Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Young crossdressers, where are you?

altoid71

Young crossdressers, where are you?

I feel i'm in the minority around here. I just turned 24, been dressing since i was 12. Where are all the young under 30 dressers?

I'm not quite under 30, but close.
    Corsetted Nikki

I'd rather be corsetted and wearing stockings!

Banned Read only
    I'm a 24 y/o Transsexual girl.

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    27yo here

Banned Read only
    There are plenty of young 'uns around.

But many of them have more of a real life out there in the world than us ol' bed-ridden crones. So they're out living their lives while we're here tethered to our out of date computer thingies. Even known some to post to here from their Blackberries! Wowzer! Aint this new fangled technology stuff great?

Seriously, Kylie hun, you'll find 'em. And they'll find you if you keep posting.

Meanwhile, just think of us as a bunch of your old weird aunties (you know, the ones that your parents think are scandalous hussies...). We gotta lot to tell ya, if ya ask the right questions and are polite! (Might even put a five dollar bill in your Xmas card!)

respect & love,

deja

22 here.

22 here

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    I'm 22

29 here

Ive also wondered where some of the young CDers are and if any are near me. Unfortunaly the chance of finding your next door neighbor is unlikly, We (yongsters) are around for a few more years until more gray hairs and wrinkles start poping through

25 y/o here!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I think that there are MORE of us, statistically, who are older because there seems to be a direct correlation between CD numbers and the degree of sexual dimorphisim in society.
    There was MORE dimorphisim in the 40s, 50's and even 60's than today.Back then, the makeup was more intense, the clothing more strictly sex-specific. CDing then, had an extra "charge" to it and could often be more effective. So those of us who have been CDing from those eras, are likely more numerous.
    The traveled author,James Mitcthner, noted and described this effect of local sexual dimorphisim on the number of CDs in different cultures described in his writings.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 11-16-2008 at 09:25 AM.

ditz
    Whoopey!

At 29 I just fit into the "young" catagory as defined by you!!

Also I've been dressing since about the age of 12, pretty closeted, My wife knows and enjoys my feminine side, having said that though, I'm off to a Disco in an LBD this week! so excited!

Yay for the younguns!

Sophie

Banned Read only
    Hey! Yay for the young 'uns, indeed!

I'm very happy when younger CDs find us.

New attitudes in society and new opportunities for all of us are gonna be the result of these fine young things getting into their second lives (or maybe heading for their true lives!) and accepting themselves earlier and with less guilt than most of us older ...ahem...I mean more mature persons.

Don't be dissin' the wrinkles and gray hair now, Rylie hun, you'll be there soon enough 'Sides those aren't wrinkles...those are "experiential artifacts"!

(But good ol' Miss Olay and Miss Garnier are helping with that, thank the goddess!)

ditz
    Oopps! I meant Yay for the "Young' uns"!

Bloomin' teacher types picking me up on my slepping!

Sophie

18 TS here. Young enough?
    “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

-Dr.Seuss

Marina, could you please

explain and/or translate for us lay people. It sounds interesting, but I am not sure I know what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    I think that there are MORE of us, statistically, who are older because there seems to be a direct correlation between CD numbers and the degree of sexual dimorphisim in society.
    There was MORE dimorphisim in the 40s, 50's and even 60's than today.Back then, the makeup was more intense, the clothing more strictly sex-specific. CDing then, had an extra "charge" to it and could often be more effective. So those of us who have been CDing from those eras, are likely more numerous.
    The traveled author,James Mitcthner, noted and described this effect of local sexual dimorphisim on the number of CDs in different cultures described in his writings.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

27 here
    Amanda

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Now I feel old...!

I'm 25

Banned Read only
    How's that Kylie, hun? There's 11 that said "hi!" in this thread so far (that's 1/2 the posts) and we've yet to hear from the chatty 6 that are in my friends list or the other scores that post here regularly...

Anyway, chica, age is just a number and, the goddess knows, there're plenty here like me that haven't yet decided what they wanna be when they grow up!

Last edited by deja true; 11-16-2008 at 01:40 PM.

26 years old here.

23 myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    That is very interesting! Kewl theory. But I have noticed that on the net and even out say at clubs & bars where CDs hang out forty and over girls always vastly outnumber young CDs. Even at super trendy places. I often wonder about that too!

I have heard another theory from Phoebe Cross the lady that used to run the makeover service for CDs here in Atlanta. She thought that guys hit about forty years of age their Testosterone drops and since they already have fem characterships just under the surface it all comes bubbling up! I started in my forties and she told me she saw lots of others like me too.

Anyway sorry this middle aged chick jumped on you young girls thread!

24 year old crossdresser here.

I'm 24, and here. - ok ill admit it im not the most active member.