Thread: salon peticure

salon peticure

spent about a hour removing my polish because the wife took me to get a peticure, felt nice being there,, they didnt offer me color this time, wife says no anyways, was watching her to see if she was going to notice any left over polish residue,,guess I got it all off,, feels good going to a fem shop to get the feet done,,,

Quote Originally Posted by crossdrezzer1 View Post
    spent about a hour removing my polish because the wife took me to get a pedicure, felt nice being there,, they didn't offer me color this time,
    I'm not limber enough to do my own toes, and while my wife will change color for me, I just prefer the pampering of getting the whole thing done at the salon. Usually, I'll pick a color before I go in from the rack, bring my own, or sometimes the tech will show me a new color in the general color range I prefer, which is something red, going from primary red to some kind of reddish purple.

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

There I was, yesterday, also at the nail salon.

No wife. Just me.

The nail tech first removed the old polish on my fingers and toes. (That is part of the service.)

Then she gave me both a pedicure and a manicure, in matching cranberry red polish, with gold glitter. I do love that gold glitter.

It feels so nice, to get the foot and leg massage. Sorry that it has to end.

After my polish was dry, it was off to the nearby grocery store and SuperTarget, for some quick shopping. The cashiers always say something complimentary, about my fresh manicure.

A slow, cold, and snowy weekend up here in Minnesota. All polshed up, and nowhere to go.