Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone gone a full day dressed?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Has anyone gone a full day dressed?

I've acomplished everything else as a CD, but I've never gone a full day wearing ladies clothes. I'd love to do it, but I'd have to pick the quietest day to do it, like boxing day or something, when everyones away. I'd have no reason to go out too.....I have 2 lady friends who know and accept me, and a TS friend too, they could come around and say "hi", have a cofee, and I'd be in my dresses, etc. I'd love to do it. I only dress at night from 8.30 onwards when its dark, and in the mornings till 9.00, maybe....
    Its just I have a sticky-nose neighbour next door who cant mind his own buisness. There will come a day, I can do this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Three straight days out enfemme is my max to date.... Was a hoot....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If there were a delete option that would be a lot easier.
    I have done it before but like you only inside. I'm also eager to be able to share with soemone other than the dog. Though he seems to enjoy it....lol. I think it's because I'm calmer and more at peace whe dressed and he feels that. My next goal is to go ahead and take those steps to walking out the front door.

Well yes...

Any number of weekends is my best so far.

Keep working at it and you will develop opportunities to dress more often and longer. You'll see.
    No closet is big enough!

Try going somewhere other than at home, to start? Cities are good for anonymity, try booking a weekend break somewhere within a reasonable distance where is a support group, so you can go out with other people?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I spent the better part of 3 weeks en femme several years ago. I was house sitting and had enough supplies to last me without having to go out. It was a blast but I had a seriously hard time getting back into male mode at the end of it.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Banned Read only
    When I was a child I used to spend the school holidays (7 weeks) with my Grandmother dressed as a girl, but I don't really think that counts. The longest I've spent completely CDd as an adult is a fortnight, again on holiday, which was wonderful.

I'm with you, this is something that I have been wanting to do for awhile but unfortunately I suffer from an affliction called room mates. So I think about a day when I might be able to afford my own place and dress for a full 24 hours.

I've already got it planned out. I would pick a couple of days without any obligations or engagements. On the first day I would spend the morning taking care of things, go to the gym and so on and by 3 or 4 in the afternoon, I am home, dressed. I would sleep in a camisole and a nice comfortable, soft pair of pantyhose and stay dressed all through the next day till 3 or 4 at night and then head out if I have plans.

If only I had my own place... *sigh*

The longest I have previously spent is about 12 hours, house sitting.

I guess, reading the other replies, I'm rather lucky. I live alone, my SO lives in the same appartment block and she is the most fantastic support. I am retired, and apart from some social commitments, my time is my own so most days and nights I am Lesley. I also have a nosey neighboro who I have to watch out for when I occasionally go out enfemme (I am still not 100% comfortable out and about) and my Daughters always let me know when they are comming to visit, which gives me time to 'tidy' up, like removing all my make-up from the bathroom, putting away the odd pair of stockings I am sure you get the picture (I used to be quite tidy as Graham, but I am afraid Lesley is a bit of a **** when it comes to keeping her bedroom straight!).
    I never thought I could be this contented, sometimes I have to reasure myself it's not a dream.
    Lesley Ann

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Over 7 years full time, and about 95% femme for like the previous 5 years. I love being a girl!!!!!

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]At a previous place of employment where I was able to have regular vacations ( Vacations??? What's that??? ) I would be able to take 10 days twice a year and basically was Kendra 24/7 during that time... Talk about not wanting to "go back"...Nearly kicking and screaming to get me out of a skirt and blouse to put on my ratty jeans and shirt and "Red Wings"... to go to the airport and back to ( what passes for ) "real life"..[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Has anyone gone a full day dressed?

I'm jealous, I would love to go a full day dressed. I just can't too many people in the family rely on me, and they are in and out of the house all the time.

I've been 24/7 for almost 1.5 year now and it's still great!

You may not be ready for that... Yet... Or never.
    Don't sweat it. There are always dreams. and... Dreams can't harm you. (Well shrinks may say different... Mine did.)

You shouldn't worry much, just be yourself, and be at your own level.
    If you want to progress to another level, you'll do it eventually.
    I spent 50 years in the closet before I came out.
    Just remember... There is time... Always time to do what you want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Several times a month I get out on some shopping trips for the day, in another town of course. Hate for the day to end.

Once a year for the last 9 or 10 yrs I have gone to Provincetown Mass during the fantasia fair. The last few years I have driven up dressed and stayed that way for the 4 days Im there. It is such a great feeling. Each year I have to ready myself mentally for the change back to my male mode. The first year I did it I was in a a depression for a few weeks when I returned. It is hard for me to dress at home. Getting away is a dream that I look forward to each year.

Just one day, in August 2005, when i went in a fog, the day after a cop pulled me over! I drove to five townsm and strutted my stuff, got shouts from cars, catcalls, a lot of motorists looks, and an embarressing time, jumping a family's car battery. Stuck in freeway backups, got looks, too. Was out, about 12 hours. Haven't tried it since. Too many times, i run into people who know me!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    The longest time I have stayed completely en femme 24/7 was 6 straight days. It happened during the summer of last year when my step son went away on vacation to visit his Dad. That left just me and my wife at home alone.

She said to me "hey you could be en femme when he’s away" … and I half jokingly said "yeah, and for the whole six days” …. and she said "sure, why not? Lets find out just exactly how much you really like crossdressing!". In those days if I had spent a long time in high heels and a tight waist cincher I wanted to change back at the end of the night.

Anyway, needless to say I love crossdressing and enjoyed my "femme week". These days, no matter how long I spend in high heels, skirts and waist cinchers I never want to change back!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by TerriM View Post
    The first year I did it I was in a a depression for a few weeks when I returned.
    Awww. That's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Three straight days out enfemme is my max to date.... Was a hoot....
    Same for me Karen. 3 whole days. Day and night as Staycee out and about while at Beauty and the Beach out and about in Rehoboth Beach Delaware. What an amazing experience!
    Last edited by StayceeCD; 12-08-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Week in Canada back in "68"... the good old days!!

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    hmm well lets see completely as Ashlie I would say 5 days strait was the max. MY wife and I went on a little trip to Niagara and we went as girlfriends without our husbands it was great. But since I dress mostly for work when I have the energy llol and all my hang around the house stuff are girls stuff I guess I dress more than I think lol . The only thing I find hard about it is sometimes if I dress at work then we are going clubbing at night it is funny to see me go from work lady to club chic.. its funny
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Empress of Awesome
    I did a friend's wedding, I was dressed from about 9:45 in the morning, until sometime around 3am. Grand, my little cousin wants me to wear a dress to her wedding, can't wait!

I planned five once but didnt make it and took about a 8 hour break and ran around in drab on the 3rd or 4th day.

Mentally I just needed the break. Physically I was shaving twice a day and wearing all the makeup so my face just needed the break as well.

Cari

I've gone three days dressed all day long, but that was a Camp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

Aspiring Member
    living alone quite often, and having an understanding so, i had many chances to dress all day.