Thread: An odd thing whilst out dressed

An odd thing whilst out dressed

I had an odd experience today when I went out dressed. Its raining here (UK) at the moment and I thought i would go out dressed in one of my favorite looks which is a business/secretary look, Skirt suit, boots etc - you know the drill.
    Anyway I'm walking along the road when I meet 2 young girls in School uniform, this is about 10:30 ish and they're both smoking.
    As I come up to them and as we pass we made eye-contact, I tried to look disapproving, when they're behind me I hear " whats the matter with that nosy b***h" and then another voice, " yeah, stuck up tart".
    I really wanted to look back but thought better of it and carried on walking.
    I'm a bit taken aback by the comments and I'm not sure what to think. Any ideas?
    The rest of the walk went ok and it felt great to be out, even if it is cold.

Nice to know that kids are rude the world over, and not just in the states. At least you passed!

Phew!!! Finally glad to hear we dont have a monopoly on rudeness in America!
    Children very often mistakenly think that being grown up is when your mouth automatically over rides your common sense.
    Well behaved Women rarely make history

I think thats a good sign you passed, girls like that would have soon called you something far worse if you didn,t. The insults were aimed at a woman, so they took as a woman.
    I think it,s a good thing in a strange way, it means you passed

Id be happy that you passed, if you'd said anything else back to them it wouldnt change their view anyway

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    I think thats a good sign you passed, girls like that would have soon called you something far worse if you didn,t. The insults were aimed at a woman, so they took as a woman.
    I think it,s a good thing in a strange way, it means you passed
    well you passed in there eyes so be thankful. being full time myself i take the bus you should hear what i get called sometimes it's enough to make a sailor blush...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Susieboots View Post
    I had an odd experience today when I went out dressed. Its raining here (UK) at the moment and I thought i would go out dressed in one of my favorite looks which is a business/secretary look, Skirt suit, boots etc - you know the drill.
    Anyway I'm walking along the road when I meet 2 young girls in School uniform, this is about 10:30 ish and they're both smoking.
    As I come up to them and as we pass we made eye-contact, I tried to look disapproving, when they're behind me I hear " whats the matter with that nosy b***h" and then another voice, " yeah, stuck up tart".
    I really wanted to look back but thought better of it and carried on walking.
    I'm a bit taken aback by the comments and I'm not sure what to think. Any ideas?
    The rest of the walk went ok and it felt great to be out, even if it is cold.
    I would love to be calld that if they saw my dissaproving look. Think of it this way , they looked at you and behind your back they call you FEM insalts. So to them your just a noisey self centered B***h and a tart of a woman. Thay might have called you something worse in North America but it all spells the same thing,( YOU PASSED WITH ALL ACES) It was a good thing. If you did not pass they would not be shy about it , they would let you know right then and there.You go girl. HUGGS from your Canadian SISTER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I think Christina's rite!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    I would love to be calld that if they saw my dissaproving look. Think of it this way , they looked at you and behind your back they call you FEM insalts. So to them your just a noisey self centered B***h and a tart of a woman. Thay might have called you something worse in North America but it all spells the same thing,( YOU PASSED WITH ALL ACES) It was a good thing. If you did not pass they would not be shy about it , they would let you know right then and there.You go girl. HUGGS from your Canadian SISTER.
    I've got a teen daughter. Sounds like the girls over there were actually being complimentary!

Smoking teens over here, don't often speak with words that have more than four letters! And if your girls had ANY CLUE as to your actual sex, they'd have certainly used "fag" somewhere in their conversation!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You should have went back at told them in a very low male voice that you used to smoke until you lost your voice! See how fast they quit then! Glad you we accepted as another woman.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Raining in England? No!

Well done on passing so well Love.

Edwina

Hello Susie!
    Hey, they felt two things. One, you were a woman passing them...(good for you)...and two, you did not approve of them standing around smoking.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    ..they'd have certainly used "fag" somewhere in their conversation!
    The word doesn't have the same connotation over here as it does for you..
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

dear Susie,
    i think the whole experience was simply FAB!for all the reasons given above!
    you stood up for the right, youngsters disrespecting the law and their bodies.
    they read you as female
    and it was over without any outing or loss of face!
    very, very good work girl!
    congrats,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    What to think, you ask? I think you passed, and did very well indeed!

I had a slightly similar thing happen when I was in my last year of high school back in 1975 -- (whew!)

As was normal, I used the girls restroom as often as I could get away with it. That was at least 3 times a week. So, one day, I sneak in, and I'm sitting there. Oh sneaking in was of course necessary as I was overdressed in drab, and of course underdressed in panties and bra. Anyway, I go into a stall and I'm sitting there, my pants and panties around my ankles. Two girls walk in. Their goal -- a ciggie. I overhear the following:

Girl 1: 'Is anyone in there?'
    Girl 2 (looking down under the door): 'No, just some other girl'

That comment and the smile on my face overrode my nervousness at the possibilty of being caught!

They had their smoke, left, and I went back to class after a deep breath!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Do you want us to comment on what we think The Girl's were up to? Or, whether or not you passed?

OK, I'll work on those two ideas, I think they are kind of connected. The Girl's were probably skipping school, doing things like smoking, getting up to mischief, and being hypersensitive to getting into trouble. That's probably why they picked up on your disapproval....cause' they were already feeling guilty!

Perhaps They failed to read you because they were preoccupied with that mischief and their brains were working on other problems, possibly looking at adults to see if they represented authority, but little else.

Magicians understand the principle, and I think we could apply it to this incident. "If The Magician can distract his audience, then he is free to disguise something else that he is doing." They got distracted with their own concerns, they didn't have time to "clock" you.

It works very well for those of us who are out all the time. 99% of the people out there have so much on their minds, they are too distracted to worry about one of us.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on passing. It's a pity your judges had to be a couple of snotty girls.

Good for you for passing. I can imagine how nervous you felt.
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Dr. Seuss

One good thing you passed hun.
    Angie