Thread: I just can't help myself anymore

I just can't help myself anymore

ever since I found this site and started posting and reading everything, I canlt walk through a store without strolling through the women's section. what's worse, since reading about all your shopping adventures, I don't care if anyone sees me picking through lacy panties or sexy pumps.

yesterday I went to get some lunch from the walmart deli, and ended up with a new stretchy satin tanga. then stopped at supertarget for a few things on the way home. I left with a really cute low rise thong, which shall become one of many (the low rise feels so comfortable and natural for a thong), but also got my first pair of high heels for 15 bucks!
    the shoes are mossimo open toe suede pumps with a four inch heel. i thought they would be tough to walk in, but I wore them like a pro, and I they are way more comfortable than I expected.
    I'm definitely getting more heels now ladies.

is there any hope for me?

Smile

The hope for you is that you will be able to go shopping more and buy more shoes and thongs.

Quote Originally Posted by jenncrosser View Post

Yes. It's called the After Christmas Clearance Sale.

Hi Jenn,
    Your beyound help now! The shoe thing will become an addiction. Shoes have been my down fall, pretty dresses as well. I think your hooked and there's no known cure! Enjoy!!

Hugs, Renee

Just one of the girls Rachel_CDS's Avatar
    The After Christmas Clearance Sale is my favourite time of year

I get lots of clothes, shoes & accessories at knock down prices!

It is just so hard right now strolling through the stores & seeing lots of gorgeous things & steeling myself not to buy it all right now.

Well, it is my wife stopping me really. Just as well she is there with me!

Absolutely, seems your progressing most satisfactorily!

Darlene
    Take big bites of life, you only live once!

still lots of hope for you hon as long as it was not your last shopping spree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

I've had the same 'problem' this week, since joining the forum and introducing myself, I've read lots of threads and have purchased in the last four days; one dress, one shrug, one skirt, breast forms (never had any before), two blue nail polishes, some eye lash extensions, another wig (my first blond effort) and a pair of real killer heels. Add that to the two dresses, bra and brief set, skirt, blouse and heels I bought last week (which led me to find a forum) it's been an expensive November! I lost my nerve a little buying the latest dress and shrug, two young female assistants behind the counter said 'what a lovely dress it will really suit you' in a way that was clearly a joke, absolutely no doubt they would never believe it was for me and I said 'it's for the wife' one of them said..'I'm glad you said that' giggling her head off. I replied that I didn't think it was a look I could pull off. They were fine and very friendly, I always end up giving the impression that things are gifts, I was directly asked years ago if a pair of heels I was buying were for me and was I interested in shoe care products, I said they were a gift for my girlfriend and no I wasn't but I was so red faced I think it was obvious who the shoes were for (the assistant was male which makes me more nervous). Oh dear, I've started rambling, sorry for hogging your thread!
    T
    xx

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Hope ?

You will be alright if you find a suitable wardrobe.

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Toni_F75 View Post
    I've had the same 'problem' this week, since joining the forum and introducing myself, I've read lots of threads and have purchased in the last four days; one dress, one shrug, one skirt, breast forms (never had any before), two blue nail polishes, some eye lash extensions, another wig (my first blond effort) and a pair of real killer heels. Add that to the two dresses, bra and brief set, skirt, blouse and heels I bought last week (which led me to find a forum) it's been an expensive November! I lost my nerve a little buying the latest dress and shrug, two young female assistants behind the counter said 'what a lovely dress it will really suit you' in a way that was clearly a joke, absolutely no doubt they would never believe it was for me and I said 'it's for the wife' one of them said..'I'm glad you said that' giggling her head off. I replied that I didn't think it was a look I could pull off. They were fine and very friendly, I always end up giving the impression that things are gifts, I was directly asked years ago if a pair of heels I was buying were for me and was I interested in shoe care products, I said they were a gift for my girlfriend and no I wasn't but I was so red faced I think it was obvious who the shoes were for (the assistant was male which makes me more nervous). Oh dear, I've started rambling, sorry for hogging your thread!
    T
    xx
    Toni your allowed to ramble on all you want i love reading all the shopping success stories.

Toni and Jenn Your well hooked on being all the female that you want to be. Over the last year my wife kept telling me I have more clothes than she has and tried a number of different stratigies to get me to stop, I can tell you ladies all her ideas failed. Now she doesn't say anything anymore. Last tuesday she and I went shopping she got a coat and 3 tops. I got two tops and bra. I gave her a store coupon and we saved over $50.00.

When you go shopping you will have two lists in mind, one list is the things you need. THe other list is "nice to have" things. It always seems that the "nice to have" list is always longer. Womens clothing always changes, so there is always "new" things in the store.
    Last edited by serinalynn; 11-15-2008 at 05:52 PM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76795368@N07/

International Men Can Wear A Dress Too Day, Tuesday, May 15 2012

Addictive, aint it!

No!!
    You,re in the [SIZE="4"]PINK FOG[/SIZE] now, your life will never be the same again, which is good really

Banned Read only
    Nope, no hope!
    Just give in, it's wonderful!

Former Member
    There's no turning back now.

Just go with it and enjoy the ride!

Same here, in the past two weeks I've bought a dress, bra, purse, fem DVD. There are parts of E-Bay that I did not know existed!

Charlene D

Aspiring Member

feel the addiction

Since my visit to the mac store, I'm on that same rush. I want more more more.
    Rachel

There is no hope, you're lost to CDing forever!

Er... hang on a minute, that should read....

Hooray!!, There is hope for you, You've found yourself!

Congratulations, now get shopping girl!