Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear under your work clothes???

What do you wear under your work clothes???

I did a lot of searches on this topic, and could not find a similar thread. So I am sorry if I am repeating one. But, I looked first before sticking this one up here. Anyways. I want to know what other ppl wear/ do at work. Here is me: I wear Nylons, Panties, and a bra to work everyday. Sometiems I switch it up for a teddie, bodysuit, or another piece of lingerie I am in the mood for. Plus, I keep my heels on at work under my desk, I have my desk positioned in my office where no one can see under it. If they enter my office, the heels are mules, so I am able to kick them off behind my breifcase and slip on my work shoes in less than 3 seconds (I have timed myself). And this is completed before they have even made it within conversation range of me. Not to mention I have my desk positioned in the back corner btween the wall and a support post so that it is a B*&^% to get behind unless you are skinny and flexxible. Therefore, it is impossible to see what is going on under my desk (because the other three sides have no openings). So anyways, do other ppl wear their clothes under their work clothes??? Honestly, if I am not wearing at least nylons, my pants are so uncomfortable I can not stand them.

I wear panties,bra with my small forms and a skirt on the drive into work.Once I get to work I remove the forms,bra and skirt leaving just panties under my jeans.The place I work is not condusive to dressing full time but I wish it was.

Pretty Undies

I usually wear only VS second skin satin high cut briefs, but when I real adverturous, I add a cami. A few times I wore a merry widow with stockings & matching panties.

Be it for work, casual, or going out to dinner, I don't leave the house unless I'm properly attired with the "trinity" of underthings. Panties, Bra, Stockings.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy55 View Post
    I wear panties,bra with my small forms and a skirt on the drive into work.Once I get to work I remove the forms,bra and skirt leaving just panties under my jeans.The place I work is not condusive to dressing full time but I wish it was.
    I do the same thing. I wear an outfit for the drive and cover it up or take it off when I get to work and put it back on for the drive home. I have an hour minimum drive one way (50 miles). Oh, and I always wear my flats for driving (though I wore my heels this morning...shhhhhhhhhh, I know its bad and I usually dont, but I felt so sexy in my outfit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    Be it for work, casual, or going out to dinner, I don't leave the house unless I'm properly attired with the "trinity" of underthings. Panties, Bra, Stockings.
    I dont know about you ladies, but for me, if I am not wearing panties, bra, and nylons, I feel naked.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-26-2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Use the edit button please, multiposting is not allowed.

I wear panties, bra, cami and pantyhose or thi-highs daily.

I always wear panties to work.
    In the cold winter weather I wear nylons under my slacks.

Hey Girls, For me it's always...panties, shaved legs, girly socks and painted toe nails! Wish I could do a lot more!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Underwear. Years ago, I used to bind my developing breasts for the first few months at my new career. Never made much sense to me to hide something underneath.

usually i don´t use female underwear when i´m working, because i have afraird someone see it. but i already use boby or leotard...

Quote Originally Posted by leotard fan View Post
    usually i don´t use female underwear when i´m working, because i have afraird someone see it. but i already use boby or leotard...
    For me, I only wear thongs. They are so comfortable!! When I wear men's underwear I feel so out of place. Now when I have a sexy thong on from VS or Fredericks (cause why wouldn't I buy a thong if it weren't sexy :P) I feel right where I should be. And for being afraid of ppl seeing, thats why you keep your shirt tucked in. And if someone where to see my underwear and make a comment, I already have my line prepared, "I have an infected prostate, so my "gentleman" have to be well supported and thongs do the best job at it (which is a true problem men go through and yes, womens' thongs are the best support) the docs tell you to double up on your briefs or boxer briefs, but if you tell them you dont mind thongs they have a sigh of relief, and tell you good! Go to VS and get yourself some (as though I didn't already own them :P) And as for my hose, if someone sees them, I would tell them, "I have bad circulation in my legs so the support hose help me with my medical condition". Once you mention the word medical condition, everyone leaves u alone. and it is also a true fact/problem, esp for ppl who sit or stand for long periods of time (and if you have a job that doesn't fit into one of those two catagories, please let me know).
    Last edited by Cole; 06-26-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Most days I just wear panties ans/or hose. I've never got up the courage to wear a bra or shaper. I see alot of bra outlines and straps on GGs through their clothes, so I asume people would be abe to tell the same about me. I would love to be able to wear a leotard, shaper or onepiece suit under my clothes. I think my job performance would improve.
    Cary

It's been 6 years since I retired. Before I retired, I wore panties, pantyhose/thigh-hi's, and men's black socks, as required. In the summer I would wear black pantyhose, and hope no one saw them. It is nice to be retired, I am sitting here with panties and a short skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Meag View Post
    It's been 6 years since I retired. Before I retired, I wore panties, pantyhose/thigh-hi's, and men's black socks, as required. In the summer I would wear black pantyhose, and hope no one saw them. It is nice to be retired, I am sitting here with panties and a short skirt.
    Maybe I should retire. It sounds like heaven.
    Cary

Now if only I could wear one of my sexy business skirts instead of this dread offal business suit to work, then I would be happy!! Oh, and one of my pairs of stilletos of course. But I get away with what I can under my desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Meag View Post
    Lucky!!
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-26-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    A superman outfit. Due to the disappearance of phone boxes around here times are getting more and more difficult though.

Sarah...

A t-shirt and boxer briefs. I only wear my girlie undies with my girlie outerwear.

Well unfortunately I am unemployed at the time due to the auto industry taking a crap. But I shave my legs, chest and arm its all year. In the winter months, cooler temps, (panties 24/7/365), but I will add thigh highs or stockings and a garter belt, cami or full slip tucked into my pants. I only wear a bra when I have my forms in, but I never wear those to work. I also have my toes painted from October to May.

Quote Originally Posted by RickS52 View Post
    I always wear panties to work.
    In the cold winter weather I wear nylons under my slacks.
    Nylons in the summer can actually keep you cooler. Check out the European line. Trust me, they work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    A superman outfit. Due to the disappearance of phone boxes around here times are getting more and more difficult though.

Sarah...
    Hmmmmmmmm, may have to revert to alley ways if the phone booth elimination keeps up. The only other coin opperated appliance out there now adays is the parking meeter and I don't think that will do you justice

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Susan View Post
    A t-shirt and boxer briefs. I only wear my girlie undies with my girlie outerwear.
    But why? they are so comfy!

Quote Originally Posted by karynspanties View Post
    Well unfortunately I am unemployed at the time due to the auto industry taking a crap. But I shave my legs, chest and arm its all year. In the winter months, cooler temps, (panties 24/7/365), but I will add thigh highs or stockings and a garter belt, cami or full slip tucked into my pants. I only wear a bra when I have my forms in, but I never wear those to work. I also have my toes painted from October to May.
    I am sorry for your job loss. The economy is doin nobody any good right now. As for your shaving, I do the same. The only thing I do not shave is my arms and this is just because after everything else (I am part Italian) I just don't feel like shaving more. I have my toes painted 24/7/365. But, October through May is colors, and the others are just clear.

Just curious, does not matter either way, but why do some of you not wear your under clothing to work? Is it just that you are afraid of ppl seeing? Or something else?

Oh, and on a side note, if someone could PM me how to do multiple quotes in one post, I could def cut down on the clutter. sorry.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 06-26-2009 at 01:35 PM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button
    I am who I am and that is all I will ever be

Talking

sometimes i wear panties and panty hose to work under my coversalls

I have worn Leggs sheer energy pantyhose over 20 yrs under my work pants, I do it for medical reasons to start when I had to wear support hose to prevent pain and brusing, I was told that sheer energy pantyhose would work the same, and have worn them since then. I also wear stretchy corsets for back support under my clothes when working, I dont hide it everybody knows I wear those things under my clothes because I have told them. I do not wear a bra under my male clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    I have worn Leggs sheer energy pantyhose over 20 yrs under my work pants, I do it for medical reasons to start when I had to wear support hose to prevent pain and brusing, I was told that sheer energy pantyhose would work the same, and have worn them since then. I also wear stretchy corsets for back support under my clothes when working, I dont hide it everybody knows I wear those things under my clothes because I have told them. I do not wear a bra under my male clothes.
    Have you ever tried any of the compression hose from Platino, Cette, Pierre Mantoux, or Aristoc? You can get varying compression and they are sooooooo comfortable! You forget you are even wearing them until you feel your silky smooth legs.

No, I have not heard of those kind of hose, where do you find them?

This is where I order all of my pantyhose, tights, stockings, thigh highs, etc... from, unless there is some special pair that I want and they don't have, which is very rare:

www.shapings.com

They import from Europe and are located in Canada. Hence you save on the tax, but it takes about two weeks to get your order. Well worth it since they are the cheapest site I have found with the widest variety. I have found others that were like a dollar or two cheaper, but had no where near the selection. Oh, and if you buy six pairs, you get a 15% discount!!!!

Before I retired I always wore women’s pull-on pants and that started serious and unabashed crossdressing and CDing increased from there. With pull-on pants a fly is not needed, so I wear panties full-time now. A doctor suggested pantyhose to avoid elastic indentations in my legs. Pantyhose are OK even in hot weather, but I don’t wear black ones in the summer or suntan ones in the winter. I also usually wear a short slip as they make it easier to pull up pants and tuck in the “shirttail”. As for a bra I want to get short bra slips so I can wear a bra full-time, but the cup size needs to be B or less for underdressing. (Any suggested sources as it appears that slips are disappearing?) Shapers would be OK too, but the smallest cup size is usually a C, which ts too big to hide in “boy mode”. The further I go, the further I want to go…