Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are Open Minded Women Out There

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar

There are Open Minded Women Out There

[SIZE="3"] Was out with a woman tonight for the first time, We met through a dating site. I met her in "Drab" even though my profile has all my pictures enfem, I didn't want my being dressed to distract from our conversation. She liked my honesty, I was dressed in women's low rise jeans and a gender neutral sweater, no makeup and small hoop earrings, the same ones I wear to work very often, I had my messenger bag for the pockets in the jeans are useless and my hair is my own and had it very much like my avaitar, just the bangs combed off to the side. We met for dinner, and enjoyed a comfortable dinner with many different conversations. It started off well with a laugh when the waiter came to tell us the specials and he addresed as "Hello Ladies". She said she opened up to me alot easier than other people she had met because I was so open and out there from the start. Was her idea to go somewhere different for dessert and we walked to a quaint old hotel and had Coffee and dessert in front of a beautiful blazing fire. We sat and chatted had a drink and chatted for almost 2 hours. We walked back to our cars and agreed to do it again. She had no problem with me as I was, her last 2 relationships were with women and she admitted to me she was unsure to contact me, but she was very curious and she was glad she did. To Be Continued I hope.......[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 11-29-2008 at 03:05 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

That's terrific. I hope everything works out and that the next time is even more fun. That's just awesome.
    Yes there are very understanding women out there. I was very lucky myself and found one (though technically she found me, we met by her starting to talk to me in a pool).

This is so cool and hopefully I will come across someone that is willing to step forward and be accepting and honest. Good for you. Keli

Great news. I wish you the best.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Kelly View Post
    [SIZE="3"] , We met through a dating site. [/SIZE]
    Might you willing to share the name of that dating site?
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

I'm married to an incredible girl who knows all about Kari, in fact
    it was her that suggested i dress up. It was the 'see how daft you
    look in my clothes thing', but i insisted on doing it properly. It didnt
    take her long to figure it wasnt my first time..

She's great with it, says i bring out the 'Bi' in her. She knows i
    have no wish to become a woman, we just have sexy fun with
    my dressing.

It works for us and i hope you manage to take it further if thats
    what you both want....

Quote Originally Posted by rickie121x View Post
    Might you willing to share the name of that dating site?
    [SIZE="3"] It's a free site and here's my profile as well. [/SIZE]

http://www.plentyoffish.com

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9272377.htm

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

All the best.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Hey, good for you!
    I've been a registered user of that site for about two years now. No such luck yet, but I'm not giving up! Your experience is all the motivation many of us need to keep the faith!

Here's to your success!
    "The privelage of a lifetime is being who you are."

- Joseph Campbell

That's wonerful! I hope it continues to go well for both of you.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Hope it all works out.

glad u had a great time, here's to more to come
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I hope you and the woman you met have a wonderful relationship, and wish you much happiness with her

really like your profile on the dating site. have recently asked my girlfreind for some room.
    i think i needed to read this thread. thank you
    Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by Introvert123 View Post
    Hey, good for you!
    I've been a registered user of that site for about two years now. No such luck yet, but I'm not giving up! Your experience is all the motivation many of us need to keep the faith!
    Here's to your success!
    [SIZE="3"] I don't sit back and wait for my matches, I read profiles, see who viewed me, read their profiles, see who is in my area, as well as who is online that want to IM, as well as post to the forum on their site.
    I have met what have become friends from the site. I target Bi or Lesbian women as potential matches as well as the matches provided the site. I am totally comfortable with myself, and some of the people I have met were just curious or looking for friends or activity partners, and I welcomed the opportunity to get out for coffee, drinks and dinner with open minded GG's expecting nothing more than good conversation. I have now been out with 6 and chatted with a few more over the last 2 months and they have come away knowing a little more about me and my lifestyle but I have found talking about myself, I have developed a stronger level of confidence in myself and some questions that were poised to me that really made me think to give honest answers. I might not find a soulmate here but the times out have been good for the soul.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 11-30-2008 at 05:18 PM.

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Dear Kristen, you are the woman. Since your post I have gone to the dating site and did my profile with full discloser. within this short period of time i have had 5 hits, with the air clear i will meet with one at the coffee shop tommorrow. details to follow. thanks again. Brandi
    Brandi

Quote Originally Posted by Brandiwvr View Post
    Dear Kristen, you are the woman. Since your post I have gone to the dating site and did my profile with full discloser. within this short period of time i have had 5 hits, with the air clear i will meet with one at the coffee shop tommorrow. details to follow. thanks again. Brandi
    [SIZE="3"] That is great, but you made me a little jealous with such fast results. [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

dont get to jelous, she seemed kinda taken from it/ we spent the better part of the hour talking and was real good. she asked if i had grs or am planning. i said the jury was still out. she seemed informed? we gave out numbers and then went are seperate ways. this was my first time for a date site get together. i informed her of a prior commitment before we got together so we would have to be done in one hour. i did not lie at all. went to my local college alliance meeting afterwards but found myself woundering what if. are date was at 6 and alliance was at 7. and that was ok. she realy seemed ok with me being dressed," had my new desingner flair jeans and very fem shirt makeup hose and heels. i hid myself for so long and peaple in my town seem to be so accepting that its getting harder and harder to do drab, seems all i can do in am is get femme close on and go. am owner of my own company so dont have to worry about getting canned. but must be loyal to my employees as they are good peaple and are counting on me to keep things status quo. but they are ok with me to. have clientel that might not be and i will respect that. wow what a night, does it have to end. could keep rambling on but what more can be said wow. Brandi and God must realy love me .
    Brandi

Changed the Bait

[SIZE="3"] I have been out with a few women from the dating site and made a few friends but most were curious and just looking for friends, which I didn’t have a problem with. It was great to get out as Kristen with them, a few I’ve met a couple of times now. Kristen’s profile got more responses from interested guys than women.

Well I wondered would I get more dates with women in “Drab” than as Kristen so I posted a profile in drab. Well the profiles were very similar and did not spell it out that I was TS in the profile but did it after first responses, few responded back. So that led to me not telling them right away. The number of responses was 4 times as much from women. Got a few meeting and a few 2nd meetings. I don’t try hide the fact I am very feminine and if they looked closely those tight fitting jeans are women’s jeans.

[SIZE="4"]Comes back to they have to get to know me first before I tell them and then how long do I wait.

[/SIZE] My Drab Profile http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10535046.htm
    The picture is me in drab I used in my Profile
    [/SIZE]

Profile Pic1a.jpg

[SIZE="4"]First dates are a little like slot machines. Sometimes you put in a lot and get nothing in return; sometimes you break even; and once in a blue moon you hit the jackpot. At this point I’m metaphorically robbing liquor stores and gas stations for another chance to pull that handle[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 12-20-2008 at 03:59 PM.

[SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Cool, Kristen! Enjoy. Everyone has the right to a fulfilling relationship. It's just difficult getting there sometimes.

Sarah...

xx

I am paying attention. and thanks for my lesson.
    Brandi

Well I truly wish you the best of luck with this new lady Cristen.
    Angie

AND CROSS DRESSERS. but most women want transsexual women and not CD/TV unless your really passable. you would be surprised at the women who like CD/TV and TS.
    Really! Most women want TS women?? That's not what I've heard from the TS's that I've had contact with in the past. GG's who like men like traditionally masculine men, gay GG's want real GG women. It would be interesting to meet or at least write to a GG woman who is attracted to TS women, to learn her perspective on all this.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I had a profile on Plentyoffish, and it "disappeared" I contacted them asking what happened. No response. Several months later I posted another profile.. which disappeared. Again I contacted them, this time suggesting they may have deleted my profile because I my CD profile up there. Again... no response from them....

That's great, Kristen. Let us know how things go...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.