Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Panties at work

I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
    Susan.

always do

i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in

hopes to become a girl xoAmandaxo85's Avatar
    I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.

Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
    Its your life live as you wish.
    Jessica

Thanks girls

Thank you, I am going to do it!! Amanda, you should too, I feel great about this. Thanks again,
    Susan.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Been wearing for over 35 years.

No one can tell unless you change clothes at work. Just wear them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I wear panties 24/7/365 so yeah I wear panties to work I don't worry about them.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Thank you I think I will try it tomorrow

Go Amanda, lets touch base tomorrow night and share! Its almost like playing Truth or Dare?

ok for sure. I'm so excited to do try it tomorrow

If I didn't Change in the locker room at work I'd wear my undies to work. I did forget once and went to work with them on good thing I put a long short on before I changed my pants.
    Angie

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've worn pantyhose at work before. It got a little hot wearing them under my pants so now I just wear the knee high nylon stockings. I don't even wear socks. No one can see my ankles anyway.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Banned Read only
    I really don't see your problem, you can buy lovely plain coloured panties, it's not always necesarry to wear underwear like a can-can girl! Get those panties on girls!

Panties at work

I got rid of all my boy underclothes years ago and have only been wearing panties, to work, around the house, all the time. After all these years I still love the feel of them under my work clothes. Good luck with your decision to wear them, you will probably never go back.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I was going to say that no-one will notice them even in the washroom, but then I remembered Karren's story about having the co-worker in the next stall see the panties together with Karren's work nametag...

But at my work-place, if anyone has noticed my panties or my knee-highs or my pantyhose or my tights or my shoes, they haven't said a thing. Ditto for my bras and my tops. I don't worry over-much about my bra being visible (when I wear one), but on the other hand, I don't deliberately allow it to be visible; there is the possibility that someone has noticed the straps when I've been down at coffee break, or perhaps while glancing into my office when I'm working (I face away from the door but in line with it.)

But back to panties: I sit pretty much all day, in an office by myself, so there aren't many people with an opportunity to notice. Not impossible though if I'm wearing low-rise jeans or if my top is shorter than optimal (I gotta lose a bit of weight...). About the only time I bend over in public is when I'm getting something out of the chip vending machine. Thus for me, the risk is low -- and as I work for government, the protections I have are relatively strong. And on the whole, the people at my workplace are good people, not inclined to publicly slagging others (but every workplace has gossip.)

Wear what you want, where you want....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

There's nothing quite like it... where the, just remember to sit like a lady to pee.

Aspiring Member
    All I own are panties, so I dont have a choice. It is a dangerous thing with the job I have, but since I have to live as a guy outside of my house, I refuse to give it up.

every day, now that cold weather has arrived and I wear my bib overalls I am wearing a bra also, love it!! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Susan,
    I have been wearing them for a long time and since I started dressing more I wear a sports bra and lite forms everyday. A sweatshirt and jeans hides a lot and allows one to feel femme all day. Have fun and go at your speed. Keli

I wear panties everywhere, including work. Just do it. It's no big deal.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    It's been a couple months since I have worn any of my boxers. I even wear ones that are lacy at the top, string bikinis, and even thongs (now that I have gotten over the butt-floss feeling). I do wear a pair of shorts over them if I am wearing anything that is likely likely to reveal any part of what I'm wearing underneath (such as sweat pants), but I've always done that and consider it good taste.
    At work I'm a Nazi about making sure my own shirt is tucked in, since I'm constantly kneeling, squatting, and getting up off the floor. Around my family I just wear something that wont show that I'm wearing panties.
    Someone at work has even gotten a glimpse of my shaved legs (doing a pat down after doing inventory at a pharmaceutical warehouse), when she had my pull the bottoms of my pants up so she could make sure I didn't have anything in my shoes or socks. She didn't even notice that my legs were possibly smoother than hers.

I'd just do it. It's very easy to hid, and unless your wearing something that is VERY obvious, you don't have much to worry about. But even then, I have worn string bikinis of several different bright colors around my brother who notices everything, and he hasn't noticed it yet even anything has shown.

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Been wearing panties 24/7 for the last 10 years

I wear boxers when "down there" needs some fresh air, but otherwise it is panties all the time.

panties.. 90%
    nothing.. 9%
    other.. 1%

Kisses,
    Jonelle