Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Young crossdressers, where are you?

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    I'll always stay young at heart

29 Yay

I'm 29, yay yay yay, i still fit in the yungun category
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

ka08
    almost 19 here

24 here, will be 25 in about a month.

Banned Read only
    Most of us geezerettes are jealous of all you babies...but the jealousy is the good kind...mixed with a love for your courage and a respect for what you've been able to accomplish as early as you have.

Our world is changing and you all are now in the lead...

Thanks, babies!

Do us proud!

Teenage CDs are usually stuck between parents+closet and door+povrety. It's a sad but true reality. Most CDs only come out once they're financially independent.

I'm 23, and I'd have to say that's true. Didn't start till I had a decent job. Of course now I find out now that had I asked my mom about it then, she'd of helped... Aparently she used to paint my nails when I was 2. She says I was doomed from the start :P
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleW126 View Post
    I'm 24. Just got the nerve to really start shaving/dressing. I have wanted to dress soooooo bad ever since I can remember. Now is the first time in my life I can do it and be comfy.
    Ditto on everything, including the age.

I just turned 28 been dressing since I was about 11 and just started going out as a girl

I turned 25 in December. I've been dressing since around 11 and really want to start going out and about dressed.

im 32 so I guess Im too old Any way i've been dressing as long as I can remember
    Cassie

29 for another week...then I'm officially old.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Turned twenty a month ago, though with a healthy lifestyle and a good diet I plan to stay young for a long long time

Just turned 24...

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    . . . Our world is changing and you all are now in the lead...
    Hey now! I aint quite ready to abdicate the throne just yet so don't be rushing me off to the old folks home in such a hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    I'm gonna spank the next one who makes a crack like that! Your 30's should be one of the best decades of your life. It's just about then that most of us can start to actually afford some of the things we've wanted all of our lives, likes homes, cars, and motorcycles that go "Vroom . . .!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Hey now! I aint quite ready to abdicate the throne just yet so don't be rushing me off to the old folks home in such a hurry!
    Hunny, you can just stay right up there on your throne (with me at your left hand side) and we'll let these hawt young warrior women do all the heavy lifting. The Trans Empire needs the sly, old...er, I mean mature... Machiavellian divas like you, but it also needs the young, fast learning, clever girls that are storming outta the closet more and more every day. And these young beauties are the army that's gonna expand your kingdom and make us all better off!

I'm gonna spank the next one who makes a crack like that! Your 30's should be one of the best decades of your life. It's just about then that most of us can start to actually afford some of the things we've wanted all of our lives, likes homes, cars, and motorcycles that go "Vroom . . .!
    Oh, they're workin' on it, that's for sure. And they're getting the job done without all the secrecy and hiding that plagued the rest of us. Even those that are still hiding a little bit, are working as a fifth column with the peasants by coming out gradually to wives, friends, and colleagues much earlier and quicker than we ever could.

They'll realize soon enough that life just keeps getting better and better...and the toys (especially the bikes...Vroooom!) will be even that much more fun! (And they'll prolly like the spankings, too!)

It's a cliche, but all I can say is...

"You Go (young) Girls!!!!"

All Hail the Trans Empire!

23 been doing it off and on since I was 13

Hunny, you can just stay right up there on your throne (with me at your left hand side) and we'll let these hawt young warrior women do all the heavy lifting. . .
    Deja, you say it with your usual flippant humor and lack of seriousness, but it's clear there is a deep undercurrent to your post. Would you believe you actually choked me up a bit there?

23, ive been going off and on since i was 7

Hunny, you can just stay right up there on your throne (with me at your left hand side) and we'll let these hawt young warrior women do all the heavy lifting.

*Flexes*
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
    Don't worry about it - it's nice on the dark side. And by dark, I mean old, and by old I mean over 30.

Think about it like this:

How much would someone have to pay you to go back to high school? You couldn't pay me enough. Though when I think about it - there are a few jerks I would absolutely pummel if I had to go to high school a second time... Ok - I'm off topic now.

The 30's are great. Fear not.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I'm in my late 20's. I have been fascinated with CDing for as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by beenherelongtime View Post
    3 x''s 24, can I play with the young ones. nothing mean meant here. reminds me of the old man asking the young boy on the curb why he was crying. (young boy) " I can't do what the older boys do." So the old man said down beside the young boy and cried too.
    That makes me 3x21, YAY for youth!

PS, can I join that old man and cry too?

&
    Jo
    Last edited by JOJO44; 03-21-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

just turned twenty here, been dressing since 7 though

20 here

xxx