Thread: wife almost approched a cd today

wife almost approched a cd today

was shopping again,,got some real yummy clothes,,, wife took me to pay bills and she pulled into goodwill and said lets get you some pretty things,,found a lace up corset with garters,,,wow,,I love it,, well after 4 stores we was at big lots looking for a cheap dress and I thought I seen a cd or ts,,, told the wife hey I think thats a man and she said go say hi and become friends,,she started to walk up to her and pretended to look at something and came back to me and said,,,I think its a real girl,, she said I was going to talk to her and introduce you,,, I was sweating hard,,, scared,, never met another before,, she said too bad for you,,you could of had a girlfriend to chat with... what a great wife I have..........

Banned Read only
    I agree...what a great wife you have...and a great friend that wants Drezzie to have friends, too...

She's a treasure...value her highly!

You're right.
    You do have a wonderful wife!

You have a great wife
    Keep her happy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    +1 on the wonderful wife.