Since the world is more alternative these days, at least in some countries, TG ppl are coming out and coming out earlier than ever.

With the advent and huge expansion of the internet, confused kids are growing up with an idea of what they could be. They are educating themselves at earlier age, and meeting like-minded ppl that can help them on their journey to their trueselves.

A best friend TS of mine who was my gf at one point in time, and my first TS girlfriend, and first TS I actually got to know was confused and at 13 thought she was gay or bi. She started researching on the internet about TG and learned she was without a doubt TS at age 15 and at that time ran away to her gf's house in another state where the girl's parents let her dress.

I also wondered if I was bi, because the mainstream mass media had portrayed TG persons as freaks that "no one wants to be" so that turned me off at an early age of thinking that was a possibility for me. Now I'm a full blown MTF TS with a sexual orientation including all genders.

So with the internet, less discrimination, and more freedom, we are coming out sooner and learning about who we are sooner.