Thread: One rubber band

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC

One rubber band

My day did not go as planned but I wore my rubber band with pride.It was fun at least for me to say I am a crossdresser.I did make time to go to the Iternational Mall in Tampa.Great place to see the latest in fashion every were.I stoped for lunch and saw a balding men a few tables away with his elbow on the table and his left hand on his shouler and I saw he had a red rubberband on his wrist.We made eye contact and we both smiled he gave me a thumbs up and I did the same. So my day was fun after all.

Smile Rubber Band

There ya go - wear that Rubber Band with pride. We should all be proud of who we are. Sure know I am.

Jennie CD

Unfortunately I didn't get out yesterday. It's great that you saw another CD, though, Geri. I'd like to see this happen again.

I wore mine all day with pride. I didn't see anyone until I was at work and helping a customer. A woman came up to me asking if we had an item and as I was leading her to it her husband came out to ask her something. On his wrist? A rubberband. When I showed the wife where to go I said to him "Rubber bands make great fashion apparel don't they?'. He just smiled and said "They sure do sis."
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

What is with the rubber band I must have missed something But I'll put one on now From what I am reading into the thread It sounds like a great idea Tell me more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Thumbs up

Wow, that's so cool!! I'm glad there some "sightings" but more importantly some confirmation.
    We are now growing !!

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....