Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Panties at work

Don't be scarred. Once you do it you will laugh at why you thought anything of it. I do it all the time. I love wearing panties, pantyhose or thigh high stockings under my work slacks. I get a kick when I'm talking to females at work, seeing them in their feminine clothes and little do they know that I've got a few items on myself. In the winter when it colder and I'm wearing sweaters I like to wear a camisole. So long as it is not padded or has an underwire it's difficult to tell. And, on rare occassions I will push the envelope by wearing womens slacks. Just go for it. One step at a time.

I have done it, and would probably be doing it now if I hadn't started taking a shower and changing clothes at work.

Lori Anne

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbaby View Post
    has anyone worn panties at school or college and not been or been caught because thats what scares me the most but one day I do want to try it out
    Lots of times. Weat them and enjoy them

Love

Julie

xxx

Banned Read only
    yeah have done it quite a few times, also have stockings on under my jeans at times too

Panties

Go ahead and wear them. You'll be glad you did. They are so comfortable compared to the cheesecloth crap they make for men. Panties are the first item of women's clothing I started wearing in public. I love the fabric options out there: nylon, silk, polyester satin,cotton lycra etc. so comfy and sexy. The high rise briefs with wider crotch, boy leg briefs, or shapewear girdle I find are best because they support dick and the twins the best. Yes once you get started out there with a nice pair of panties you'll probably burn all your men's briefs. Enjoy! Cheers
    Chris

Panties at work

I love wearing panties at work. I have on some white microfiber Jocky for Her hi cut panties today. I love the way they feel. Charles

I too don't even own a pair of mens briefs. I have on a pair of bikini panties now and leaving for the Dr.s Office in a few minutes. I always wear my panties and most of the time hose unless I am wearing a pair of shorts

Before I retired, I wore them all the time, just keep in mind, guys shirts tend to ride up, especially when you sit so keep it tucked in .
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

similar doubts for me will anyone notice will they say anything well after the first few times I gained confidence and now only wear my panties but it progrssed to A-cup bras: panty hose n camis, the camis bras n hose only in winter under heavy clothing he he no one has ever said anything

Talking

Just off to work wearing a black lacy g and hold-ups... Mmmm...

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    I wear panties 24/7 and have never once been paranoid or scared to wear them to work. I've worn bra's, cami's and body shapers under my drab clothes and the cold weather clothing helps to hide straps and my 36b cups. I even have a couple of racer back style t shirts with adjustable straps I've gotten away with under a striped polo shirt.I also will wear a plain tank (or one with a shelf bra) with lace trim on the bottom, the tank lines look like a mens t shirt but if you are like me yours might be pink, purple, black, yellow....

i have and it only happened because i had just bought them and wanted to know if they fit and just happened to be going to the video store at the time.(yes i got naked in the car)

Yep, wore nothing but panties for over a year not long ago. Currently comfy in just about anything which I pick out of the drawier, including boxers (my favorites are actually tap pants, but I do have regulation guy stuff, too) or panties. Basically, I think we should enjoy what we wear, fem or drab.

I tried it once, but for some reason, I didn't really get any work done!

24/7 I have worn panties, pantyhose, camis, bra tops to work and just about everywhere. i had teenagers around me and if they knew they never said. it is great to be able to wear what is comfortable. yes, it was scary at first but the pleasure soon overtook the fear. have fun and dress as you wish.

After reading all your posts for the first time i wore a pink and yellow thong to work today, it felt great cant wait to do it again tomorrow x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wear them all the time now. I have no male underwear.

Silver Member
    Wore panties 24/7 for 20+ years. Why would anyone know? Bra for several years. Yep some know. Who cares?

panties....

EVERY DAY!!!!! I don't own those NASTY mens undies, not even the bikini kind for men.....EWWWWWWW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love wearing panties, but I work in alot of grease and dirt. I dont want to get my dirt. I not around places that I can wash my hands before I take them off if you no what I mean.

wearing panties at work

Would I well heck ya. But for some I can see it maybe a problem . I am an over the road truck driver and stay in truck so I have some privacy in cab and sleeper. Wearing panties sports bra and leggins is so nice driving down hyway my only fear is beein stopped by a cop with no sence of respect or being I a wreck wher I can not change but with that in the back of mind I motor on and enjoy the feeling of being femme at work

i wear it everyday. it is very safe, nobody will know, except urself. u dont even need to wear any boxer above that. once u get used to that men/s undies will make u feel uncomfortable like me when i have to wear it when i go out of town and stay overninght somewhere else

Wear every day here, and I'm sure no one has noticed. Or if they have they haven't said anything.

Panties4me

Panties 24/7

Have worn panties to work all the time for about the past five years. Also on many occassions teddies, bodysuits, stockings, garters and hose, camis and when the weather is colder and I need to wear a coat, a bra. As I'm also a diaper lover, I've even worn a nappy [diaper] and plastic panties, and hey, get this, I'm a prison officer!!!!!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I wear panties all the time, I still own a few guy pairs but I never wear them, I usually don't worry about somwone seeing them either, I never tuck my shirt in and I always wear polo type shirts, I even bend over in front of people sometimes, but not 1 person has ever said a word, now the bra is another story, I have worn one to work on occassion, NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB to be specific, as I am layering then, Scared but true, I wish I wasnt scared and could just relax. I love my panties, Once you start you never want to go back