Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There are Open Minded Women Out There

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_lynn419 View Post
    I had a profile on Plentyoffish, and it "disappeared" I contacted them asking what happened. No response. Several months later I posted another profile.. which disappeared. Again I contacted them, this time suggesting they may have deleted my profile because I my CD profile up there. Again... no response from them....
    POF will delete anyone they think offends other members, or has more than one profile. You can write them and ask. Mine was deleted because someone misinterpreted what I wrote (I learned that I sometimes come across as nasty even though I don't intend to be that way). Took a while, but they let me back on. People over there get offended pretty easily.

w4t or the w4w Boards on a personnels service you will find out what I am talking about

w4t=woman for transsexual
    Hi Bren! could you point me in the direction of a personals site where there is a category that those women advertise in? Are those women looking for MTF or FTM?? I've never seen a category like that anywhere! I have ads on several personal dating sites and don't see anything like that. Thanks!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    POF will delete anyone they think offends other members, or has more than one profile. You can write them and ask. Mine was deleted because someone misinterpreted what I wrote (I learned that I sometimes come across as nasty even though I don't intend to be that way). Took a while, but they let me back on. People over there get offended pretty easily.
    Hi Bren! could you point me in the direction of a personals site where there is a category that those women advertise in? Are those women looking for MTF or FTM?? I've never seen a category like that anywhere! I have ads on several personal dating sites and don't see anything like that. Thanks!
    [SIZE="4"]I had a woman send me a note the other day it said, "I just tried to report you, Use the woman seeking woman search, Sweetie."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]She was a local woman that I had looked at her profile. My reply back was "Thank you very much I take that as a compliment being a teacher yourself you know it is never too late to learn. I am TS (transsexual: someone who wishes to take all the steps necessary to be accepted as completely as possible in their chosen gender.) I was born a genetic male and am attracted to women, so being in this section Male seeking female is still appropriate.

Two days later at a meet and greet function I saw this woman not realizing it until I looked again at her profile it was her. She avoided me all night and I had found out later from a woman I had chatted with that she was telling others what I had informed her. But even through all this had 2 women contact me that I had met that night.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Open-minded to CDing - I don't think so - think they would think that we are gay or sick.
    JoAnne Wheeler