Thread: There are Open Minded Women Out There

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

There are Open Minded Women Out There

[SIZE="3"] Was out with a woman tonight for the first time, We met through a dating site. I met her in "Drab" even though my profile has all my pictures enfem, I didn't want my being dressed to distract from our conversation. She liked my honesty, I was dressed in women's low rise jeans and a gender neutral sweater, no makeup and small hoop earrings, the same ones I wear to work very often, I had my messenger bag for the pockets in the jeans are useless and my hair is my own and had it very much like my avaitar, just the bangs combed off to the side. We met for dinner, and enjoyed a comfortable dinner with many different conversations. It started off well with a laugh when the waiter came to tell us the specials and he addresed as "Hello Ladies". She said she opened up to me alot easier than other people she had met because I was so open and out there from the start. Was her idea to go somewhere different for dessert and we walked to a quaint old hotel and had Coffee and dessert in front of a beautiful blazing fire. We sat and chatted had a drink and chatted for almost 2 hours. We walked back to our cars and agreed to do it again. She had no problem with me as I was, her last 2 relationships were with women and she admitted to me she was unsure to contact me, but she was very curious and she was glad she did. To Be Continued I hope.......[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 11-29-2008 at 03:05 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]