Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BEST Thing about being a GB

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    being a dad.
    I'm so happy this was answered so early and so often as it's exactly how i feel. Pretty much everything else good about being GB i can think of cannot (or maybe should not) be exclusively linked to GB but being a dad to my wonderful son is the only thing that would not have been possible had i made other choices in life and it's my greatest testament that i have indeed made the right choices.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Aspiring Member
    The best is being a Dad and a Pap.
    And not only can I pee standing up, the whole world is my urinal. I can go anywhere I want without squatting.
    Passing gas from either end are other pleasures, for which I've never been compelled to apologize for.

being a dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post

Being a Grand Parent is even better!!

Huggs, Renee
    I'm with you ladies! Being a Dad and a Grand dad makes being male well worth it

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Having a better metabolism being able to eat a bag of cheaps and not really gain much weight due having more muscle mass.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I can pass gas and belch at the same time and blame someone else[/QUOTE]

Be careful, Victoria! I saw a guy explode trying to do that.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan4 View Post
    ...............What is the best thing (assuming you agree there IS one) about being a GB?

For me ... it's being a slob, and eating a messy meal every once in a while.

Hugs
    Oh my old neighbor who was a GG would put you to shame eating a full sized pizza and then some Burger King on her front porch and not being all that delicate eating it all wasn't a pretty site indeed

I like being a GB because I'd ruin to many fem outfits w/ all the types of work I do getting grease on me or burning wholes in stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ............ That's why I have been fortunate enough to date, (and marry), attractive women! Once, even a Playboy Centerfold!

But, that's another thread!
    My SO dated a PlayGirl centerfold years before I met her

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_cd32 View Post
    My SO dated a PlayGirl centerfold years before I met her
    My ex SO never knew she was married to a Playboy centrefold wannabie

As we get older, the odds reverse; there will be fewer and fewer single guys, we will have our pick of the women out there; it's already happening to me as I cross 50. Oh, and I will eventually be able to pass off my crossdressing as senility.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

aka Audrey Grace

so...

as guys that have ourselves broken the gender boundary, should we really be so quick to assume that things such as "eating messy" and "working on cars" are masculine. i know plenty of girls that do both. i would think we of all people should be the first to break down preconcieved gender ideas.

but to put in my two cents.... itd be between peeing standing up, and not PMSing(not to say that most guys dont have their own crazy mood swings)

Being a grandfather to a little boy who adores me. Life just starts at this point, don't get me wrong I love my daughters also but my grandson takes the cake. Keli

For me, the only real advantages of being male are being able to pee standing up, shorter waits at the busy rest rooms, and being able to spell my name in the snow when peeing.

Sure, being a dad sounds great, but I'd really rather be a Mom!

Smile 3 times !!

being a dad.
    Mother once would have been nice!
    but I will take what I can get.

being a dad.

Nothing I know of and anything I could imagine could be better than being a dad.
    You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I.. really... don't know! I don't even want SRS or anything like that!

I guess the ability to let myself go and not having others question it? And I guess the extra muscle mass does come in handy.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

I have lots of cars but one is at least a pink Eldorado!

Love,

April

I had various sports cars all my life starting in the sixties with a Sunbeam Tiger. Now, at 66, I have a Honda S2000(don't laugh, it can really go)