Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For in-the-Closet Married CD's or those with SO

She knows....wish she didn't

My wife found out by accident in 2003 and I haven't gotten over the shock of being known.

She is tolerant, knowing that the behavior isn't because of her and that it had been there long before we met (my admission to her).

We don't talk much about my dressing other than her sense that I don't want to be with her and that I am looking for something else.

It would have been easier on me if I could have stayed in the closet; I find that my anxiety level is higher now about dressing than it was before.

But she hasn't walked out on me and has told me that she understands some of the issues with dressing. I just have an unsettled feeling and wish that I hadn't been careless.

I've been w/ my SO almost half of my life, she kinda knows I cd as I dressed once early on after meeting her but it wasn't discussed back then. Then I surprised her again a few years ago which didn't go over all that well.

I'd love to tell her about it all but she's not an easy one to talk to sometimes about certain subjects. I've been dressing since early age off and on.

I have been doing this since I was 5 years old so after 6 months of dating my wife I told her.
    At first she did not believe me so one night she said lets see it!
    So I put it all on and she was quite for about 5 min and said I know a better way of you waring your make up and hair!
    2 Hour later new make up and hair re curled and the hole time showing me how to do it was great!
    Its been 17 year with her and things could not be better But with her family and friend and my kids I'm still in the closet!!
    Her sister know only because she walked in on me and then stayed and had coffee I asked if she wanted me to change but she said no us girl can talk for a wile.
    She kept it a secret for the past 8 years and On accession she will call and ask if I'm dressed , dressed? And if so can she come over for coffee and some girl talk!LOL
    She real talks to me like am one of the girls just like my wife dose and make me feel so conferable!
    Jackieo
    Last edited by jackieo; 11-23-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Married 30 years to a woman who knew before but has never fully accepted - don't ask/don't tell is the best she can do. Still, we all have to make sacrifices for those we love

I have been crossdressing since I was 12 years old. I have been married for 24 years now. I told my wife I crossdress three years ago. It was the best decision.

I've been crossdressing since age 12, and will be married for 24 years this January. She found out 1 year into the marriage and has basically refused to discuss it on any level. I am in the closet, do get to dress infrequently, and feel that my life has been rejected by the one I love.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Married 18 years, only recently started dressing.