Thread: The Converted

The Converted

the quote from another thread had me thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Hey Girl, I am married to the best woman in this world!!!! She supports and wants to be involved 100% with my dressing! Even a big part of our family is supportive to the point my sister in law and brother in law are starting to play with the CDing idea!
    I know it may seem strange but have you (cd'rs or gg\so) ever "converted"
    anyone INTO cd'ing? or did some one start you into cd?

One of my friends now knows about catriona tho i have confused him cos i did use christine when i told him. i was up at his place
    with only my wig and he tried it on saying this feels great and that he thinks he could look better than some ggs ( didnt have the heart to tell him otherwise) lol
    and mind you, i am NO good looking woman when i dress either
    even tho he knows, Cat is still not ready to be seen by him. YET

Hope yu all had a great Christmas and i pray that 2009 is a better year for ALL those who walk this land of ours

I got my brother crossdressing... Exposed him to my crossdressing when he was 8ish.. And I know he wore some of my mothers things and my step-sister's too.. Because he got caught! Don't think he took it much further than that.. And not as far as I've taken it for sure..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    I had a GG gf a while back who was supportive of it, but it was a long-distance thing so it did not work out.

She actually took my male underwear and threw it out the window (during a snowstorm no less) while I was in the shower. I didn't have a change with me so she gave me a pair of her gold panties to wear instead. I didn't have much of a problem with that, though my dressing was much more limited then, I only had a few things.

She was very accepting, I still have a slip, thigh-highs and those terrific gold panties she gave me. I can only hope someday I find another GG as terrific as she was and as accepting! So, though she didn't get me into it, she made me think about it more and subsequently now, I dress as often as I can. So, that was really the balance that tipped the scales in Sam's favor! [and she is quite pleased about that!]

~Samantha
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

Converted ?

My spouse has become much more at ease with my CDing this tear, but I would not go so far as to say that she has "converted".
    Love,
    JoAnne Wheeler

No I didn't get started by someone or ever start someone. I didn't know it at the time but my dad dressed maybe thats why I started.
    Angie