves - it'd look so hot! Just hope I can get this dress from ebay! Oh and the chick modeling it is soo pretty!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ha! I wish...

I did get a nice suggestive look from the cashier once while I was buying clothes.

Only once, a while ago I was in semi dress out at the local Pharmacy loking through the "makeup" section, pondering some eye shadow in the Revlon area when a couple of "younger ladies" asked me if I wore makeup. Well when I turned to them and they saw the liner and mascara, as well as the lipstick I was wearing, I asked back; "why, would you like to help?", and that night needless to say will go down in my journal as very memorable.

Evie

Where did you see that dress? I so want to find it!
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    I'm so going to regret this... what are "lesbian licks"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

I don't know how much they were "horny", but I have gotten flirts and smiles from women while in femme attire many times.

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    Where did you see that dress? I so want to find it!
    I talk about it in this thread - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=94295

The ebay seller only listed a size Medium, I need a Large and inquired about it, but he's from Canada. I hope he didn't run out of these dresses.

This goth dress might go very well with this arm stuff -
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...=1226720487173

Lesbian Licks - women flirt with women by licking their lips when looking at another... - that's what I think.

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    Lesbian Licks - women flirt with women by licking their lips when looking at another... - that's what I think.
    I was right... I regretted it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicDaughter View Post
    I'm so going to regret this... what are "lesbian licks"?
    I tend to think it is one of those crazy things that are made up in Kate's head, just like her passing and women liking her. Sorry, just being honest here, flame me if you like but I just don't want people to get any illusions of grandeur.

YES. most suprising. has happened three times to me. But can't cheat on my lovely wife. Just wouldn't work for me

Oh puh-lease... enough with this already... I'm so sick of reading tripe on this forum, this thread is done too.... next? You're CD's fgs, not 5 year olds... fgs grow up!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn