Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to wear new items, or items owned previously by GG's?

Banned Read only

Do you prefer to wear new items, or items owned previously by GG's?

Me, both clothes and make-up previously owned.

The fact that they have been worn before adds to the appeal.

Heathr, I could not have said it any better myself. I agree with you 100%

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Wink

well i guess i can be odd girl out....

[SIZE=7]NEW!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Veronica- I'm with you, NEW please

Tristen Cox
    Uhm clothes ok, but make-up? That sounds like asking to catch someone else's germs to me. I don't practice using other people's make-up for that express reason. MHO

Smile oooooh what a bargain!

Its nice to have the day out shopping for new clothes with a girlfriend and the gossiping for ages over dinner, treating ourselves to the cinema,and getting home tired and happy after a long days retail therapy, with a huge pile of brand name carrier bags to nose through. But its good to sit in the comfort of my own nest and trawl through ebay looking for bargains, and the excitment of recieving them in the post!

I perfer new, but mostly have to shop second hand stores. But when it comes to makeup, only new makeup, I have to agree with Tristen on that one. I don't need to catch some one else's pink eye or worse, thank you.

Rikki

Yes to clothes!

Hi all,
    Defently NO to make-up for health reason. (see Tristen).
    But for clothes? Oh I love to go to all op-shops, St.Vincent dePaul and Salvation Army shops. Here I can buy expensive, lovely things which I could not afford new, like my 4 leather skirts a.s.o.
    Also sometime I dream a little like 'what would she looked like?' would she be kind and understanding, you know what I mean.
    Also I never buy anything which is worn right on the skin of the previous owner. With this budget buys I got me quite a lot of beautyful dresses and skirts.
    Love to all from Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

all i got is use cloths because i have not went shoping ya to get my own

michelle- why don't you order online?

both onthe clothes and new for makeup for personal safety, panties new

I like both new and used, depending on the item.

When I started CDing 3 years ago, my loving, supporting, same-size (except shoes) wife gave me some of her things, plus I had some things from my late mother.

I bought my own lingerie from the beginning, but I didn't buy outer clothing for myself for almost a year.

Here are my new/used buying habits now (in agreement with my wife):

Anything my wife has worn is fine. There are very few things of hers that fit me that she doesn't want me to borrow.

panties/hosiery/lingerie/wigs - only new ones

makeup - only new (wife doesn't use any, I do once in a while)

shoes - only new (have 12 pairs, from Kmart and internet)

tops/skirts/dresses - either new or used is fine (sometimes she borrows some of my clothes for church)

jewelry - new or used. I don't have pierced ears and she does, but we share watches, pins, bracelets, necklaces. All of my earrings are separate from hers because she doesn't like clips, and the pierced ones I wear in adaptors are cheap ones that she says would turn her ears green.

Did I earn a passing grade on the essay question?

Jadeanne

never borrow make up,but clothes i like new,but i buy used ,because they are alot cheaper si i can have a whole lot more things to wear

Both,it doesn't matter to me as long as its clean and not stolen.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Both for tops and skirts, for the rest new except for clothes and makeup from my wife.

Dancing With Unicorns Sarah Ellis's Avatar
    Most of us, including myself start out with other peoples clothes but there's more of an air of excitment about shopping for your own things. Given time and enough money, I would gladly spend hours in the lingerie department of a store.

Satin xxx

I have found if you go to a resale shop far from your home,alot of the time the salesladies will help you find clothes,i have even had a few help me zip up dresses,but I will only do this if I am a few hours away from where i live

New for sure

I have no prference as far as clothing goes....My GG friend sometimes wears my dresses and when she does it can be a turn on to slip into it after she wears it...as far as make-up...new only!!!!!

New and used clothes, but as others have said, clothes from the thrift stores are the least expensive and you can buy more! There seems to be a little added thrill when you know that the items were worn by a gg. Sometimes it is difficult to not try them on until they have been laundered. Some have wonderful smells, while others you can't launder fast enough!

I have no problem with wearing previously worn lingerie as that is what washing machines are for. My family has been into second hand retail and clothing most of my life, buying and selling.

Make up is another issue, but I used to "borrow" stuff from my grandmother.

Occasionally I'll pick up a top or skirt at a vintage clothing store I really enjoy shopping at. Otherwise new - especially undies, makeup and shoes.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

NEW! I have found Ross Dress for Less always has something for about the same as Goodwill or less. Yesterday I got a new dress and bra for a total of $12.95. BTW it was my first non-underwired bra. Love it, now I can see why my wife never buys underwires.

Makeup you gotta get your own colors, pretty hard to do with used.

Kath

Banned Read only

Used make-up.....

I was told by a female friend who give me hers that lipsticks and nail polishes are okay, as long as the lipsticks are treated, which she does, to kill any germs.

I avoid used eye make-up though.

deanh22
    The panties i wear are always new. i do buy freshly worn panties from a trusted GG but they're not for wearing.

New things only, and with the exception of casual wear, normally only once!
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu