Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wish you hadn't worn someones clothes?

Ever wish you hadn't worn someones clothes?

I was thinking about how we all start dressing, with the clothes of family, friends or neighbors and was thinking how I have worn clothes that have belonged to other people. Have you ever worn someones clothes and then wished you hadn't? Did you feel wrong about it?

When I was a teenager and getting too big for most of the clothes in my sisters closets, my oldest sister had a friend move into the basement who was going through hard times. She was very tall and for a short time, I had some nice new clothes that fit like a glove including a cute pair of red pumps. I didn't really feel bad about it but I guess I believe it was wrong to do so. She moved into her friends house only to have her friends little brother wearing her clothes when nobody was home.

I house sitted once for my friend and his wife when they were out of town, feeding the cat and such. I decided to dip into my friends wifes closet, even though nothing really fit, I found a very stretchy dress. Ever since I've wished I would have just left her things alone.

Is there anyone's clothes you wished you hadn't worn?

Yes, one of my ex girlfriends clothes, they made me look frumpy

Can't Stop !

I started to wear my GF clothes without her notice it and since then I CAN’T stop wearing women clothes. Since a little while I can’t stop buying my own women clothes and heels. Once you start you can’t stop. But I am not sorry I start wearing it, I want more and more. My GF do not know yet.
    Suzanne

Banned Read only
    Yeah,
    That boy they used to make me dress up as when I went to school!

Banned Read only
    I can understand your parent or sister's stuff, but I would never mess with a friend's things when they are out of town while I fed the cats.

Even when I was a drug addict and I was feeding my friend's cats I never even took one pill out of their Vicodin or Valium bottles.

I don't snoop around other ppl's houses like that.

There have been CD's and TV's known to burg places just to get their dressing fix.

Everyone on this board knows I was on drugs a few years ago and did my share of both burglaries AND Home-Invasion Robberies but dressing and clothes were actually never involved. I just hadn't thought of that. Ha ha.
    I did steal a dress from my sister which totally was too small so I made it into a skirt.

I stole makeup from my mom and sister early in transition too around the same time as I took the dresses.

I wish I had not worn my ex's cloths. I wish I had the courage to have bought my own back then (I did "man up" and buy my own after a while). I always knew it was wrong to use hers and that didn't help the situation at all.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Banned Read only
    Yup! By the time we get to the age or stage when we can start acquiring our own stash, it just seems wrong to still be wearing the clothes of our loved ones, if they don't know we're doing it...

Somehow it just seems a form of theft from that time...a theft of the spirit!

(Unless, of course, they're offered by a sympthetic SO or friend. In that case, it's the opposite of theft. It's a sharing...a blessing...an affirmation!)

No, I am glad I wore others clothes. If I hadn't, I might not be dressing today. it really opened my eyes to female clotes.
    Hugs and Kisses: Samantha

[SIZE="4"]I regret wearing my ex-wife's clothes without her permission. Unfortunately when I stopped wearing hers and began building up my own wardrobe that led to me coming out as a TG and resulted in our divorce.

Andrea[/SIZE]

Never! I loved every minute of it.

Nope.... No regrets... I wish I had worn more!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had an old high school friend (we used to date) who gave me full access to her closet because I was doing some minor remodeling for her. I took some extra time to try on some of her shoes. Felt guilty about that for months.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    I was thinking about how we all start dressing, with the clothes of family, friends or neighbors and was thinking how I have worn clothes that have belonged to other people. Have you ever worn someones clothes and then wished you hadn't? Did you feel wrong about it?

When I was a teenager and getting too big for most of the clothes in my sisters closets, my oldest sister had a friend move into the basement who was going through hard times. She was very tall and for a short time, I had some nice new clothes that fit like a glove including a cute pair of red pumps. I didn't really feel bad about it but I guess I believe it was wrong to do so. She moved into her friends house only to have her friends little brother wearing her clothes when nobody was home.

I house sitted once for my friend and his wife when they were out of town, feeding the cat and such. I decided to dip into my friends wifes closet, even though nothing really fit, I found a very stretchy dress. Ever since I've wished I would have just left her things alone.

Is there anyone's clothes you wished you hadn't worn?
    I am forever in mother&sisters closets,secretly.Hopefully no one suspects,but I have
    been wearing mother&sisters good wardrobe for many years.my favorite is a mini skirt&
    pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,along with one of her good,silky
    soft white silk blouses&a pair of her grey or black heels
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

No, I enjoyed.."borrowing" the clothes, my only regret is that I did not have some of my own way back then.
    Did i feel guilty then, a little, but today.. It feels great to have my own wardrobe. I just wish I had more.
    Which reminds me, I need to get back on ebay!
    Ciao
    Kerrie

Not really. I only tried my wife's clothes a couple of times and then I bought my own.
    Clara

There were a few times when there was an opportunity to dress and I borrowed another persons clothes, thinking I could squeeze into them and a zipper or seam would split. I couldn't admit that I did it so I just stuck them back in the closet. Clothes can rip just hanging on a hanger right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    At first no I did not regret it. But as I got older I felt guilty about it because they had not given me permission to wear it. I had stolen some stuff from girlfriends, my sister and mother down thru the years and anyway you slice it that is way wrong.

I tried to justify it by saying well where else could I have gotten the clothing from at that age with no income, etc. Uh Uh it was wrong any way you slice it. I am not proud of it but I did it. Could not keep my hand out of the cookie jar nope.

Aspiring Member

someone else's clothes

At the age I started, I couldnt do anything else but wear someone else's clothes. It started with my Mom, and then I saw ways to take underwear when we visited friends' houses that had daughters my size. I was into drugs for a long time to deny who I was, and homeless, but as soon as I got clean and off the streets, I experienced the thrill of shopping and buying my own. I could never steal again.

During my teen years, there was a neighbor lady who I baby sat for, that was the same size as me both in dresses and shoes. And I visited her closet after her boys were asleep. Then one Halloween her and my mother dressed me as a girl. The week prior she opened her closet to me and I tried on several dresses and heels, with her help to find an outfit. I think she probably knew I had been into her things, as she and I were really enjoying the dressing session. And even remarked how well I walked in heels, and that I must have been practicing. So no regrets with wearing her clothes, she was very helpful and understanding.

Huggs, Renee

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Maybe trying on my grandmother's clothes.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

It's a very tricky question for me. On the one hand, dipping into a friend's clothes is really an invasion of their space. On the other hand, my feelings are of great admiration and almost worship. I love wearing the clothes of girls I admire. So even though they might be shocked, I've usually become emotionally closer to girls clothes I've 'borrowed'.

A few times, though, it's created a distance, when I felt bad about it, and usually I felt bad about it because it was little more than a sexual urge, and not out of respect for the girl.

Do what though Wilt, as long as it does Not harm Another!
    Think about it.. Pro's VS Con,s..
    As well as the Virtuosities of Selfishness, as well!
    For me.. = No Submission or Sorrow!!

Depending who's clothes, shoes etc.. they are I feel it can exceed a point of invading someones privacy, if that's really the right word even.

I wore a coat of my SO's she liked and being bigger than her I unknowingly ripped it here and there and felt bad about that as she had to toss it.
    I made up for it though, I bought her a $4,500 car and found that wearing her stuff is just to darn expensive anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    I made up for it though, I bought her a $4,500 car
    BUT!!!!
    Do you use her car now?

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    BUT!!!!
    Do you use her car now?
    Only to get gas for her, and guess who's her full time mechanic as well now, I'll never touch her stuff again