Thread: First time out

First time out

Yesterday I ventured beyond the confines of my home en femme for the first time ever. OK so I didn’t get out of the car and was only out for half an hour but it was a step in the right direction.
    Earlier in the day my wife and I had been out shopping and we bought Michelle (as the wife calls me) two new skirts and tops. Then we walked past a wig shop and ended up with a new wig too. Upon leaving the mall the wife says she needs to go to another store near home. This isn’t a clothes shop and she normally spends an hour at least in there. She saw the look on my face and said she could tell that I was itching to get home and try on my new stuff. So she suggested that I drop her off and come back for her later. This I readily agreed to.
    At home I wasted no time trying on the clothes and wig. I was already in appropriate underwear so I just needed to apply some make-up and jewellery to appreciate the full effect of the new ensembles. I liked what I saw in the mirror.
    Then the phone rang and it was the missus asking to be picked up. I said it would take a little time to undress and remove the make-up … or should I just come as I am - It’s dark and no-one will see. She said OK but I could tell she was a little wary.
    So I got in the car, opened the garage door and experienced the oddness of driving in heels. The wife was 15 minutes away. When I got there her first comment was to complement the top I was wearing. She wasn’t too sure in the shop and I am not yet trying on clothes in stores but she said it looked good on me. The drive back was uneventful although I got a little nervous when a police car pulled alongside, but then I thought I’m doing nothing wrong, what’s there to be worried about?
    At home the missus took some pictures which I may post later.
    Next step – getting out of the car. I am 6 foot 7 inches though so there is not much of an illusion. The next step may never happen
    Last edited by Davina99; 12-07-2010 at 03:20 PM.

I enjoy first time out stories.Go girl.hugs
    Michelle
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Welcome to the club!
    My first time out was a drive in my car. Once you get started you will just want to do more and more.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Good for u!! What a great wife!

Getting out dressed and doing 'normal' things is great. However, having an accepting and supportive spouse is priceless!

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. This is such a great story. Thank you for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Davina99 View Post
    ..................... The drive back was uneventful although I got a little nervous when a police car pulled alongside, but then I thought I’m doing nothing wrong, what’s there to be worried about?
    First of all, good for you. That was great.

Second, it might be safer to have your wife drive if she is with you. That way any police stop or accident will go a lot easier.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Hi Davina (or Michelle?),

Sounds like you had a great time and are blessed with a wonderful wife too.

Regarding your height, I'm 6'5" myself, so I know where you're coming from.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

There are tall GG's too. Don't let you height stop you, but to be wise, I would use flats rather than heels. Most GGs are shorter than 6'7", agreed, but there are those who are tall!

Freddy

Havin fun learning Ashleythenewgirl's Avatar
    My wife's boss, a GG, is about 6' 5". And she wears heels too.
    With that said a big CONGRATS for getting out! We all have to find our own path based on what we are comfortable with and your first step is a good one I think. If you never get out of the car, so be it. You sound so happy and I am glad for that.
    For me, each time I go out en femme is easier ( I am only speaking from my experience mind you). I feared going en femme to restaurants but in the last three months I have gone to dinner with friends four times as Ashley. It's been a lot of fun and all of the wait staff at each place was not only respectful but very welcoming.
    Good for you!
    If you want to be my friend I will welcome you with open arms.
    If you want to judge me, stay away and keep your mouth shut.

Congratulations on your first trip out. May it be one of many happy moments. I know the thrill is something unique.
    Thank goodness you have a supportive spouse.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    First of all, good for you. That was great.

Second, it might be safer to have your wife drive if she is with you. That way any police stop or accident will go a lot easier.
    Unfortunately my wife has never learned to drive.

I am so so happy to hear you got to go out. I have never been able to due to family constraints, Your so lucky!!!

Susan

Platinum Member
    At 6'7" you can do what you want!

6'10" in the shoes I'm in at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Davina99 View Post
    Unfortunately my wife has never learned to drive.
    I meet lots of people on the road everyday that "never learned to drive".

Seriously though, I understand.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Congrats on your first outing!!! It is also fantastic to hear your wife is supportive and accepting of Michelle. Will that be your new avatar name? Continue to build your courage, practice living your feminine side, and go out as often as possible. There are many tall GGs in the world, and you can be just as beautiful as any of them!

If your wife knows and supports your dressing, the police become a non-issue, (don't ya think?)
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

great post good for you and may you have many more outings that can bring happy thoughts.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

I remember my first time out...and I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't those meddling kids.lol No, but is was a blast and it becomes addicting. I too was out last week in a long time, damn it feels good to be a woman. A cute SA was with a smile from ear to ear just saying hello, I think she knew, I'm an oompa loompa. 5',6" and in heels maybe 5',8" depending on the heels I'm wearing. I weigh about a buck sixty-five. I'm not that passable, so I do manage to pull it off. I learned never to wear very high heels when out shopping en femme, its very tiering. also never wear hot sweaters. Just slow your roll. This is supposed to be a stress free, relaxing treat. Just follow the example of other GGs. Hopefully the SA's aren't pests. I find them to be pests. Lots of fun you gals this holiday season. - Valerie

Congratulations! I would give anything for a supportive wife like yours. You are very fortunate.