Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you look more like the females or males in your family?

Do you look more like the females or males in your family?

Wonder if the things that make us crossdressers, for whatever reasons, genetic or chosen, also show up in physical appearance, crossdressed or not? Talking mostly facial features, here.

Look more like your mom or dad? Grandmother or grandfather? Sister or brother? Niece or nephew?

I look more like my mom than dad, based on both my own observations and the comments of others, and that's even in guy mode. Also, think I look more like a couple of my nieces than some of my nephews, assuming the same age. My brother looks more like my dad. I still look male, but have more of my mom's features.

Do you sometimes pattern your fem looks and mannerisms after female relatives? I do a bit, in style, and have the same smile as a couple of female relatives.
    Last edited by Epi Cene; 12-01-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Banned Read only
    Although I'm a couple of inches taller than my older sister June there's no way we could be taken for anything but sisters, which is nice because we are sisters and best girlfriends.

Aspiring Member
    Interesting question- I dont have any sisters, and didnt know my father, but I do look just like my mom.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Actually I look more like my Dad. Of course when I'm dressed we don't look so much alike. Now my wife does look a liitle like my Mom. Maybe that's another issue for me.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Definitely mum

My nieces have even remarked how much I look like (a younger version) of their grandmother... and she was really cute!

I look more like my father, my uncle and my brother, than my mother, sister, and both grandmothers. I have rather the eyes of my father and the hair of my mother (that is the best of both parents).

And when I dress, my SO tells me I look prettier than my sister.

A mix:- about 75% mum, 25% dad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

I have become my mother.. Spitting image.. To the point of saying to my kids... "You just wait till you have kids some day""!! Hahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I look like my mother, just a few inches taller.
    Dana Ryan

i take after my mother. have four half sisters, two of whom look like me and the half brother not at all. my daughter looks like me and my son looks like my SO.
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

a bit of both...

Definitely have dad's hairline. But fixed up, I totally look like my mom and grandma.
    If only I could have had their hair.

My sister saw me last year while visiting and said "OMG - you're MOMMY"!

I do look like my mom a lot more than my dad.... My mom is much taller than my dad. My sister looks more like my father. (and she is lesbian and presents as male.)

Tara

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I'm practically a dead ringer for my mom and her brother, although taller. If you are the first born child in your family more of your physical, and perhaps emotional/psychological characteristics will come from your mother's side of the family than your father's side. My sister, 9 years my junior, looks and acts more like my paternal grandmother; she doesn't look much like my father. I don't consiously try to pattern my looks/mannerisms after any of the women in my family. I am my own creation.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I have posted pictures of my Mom and a Old Photo of My Great Great Grandmother who I look Identical too, My Fathers Grandmother. When I dress I look like Mom but everything else I am the spitten image of My Great Great Grandmother right down to the bushy eyebrows (before tweezing) and the wave in the front and the part on the same side. Whats eeryee is the same love for Cameos, like the one in her photo. Since I was a young person I loved cameos and still buy them. I have been told that maybe I am a reincarnation of her trying to finish something she started LOL LOL. Oh Well I love it. Joann0830

P.S. When I brought the Picture home from my Moms House and put it in a frame my Youngest daughter said Look Daddy In a Dress

I look just like my father, and as far as I know he was not a crossdresser.

I look almost exactly like my mother.

There is a photo that is floating around the family of my mom in her school uniform when she was in the 6th or 7th grade. Looks EXACTLY like me at that age!

Which is nice, as if I ever transition I will steal all her childhood photos and say they are me. Instant girlhood!

I look like my mom and act like my dad. Makes me wonder if he has any skirts. lol.
    "Salene"

I think i,m adopted, i don,t look like anyone in my family

I have no doubt I am my parents child. I have very strong features from both sides - a real nice mix.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

When I got into my 40's looking in the mirror, I saw my dad as he looked in his 40's. Seems I have become my dad. Well now, as for the CD bit...........

Look like my Aunt and act like a twin of my sister (5years older)......support of both + my Mom have been the greatest!!!!

Both me and my brother looked/look exactly like my dad growing up, althought my brother even more than me. The biggest differences between me and my dad physically are that he's about 4 inches taller and my facial hair is about twice as thick as his. We even wear the same size shoes.

Personality-wise, I'm almost nothing like my dad though, totally like my mom, sarcastic and snide and everything. My mom loves teenagers, lol.

I think I'm a mix of both my fathers side and mothers. Come to think of it, only one of us seven kids look like my dad.

I look exactly like my dad.

Regarding my face features I'm a mix between my mom and my dad. My body though is all my mom who is a very slim woman. No breasts and curves, of course, plus I am quite taller than her but still I am extremely small-boned (even for a girl).
    Clara