Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More female mannerisms - smiling

Well Patti, I don't know when or how you were conditioned to not smile in male mode, but I was always told that a smile is more photogenic and I have always smiled from as long as I can remember. A smile can also take on various forms from a tight lip upturned at the corners to a full tooth grin. Experiment with various smiles in both guy and girl mode, you might be pleasantly surprized by the outcome.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

you know, in drab i smile easily and am not shy for the camera. but then again, have also been told i'm more emotional, intuitive, empathic than "the other guys. and those were only the nice descriptions! maybe its considered "feminine." too bad, i consider it human.
    smiling,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

This sounds like an experiment in the making, lets all try and smile today and see what happens.
    Laura